Trudeau is putting illegal border crossers into hotels

did he dress up to meet them at the hotel?

were his kids donning ridiculous pandering garb also?

biggest clown in world stage history

Coming from you I'll take that as a compliment.

Ok. You can continue to lie to yourself about just about everything that's gone on in the last few years, see how poorly your predictions will be.

Trudeau has been thoroughly and substantively dismantled as a leader, and a human being.

As soon as he took office he began an incredibly aggressive disinformation campaign against the Canadian people on behalf of the radical left and feminism. He has passed anti free speech Bill's under the guise of "trans rights" and "hate speech" in effort to muzzle political opposition to his open borders policy and other policies. He paid 10 million to a terrorist who wounded and killed our allies while smugly blowing off one legged veterans. And he has been neglecting our military as bad as his father did because it's just a money pit to him stealing his war chest of bribe money he likes to use to get votes. Hes given billions to the UN to buy a seat on the security council and also to grease them up for a future role in the there.

He is out of touch making comments about natives wanting canoes and paddles in their sheds instead of what they really want, which is the same as other kids.

He fucked up the pipeline and energy sector stuff beyond belief.

He has been proven to be corrupt with his relationship to the Aga Khan.

Totally lied about his deficits and has nothing to show for it.

Ignored intelligence on ISIS.

Lifted the ban on gay men to donate blood, bearing no fruit other than he can look good to the LGBT community.

Acts totally inappropriate towards Donald Trump in order to virtue signal to his base, jeapordizing trade relations.

Does literally nothing unless it can double as a virtue signal.

Lied about illegal immigration and renamed it irregular immigration because evil nazis call them illegal.

Didnt follow through with the middle class tax cut.

Failed to invest in green infrastructure.

Is a firm believer of "listen and believe, women dont lie" narrative, calling out other MPs to resign in the face of accusations. Then he gets accused and refuses to resign.

Teaches kids that words are violence, fanning the flames of radicalism.

Sandbagged the military procurement when it was already the worst in the world in order to obstruct conservative action.

Consistently ghosts everyone when things get hard.

Offended an economic superpower while conducting himself like an ignorant fool.

Refuses to be responsible for his actions in parliament.

I can keep going forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
So is this another attempt to conflate illegal border jumpers with legal asylum seekers?

Both the US and Canada have a legal process in place through which foreigners can enter these countries and apply for asylum. This process, by necessity, requires housing of the applicants while their cases are under review.

What kind of whack job becomes aggrieved over this practicality??

Are you intentionally ignoring the known issue with the legal agreements between the two countries to deal with asylum seekers crossing from one to the other, or are you unaware of that issue and how social media has spread that information and caused it to have suddenly become a Canadian national problem?

I often have trouble telling which is which from posters here.

Honestly I am not particularly outraged by the fact that they are being housed while their claims are being considered. You have to put them somewhere while you assess their claim, unless you want to do away with the idea of taking refugees at all, which is a very different discussion.

I am more interested in the fact that they are arriving in Canada through the United States. The particulars of the Safe Third Country Agreement aside, it seems obvious on a prima face basis that genuine asylum seekers who have already made their way to the USA would seek asylum there.

I am also interested by the fact that Canada is woefully under-equipped to handle any substantial influx of refugees. It takes the IRB forever to decide these cases, and the backlog is only increasing.

This post is exactly where I am. There is no ‘good’ or simple solution, and anyone proposing one doesn’t understand the issue, which would require a USA that WANTED to work with Canada to help Canada only, which is clearly not where we are at.

I recently read an estimate that if the number of cases continues to grow at the rate it had been (and I am not sure when it was measured for this) and the court which hears these cases continues to grow at the rate it has been over the last decade, those arriving next year will have cases heard near the end of a decade from now, and those armeiving in two to five years will have theirs dealt with in 25 years.

To my understanding the numbers have not kept up to the peek point, so the above timelines likely won’t pan out, and eventually there will be major investment into the refugee processing system, but imagine that situation? Even a decade is incredible. How many people could and would actually be rejected and removed from the country after being members of it for a decade? They’d be married with kids, and the situation in their country of origin could well be completely different.

@kenetics

It is a long time ago, A lot has changed both in the USA and the world. If it was like 5-10 years, I’d agree with you but the landscape of the world has changed drastically since America was founded.

Last edited:
Are you intentionally ignoring the known issue with the legal agreements between the two countries to deal with asylum seekers crossing from one to the other, or are you unaware of that issue and how social media has spread that information and caused it to have suddenly become a Canadian national problem?

