True or false: The Paulo Costa that fought at UFC 241 would beat every MW in history

Lmao this guy? Romero hits 10X harder than prime Silva and Costa never got dropped once.

XAXovUa.gif
I'm not even a Silva fan, but he would absolutely destroy Costa; even current Silva would give Costa problems.

I don't agree simply because of a couple errors in the OP. It was a close fight, so nothing was "decisive" other than it being a (arguable) UD. And he "would have" won the next two rounds is highly debatable. You can't base part of an argument on a hypothetical.

He is good, but imo the jury's still out on how good.

Prime MW Wand knock his flat and Anderson toys with him before bringing him into the matrix and sending him to the shadow realm.

Get good playboi

Costa is a beast but I still want to see his gas tank over 5 rounds

Omg u r so fucjing dumb who is ur favorite fighter Conner mcgreger u new to sport I can tell
"W-who is your f-favorite conor nuthugger y-youre new t-to the s-port"
Right now my current favorite fighter is Stipe or Adesanya, neither of which use steroids and who are both actually talented. McGregor ruined the sport, I don't give a shit about him.
Now shut the fuck up talking about "IT was a fluke both times!!" No, Silva was just a massively overrated steroids using bum who can't compete without his juice. Adesanya is the actual talented one.

Lol @ comparing rookies who haven't been champion yet to the UFC GOAT.

He woulda lost a 5 round fight to Yoel.. dude was getting wrecked 3rd round and was fading hard..

LM f'ing AO.

no.
I had Romero winning that fight. Silva and Whittaker would starch him. Izzy is about to.

I say true

Romero is one of the most skilled and dangerous MWs ever and Costa walked him down, dropped him, took his best shots, and won decisively. In a 5 rounder Romero's chin would've cracked and he would've been finished.

Costa also weighed an incredible 214lbs in the cage, so he would dwarf most MWs that competed in the past.

I just don't see anyone being able to take this dude's power for 5 rounds and stay standing. Prime Hendo would give him a good fight but I see him falling eventually as well.

A 5 rounder would only help Romero. Romero won R3 and was taking the momentum away from Costa by landing the cleaner shots. Costa was gassing hard in R3.

False. Also, Costa hasn't shown he has the gas for a 5 rounder. Several MWs would have beat him.

False. In my opinion, Anderson Silva destoys him. He is the greatest MW ever and top 5 GOAT. I don't care if he got caught with steroids a couple times, he is the most entertaining and skilled fighter I have ever watched, and I have watched since 1994. His high lite reel is the best ever, with KO's in everyway possible, and a few that seemed impossible. Silva by 3rd rd KO.

Lol Romero would own him in a 5 rounder Costa was done in 3rs what drugs are you on

"I-it was a fluke both times!11!!"
Shut the fuck up
Actually ya pretty much it was a fluke both times.

it’s even more obvious in hindsight, with Chris getting his ass handed to him by just about every top MW he faced.

THE gift u post he clowning get caught

2nd he owning Weismann then leg snap
Most FLUKe if I ever seen one reason why Weismann get KO left right. Now I also think he was on the juicing after usada he gett ass kicked lolllll

U don't kno shit

This.

Anderson's leg was clowning during the second fight.

i wish we could see costa vs prime palhares
costa vs prime bellator hector lombard

"I-it was a fluke both times!11!!"
Shut the fuck up
I wouldn't call them flukes but Silva went full clown mode and his reflexes weren't quite as good at that point. Wasn't confident in the rematch at all and telegraphed that kick badly. Neither were luck but if it was earlier in his career I think it would have been different.

Back