True or false?? Does Conor actually own Proper 12

Conor And the Old Man...

Conor: "Drink me Proper 12, laddy or I’ll be smacking ya in the Kisser!"

Old Man: "I’d rather have me punch to the Kisser than drink that shite!" Proper 12 is like trying to make love to a Lady, and finding out that "She" has a Shillelagh in its pants!!
;)

I doubt Conor is the only owner
It will be a group venture with him as the face

mis that what it is? Whiskey? I don’t know what is nastiest between that and Budweiser.
is it cool to hate on what's popular? does it get tiring updating your public opinions to stay edgy?

I also have little faith that the owners care enough to improve the flavor over time.

This is it's peak.

Conor Mcgregor is not the owner of proper 12, he is just a mascot that was used to boost sales.
True you can get liver cancer if you drink alcohol, false you will have great cardio

Bushmills who produce the whiskey make about 6 million per year from all their drinks combined IIRC.

Conor made about 200 million from proper 12 though...nearly a billionaire bro.

I already knew all this. I guess in my circles people just refer to all whiskey as scotch. I didn't really think these boards were so sensitive into needing to be so specific.

It still tastes like shit.

Enjoy your sensitivity! Gave me a chuckle.

:D
Hahaha Wow. You’re a moronic liar.
How would someone that doesn’t know the difference between Whiskey, Whisky, & Scotch know whether any of it taste good or not.

He tried to shit on it, without even knowing what it is. Now he just keeps posting claiming he just calls all whiskey scotch. And now he keeps calling it scotch because he thinks he's hurting feelings. It's pretty embarrassing.

To be fair, I'm Scottish and no one here actually calls it Scotch. They just still put that on the label so americans will buy it.

We refer to them by the region of their distillery. Speyside etc.

How would someone that doesn’t know the difference between Whiskey, Whisky, & Scotch know whether any of it taste good or not.

To be fair, i used to be a charge hand in a whiskey pub about 20 years ago and do tour guiding at the Auchentoshan distillery, and still to this day can't remember if it's whiskey or whisky without checking the bottle.

Who knew that Conor's scotch thread could be so rewarding!

Back