True or false: The Paulo Costa that fought at UFC 241 would beat every MW in history

K-po

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I say true

Romero is one of the most skilled and dangerous MWs ever and Costa walked him down, dropped him, took his best shots, and won decisively. In a 5 rounder Romero's chin would've cracked and he would've been finished.

Costa also weighed an incredible 214lbs in the cage, so he would dwarf most MWs that competed in the past.

I just don't see anyone being able to take this dude's power for 5 rounds and stay standing. Prime Hendo would give him a good fight but I see him falling eventually as well.

I agree, but prepare to take flaming from Sherdogs #TeamNoGainz manlets, lanklets, and fatties on the forum.

Who would’ve stopped Final Form Costa? Punch Drunk Whit? Stickman Adesanya who got dropped by 5’6 bloated WW GASSEDtelum? Glass jaw Till?

0zunbz4fsk431.jpg

Doubt it, Uriah Hall was picking Costa apart, what do you think he an even more experienced striker would do to Costa? He has zero head movement, just all aggression and power shots for 2 rounds in which people haven't absorbed. Romero was eating him up in the 3rd. His style isn't built for 5-round fights, I think Adesanya breaks him down through 15 minutes and then finishes in the 4th when Costa is weathered.

Paulo Costa has been tested dozens of times and IS NATTY, and in reality he looks natty, only losers would think differently. His body is 100% achievable by just working out hard and eating well given his frame.

He's also a heavyweight, he walks around at 225, If we banned weight cutting via hydration tests he'd fight at Heavyweight, or maybe lose 10 pounds to go down to Cruiserweight (given my outline for weightclasses in my sig)

He'd lose to Adesanya and get tooled by Prime Silva imo, he fights like he thinks he's invincible due to all the roids and size advantage. A good counter striker could make him look like an amateur.

Lmao this guy? Romero hits 10X harder than prime Silva and Costa never got dropped once.

XAXovUa.gif

Both lose to Chris were FLUkE and this man was undefeated st time he shell now

Also Romero get KO from Silva apprentice he would no chance against Silva prime

costa faded in the third. it's possible that he would train different and pace himself for a five round fight but we won't know until he gets to prove himself

TRT vitor and prime anderson destroy him
machida and mousasi and bisping jab his face off for five rounds
TRT hendo gets dropped and then H bombs costa to hell
jake shields suffocates costa

Last edited:
TRTor, prime Anderson, and a few others would likely beat him. Costa was getting tagged by Hall, someone with more power like Wand could easily put him down.

Both lose to Chris were FLUkE and this man was undefeated st time he shell now

Also Romero get KO from Silva apprentice he would no chance against Silva prime
"I-it was a fluke both times!11!!"
Shut the fuck up

"I-it was a fluke both times!11!!"
Shut the fuck up

THE gift u post he clowning get caught

2nd he owning Weismann then leg snap
Most FLUKe if I ever seen one reason why Weismann get KO left right. Now I also think he was on the juicing after usada he gett ass kicked lolllll

U don't kno shit

Back