True or false: The Paulo Costa that fought at UFC 241 would beat every MW in history

Costa is so overrated on here it's hilarious. TS is infatuated by his pretty face and big muscles.

He barely beat Romero and now he's the greatest MW of all time??

That is completely ridiculous, and so is this thread.

I agree, but prepare to take flaming from Sherdogs #TeamNoGainz manlets, lanklets, and fatties on the forum.

Who would’ve stopped Final Form Costa? Punch Drunk Whit? Stickman Adesanya who got dropped by 5’6 bloated WW GASSEDtelum? Glass jaw Till?

0zunbz4fsk431.jpg
Get a room.

Wow, don't we usually reserve these threads for after a MW wins the title?

Anyone whose gameplan is predicated on being able to eat more shots than their opponent isn't going down in MW history as one of the GOATs.

Sure he beat 1ppm Yoel but someone like Bobby Knuckles or Adesanya who actually puts out volume would eat him up.

Costa is so overrated on here it's hilarious. TS is infatuated by his pretty face and big muscles.

He barely beat Romero and now he's the greatest MW of all time??

That is completely ridiculous, and so is this thread.

he beat Romero,and Yoel is more dangerous than the champion.

Prime dick pilled Silva beats every MW easily.

Lmao this guy? Romero hits 10X harder than prime Silva and Costa never got dropped once.

XAXovUa.gif
One thing in common with 95% of Andersons opponents that Costa doesn't fall for..... Head hunting.

Costa has some vicious body work and uses it with combos to set up the head shots.

Let's be real. Besides Vitor and Okami, Anderson made a career styling on sub par strikers compared to the current MW division.

Andersons best counter striking clinics were against Leben, Forest, and Okami. Compare those 3 to today's top MWs and there's no comparison.

Costa would have given a prime Anderson issues on the feet.

This is a funny thread but the Anderson Silva fanboys managed to make it even funnier.

he ll have short career
aas destroy organs too

he is 3 years wonder

I say true

Romero is one of the most skilled and dangerous MWs ever and Costa walked him down, dropped him, took his best shots, and won decisively. In a 5 rounder Romero's chin would've cracked and he would've been finished.

Costa also weighed an incredible 214lbs in the cage, so he would dwarf most MWs that competed in the past.

I just don't see anyone being able to take this dude's power for 5 rounds and stay standing. Prime Hendo would give him a good fight but I see him falling eventually as well.
How exactly did he put win decisively

He got dropped too and the fight could easily be argued in Yoels favor

Riveting analysis there pleb

If you're so confident, name the guys that would beat him and how they would do it.

You literally asked "true or false" and then get upset when the answer isn't what you expected?

Dont try to rewrite history and tell us he won decisively ya dumb fuck

It was a close fight and many felt that romero won

Paulo Costa has been tested dozens of times and IS NATTY, and in reality he looks natty, only losers would think differently. His body is 100% achievable by just working out hard and eating well given his frame.

He's also a heavyweight, he walks around at 225, If we banned weight cutting via hydration tests he'd fight at Heavyweight, or maybe lose 10 pounds to go down to Cruiserweight (given my outline for weightclasses in my sig)

So a completely shredded 225lbs for someone who isn't even training for aesthetics is perfectly achievable naturally.

He has more lean muscle than Stipe, he only weighed in at 233lbs last fight and he's not as lean as Costa.

Prime Silva obliterates him via far superior striking and precision. Silva actually hits hard AF. He also had no trouble with bigger guys, like the LHWs her destroyed.

Back