True or false?? Does Conor actually own Proper 12

wolfss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Conor Mcgregor is not the owner of proper 12, he is just a mascot that was used to boost sales.

I think it’s both. He has ownership in it but no clue what percent

Conor runs whiskey

Not the single owner imo, would be dumb to put 100% the money when his name is already that big.

An old man at a bar just won majority ownership in a recent lawsuit

I used to think that drunk Irishmen in pubs would never turn down free “top shelf” whiskey. Thanks to proper 12, I now know that is not true. Conor is probably a substantial shareholder since the the brand depends on his popularity.

Why would he be at least a major shareholder?

I’ve heard that it’s absolute piss but judging by his retarded fan base he probably made some decent coin from it.

Proper 12 is owned and was launched by a larger company called Eire Born Spirits which Conor is a majority shareholder in. He launched that company prior.

Why would he be at least a major shareholder?

I’ve heard that it’s absolute piss but judging by his retarded fan base he probably made some decent coin from it.
From what I've heard it'd be a solid whiskey after a few years of rest. He just released it far too early.

Not sure, nor do I care, Conor is scum, he’s a racist, womanizing(Cheater, Alleged Rapist), elderly beating, phone smashing, heathen, that gets gifted title shots because of popularity, there are many fighters in the ufc with the same or better skills than Conor that don’t get a smidgen of shine

Cuz the floyd shit or has he done some other scummy shit since then?

The worst fucking scotch I ever drank. It's right up there with that Canadian whiskey shit Crown Royal.

He owns the rights to the Proper 12 name, it’s distilled by the parent company of Bushmills, Proximo. He doesn’t own a fucking distillery.

Here’s a few quotes from Business Insider after tasting

"It smelled like ethanol and tasted only marginally better," our fintech guru Oscar Williams-Grut said. "A small initial sip was deceptively OK, but subsequent snifters were like vanilla flavouring trying to cover up rubbing alcohol."

Markets expert Will Martin followed up with this: "It tasted like bad whiskey watered down with cheap vanilla extract."

He added, "I am happy to be quoted on that."

"I've drank a lot of bad whiskeys in my day - this was one of them," said Alex Lockie, our news editor and military blogging maestro.

Back