TRUE DETECTIVE Season 2 (Premieres June 21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be funny is they basically have her mirror Marty's role. She has a George Clooney type as her husband, who she cheats on repeatedly with 18 year old, boy toy, Abercrombie and Fitch models.

What would be funnier is all the hate her character would get.

hate it. I can't stand her.

She reportedly turned it down yesterday as well. No worries.

i don't like the idea of women detectives either. Ain't nobody got time for that.

I really liked the rumor of Brad Pitt joining the show, but i don't think there's much truth to it.

Why you had to make this dumb comment? I liked you man

The fuck? Those characters were there for tits and ass only (nothing wrong with that). Looking back, I'm surprised Michelle whatever accepted the role - she was a flat character.

They're going with woman so there is nothing we can do about. As far as female actresses playing detectives go, Jessica Chastain was as good as we're going to get.

And Brad Pitt is a can.

The fuck? Those characters were there for tits and ass only (nothing wrong with that). Looking back, I'm surprised Michelle whatever accepted the role - she was a flat character.

Why you gotta bring her titty size into this thread brah?

Update: May 27, 2014

TRUE DETECTIVE 2 Will Have 3 Leads, Takes Place in California

True-Detective-Title-Card-Dragonlord.jpg

True Detective season one is going to be a tough act to follow, and details have been scarce about season two. All that is known thus far is that it

Who? One good movie and they think she can fill the shoes of Matthew and Woody. Downhill fast. They need talent and starpower.

It better not be some lame story about ritualistic pollo murders and dismemberments taking place in the imperial valley. That would be tired business.

It better not be some lame story about ritualistic pollo murders and dismemberments taking place in the imperial valley. That would be tired business.

I wonder if they will do like an Eyes Wide Shut theme. Dealing with the murders of used up women or men discarded by the power players of the area.

I watched the show because of all they hype and was thoroughly disappointed. For the detectives to be satisfied with catching some inbred leatherface-clone tard by making some long-shot connection between green ears and painting was a massive letdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back