I have no idea what you're referring to. What is the "known" issue?

@kenetics

It is a long time ago, I has changed both in the USA and the world. If it was like 5-10 years, I’d agree with you but the landscape of the world has changed drastically since America was founded.

That was only a great grandparent ago lol. You probably say that slavery was long ago to in America lol. SMH.

@kenetics

We had a major war to end slavery well over 100 years before I was born. Nobody who owned slaves is alive and nobody who was a slave is alive so yes, it’s long enough ago.

@kenetics

We had a major war to end slavery well over 100 years before I was born. Nobody who owned slaves is alive and nobody who was a slave is alive so yes, it’s long enough ago.

And this is why you being on dubs make sense lol. No point conversating with you anymore lol.

@kenetics

So I deserve to be on dubs because I don’t agree with your definition of what a “long time ago” is. Lol ok. I guess I’m not worth conversing with because I don’t agree with you.

Should everybody who doesn’t agree with you be on dubs??? Everything I said is accurate so it seems like you’re the one with issues.

@kenetics

So I deserve to be on dubs because I don’t agree with your definition of what a “long time ago” is. Lol ok. I guess I’m not worth conversing with because I don’t agree with you.

Should everybody who doesn’t agree with you be on dubs??? Everything I said is accurate so it seems like you’re the one with issues.

Obviously alot of people don't agree with you too because you are on dubs and about to be banned lol.

@kenetics

Why would I be about to be banned??? I’m not breaking any rules. I’m on dubs for making a joke about Germany in the thread about the kids stuck in the cave in Thailand.

Not because of anything I said in the war room.

Are you really so offended that I don’t agree with you on this subject??? If so, lol.

I have no idea what you're referring to. What is the "known" issue?

The recent spread of the knowledge of the limitations of the Safe Third Country agreement through social media, which has led to an unforeseen and significant increase in asylum seekers to Canada from the USA, which our (Canadian) system was by no means prepared for, and which has led to our governors attempting to find temporary (and extremely expensive) band-aid solutions until the main issue can be addressed (which will likely not be until at least the next Democrat President is elected)

@kenetics

Why would I be about to be banned??? I’m not breaking any rules. I’m on dubs for making a joke about Germany in the thread about the kids stuck in the cave in Thailand.

Not because of anything I said in the war room.

Are you really so offended that I don’t agree with you on this subject??? If so, lol.

So you just admitted that you were put on dubs because of your opinion, thoughts, jokes. I stand corrected that you will most likely get banned lol.

@kenetics

Admitted??? I never hid the reason. Made a dumb joke, got a yellow card. Nothing unusual on sherdog. I bet you’d love it if everybody who you didn’t agree with was banned.

I was actually trying to have a civil conversation with you and never said a single cross word to you, just answerd your questions, you couldn’t handle it, started saying I wasn’t worth talking to, should be banned and kept mentioning my yellow card. That’s what happened.

@kenetics

Admitted??? I never hid the reason. Made a dumb joke, got a yellow card. Nothing unusual on sherdog. I bet you’d love it if everybody who you didn’t agree with was banned.

I was actually trying to have a civil conversation with you and never said a single cross word to you, just answerd your questions, you couldn’t handle it, started saying I wasn’t worth talking to, should be banned and kept mentioning my yellow card. That’s what happened.

Just keep being afraid of the US changing lol. I find enjoyment knowing this lol.

@kenetics

I’m not afraid of it changing. In my lifetime it won’t change in any way that’s going to negatively impact my life.

The recent spread of the knowledge of the limitations of the Safe Third Country agreement through social media, which has led to an unforeseen and significant increase in asylum seekers to Canada from the USA, which our (Canadian) system was by no means prepared for, and which has led to our governors attempting to find temporary (and extremely expensive) band-aid solutions until the main issue can be addressed (which will likely not be until at least the next Democrat President is elected)

So has the US begun acting in violation of the STC agreement?

What do you mean by "spread of the knowledge of the limitations"? Are you suggesting refugees, themselves, are somehow exploiting loopholes in the treaty??

@Rational Poster

Then don’t live there, I happen to love it here and I’m here by choice.

But go ahead and pile on the insults like Kenetic, maybe go back and notice how I’ve insulted nobody not spoken down to or about anybody here yet you and kenetic see the need to insult me rather than adding anything. I’ve answered my opinion to every question he asked and all he did was insult me. That’s fine, it pretty much sums up most liberals these days so it’s not like I take it to heart.

Making a joke because somebody doesn’t live though??? That’s a pretty lame one, not even funny.

Back