True or false: The Paulo Costa that fought at UFC 241 would beat every MW in history

Yoel stood back to the cage mimicking a brick wall.. and still Costa gassed..... Adesanya picks him apart . Anderson picks him apart. Gastelum probably beats him via hand speed. Till probably beats him. Cannonier probably beats him. Whittaker beats him.

I'm honestly not that impressed as of yet , but I definitely could be wrong... but if his next fight is Adesanya I see his first loss coming.

Paulo Costa has been tested dozens of times and IS NATTY, and in reality he looks natty, only losers would think differently. His body is 100% achievable by just working out hard and eating well given his frame.

He's also a heavyweight, he walks around at 225, If we banned weight cutting via hydration tests he'd fight at Heavyweight, or maybe lose 10 pounds to go down to Cruiserweight (given my outline for weightclasses in my sig)

Alright so why dont you start working out and eat well and show us some picture of you? Will judge if you look like costa

I'm pretty confident that...
..Adesanya,
..Whittaker,
..Gastelum,
..a younger A. Silva,
..a younger Bisping,
..and probably some other middleweights, would beat him.
I think Gastelum would knock his head off and prime Silva most likely makes him run into a counter, especially since Costa loves pressuring forward and relying on his chin.

Back