True or false?? Does Conor actually own Proper 12

Not sure, nor do I care, Conor is scum, he’s a racist, womanizing(Cheater, Alleged Rapist), elderly beating, phone smashing, heathen, that gets gifted title shots because of popularity, there are many fighters in the ufc with the same or better skills than Conor that don’t get a smidgen of shine

Welcome to how the world works and will continue to work.

He owns the rights to the Proper 12 name, it’s distilled by the parent company of Bushmills, Proximo. He doesn’t own a fucking distillery.

Here’s a few quotes from Business Insider after tasting

"It smelled like ethanol and tasted only marginally better," our fintech guru Oscar Williams-Grut said. "A small initial sip was deceptively OK, but subsequent snifters were like vanilla flavouring trying to cover up rubbing alcohol."

Markets expert Will Martin followed up with this: "It tasted like bad whiskey watered down with cheap vanilla extract."

He added, "I am happy to be quoted on that."

"I've drank a lot of bad whiskeys in my day - this was one of them," said Alex Lockie, our news editor and military blogging maestro.

Hahaha! That is funny as fuk! All his trolls gonna be mad at you!

Not sure, nor do I care, Conor is scum, he’s a racist, womanizing(Cheater, Alleged Rapist), elderly beating, phone smashing, heathen, that gets gifted title shots because of popularity, there are many fighters in the ufc with the same or better skills than Conor that don’t get a smidgen of shine
Yeah you don't care at all bud.
giphy.gif

No.

And the common misconception here in Sherdog is if Proper 12 post a 1billion dollar revenue, Conor earns 1b. He probably earn closer to 1% of that revenue.

Conor is no doubt rich, richer than most Sherdogger combined, but don't pretend he is a billionaire that is fighting for fun.

Kinda redundant thread OP when you are capable of answering your own question.

McGregor is the majority shareholder, CEO and chairman of the brand.

yes to most of the stuff about his character, but, no, there are not many fighters in the UFC with the same or better skills than Conor.

Dislike the man, but be realistic. If you think there are MANY who are more skilled then he is, you're a literal moron and don't have the slightest clue about MMA at all.

He owns the rights to the Proper 12 name, it’s distilled by the parent company of Bushmills, Proximo. He doesn’t own a fucking distillery.

Here’s a few quotes from Business Insider after tasting

"It smelled like ethanol and tasted only marginally better," our fintech guru Oscar Williams-Grut said. "A small initial sip was deceptively OK, but subsequent snifters were like vanilla flavouring trying to cover up rubbing alcohol."

Markets expert Will Martin followed up with this: "It tasted like bad whiskey watered down with cheap vanilla extract."

He added, "I am happy to be quoted on that."

"I've drank a lot of bad whiskeys in my day - this was one of them," said Alex Lockie, our news editor and military blogging maestro.

I remember these reviews coming in after Khabib besmirched Conor. It was the perfect storm.

For what it's worth, I'm a whiskey drinker, have a glass before bed every night. I got a bottle of Proper 12 shortly after its launch and it was fine for what it is. It's a cheap, inoffensive whiskey a la Bushmills. It's an easy drinker, definitely not nasty or horrible like some of the reviews posted. Those reviewers must have had some agenda. It's not a Midleton or Redbreast, but it's fine.

Connor doesn't own the whiskey. The whiskey owns him.

Yeah is a scumbag punching that old man and a lot of other shit, you can’t really call him a rapist and when the entire story was told that dude with the phone 100% deserved it

Back