Trudeau is putting illegal border crossers into hotels

Have you even read this forum? 99% of the criticism of Trudeau is about him being a cuckold, on either the basis of his being too nice and accommodating to foreign people, or him being to empathetic toward refugees. Either way, it's vapid and the type of posture that should only be seen in high schoolers just first getting into politics.

There are legitimate reasons: his refusal to aggressively go after the rich, his subservience to oil and gas lobbyists, his shitty record on defending unions, and his repeated failure to properly frame humanitarian moral imperatives and talk down to fuckwit conservatives. But those reasons never get talked about here. Hell, I don't think I've ever seen a criticism of the dude that was based on policy - or anything but identity politics, i.e. "he's a cuck."
The man stated that Canadians have no identity and the immigrants are more Canadian than we are.

Fuck him and his whole family.

Last edited:
I'm full on right wing without the religious belief or disdain for the gays and immigrants who can hit the ground running with no up front cost from the public
We should start our own party.

Do you deny Trudeau said these things?

No.

I deny that it's a big deal. As I've said before, basically all opposition to Trudeau here is along the lines of identity politics, and not substantive policy, and this fits in. He said that immigrants are salt of the earth. Big deal. You could have someone running your country who is actually incompetent and corrupt, and who is parceling off your government to the highest bidders, destabilizing your economy, giving scam artists free reign over the country, and hobbling injured consumers, lendees, workers, and students from being able to fight back against tortfeasors.

No.

I deny that it's a big deal. As I've said before, basically all opposition to Trudeau here is along the lines of identity politics, and not substantive policy, and this fits in. He said that immigrants are salt of the earth. Big deal. You could have someone running your country who is actually incompetent and corrupt, and who is parceling off your government to the highest bidders, destabilizing your economy, giving scam artists free reign over the country, and hobbling injured consumers, lendees, workers, and students from being able to fight back against tortfeasors.
How is it not a big deal? He shit all over the majority of the population of the country. That's a pretty big deal to me. Fuck you people, I got elected, I got what I want, I don't need you any more. Take your legal weed and shut your peasant mouths.

No.

What planet do you live on?

How is it not a big deal? He shit all over the majority of the population of the country. That's a pretty big deal to me.

Did it do anything other than make you mad? No? Then it's not a big deal.

For instance, Trump could say something that really insulted me, but my ego isn't the priority in electing leaders: the leaders' policies are. So if Trump was merely an asshole, but his policies were made in good faith, were more expertly crafted and well-received, effective, and humane, I'd pick him over a super nice guy who is going to skull fuck the country.

What planet do you live on?

One where adults vote based on actual public policy concerns and for the specific and general interests of themselves and their countrymen/fellow humans. Not identity political rubbish.

No.

You just fucking wrote about Trudeau in your post. You obviously have no clue about what is going on in Canada.

Last edited by a moderator:

For instance, Trump could say something that really insulted me, but my ego isn't the priority in electing leaders: the leaders' policies are. So if Trump was merely an asshole, but his policies were made in good faith, were more expertly crafted and well-received, effective, and humane, I'd pick him over a super nice guy who is going to skull fuck the country.

One where adults vote based on actual public policy concerns and for the specific and general interests of themselves and their countrymen/fellow humans. Not identity political rubbish.

Wait a second, in your reality Trudeau isnt playing identity politics like a fiddle? We're talking about Justin Trudeau right?

It it was just me being insulted I wouldn't care. But he literally insulted the nation that just elected him. Repeat that. A democratically elected leader insulted the nation that just elected him. Not a small percentage, not the opposition's supporters. Every single natural born citizen.

@Rational Poster

Then don’t live there, I happen to love it here and I’m here by choice.

But go ahead and pile on the insults like Kenetic, maybe go back and notice how I’ve insulted nobody not spoken down to or about anybody here yet you and kenetic see the need to insult me rather than adding anything. I’ve answered my opinion to every question he asked and all he did was insult me. That’s fine, it pretty much sums up most liberals these days so it’s not like I take it to heart.

Making a joke because somebody doesn’t live though??? That’s a pretty lame one, not even funny.

You use a lot of question marks.

Wait a second, in your reality Trudeau isnt playing identity politics like a fiddle? We're talking about Justin Trudeau right?

He is, yes. He absolutely is.

You just fucking wrote about Trudeau in your post. You obviously have no clue about what is going on in Canada.

I have some. Trudeau is significantly better than the right-of-center alternative in every way I mentioned. Even in the areas where I have been disappointed by him (coziness with oil/gas, unwillingness to hike taxes on the rich, failing to more vigilantly fight for private sector unions) he's been better than the conservative alternative.

He is, yes. He absolutely is.

I have some. Trudeau is significantly better than the right-of-center alternative in every way I mentioned. Even in the areas where I have been disappointed by him (coziness with oil/gas, unwillingness to hike taxes on the rich, failing to more vigilantly fight for private sector unions) he's been better than the conservative alternative.

You are an absolute nutcase.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Trudeau has not made one successful business deal and has embarrassed himself with every attempt whether he is in Europe, China, India or the Philippines. His economic plan is killing small business, killing competition and deterring businesses from either starting in Canada or even coming here in the first place. Trudeau is killing the middle class by taxing them to pay off the rich and paying for the refugees he favors over hard working Canadians. Crime, violence and division have skyrocketed since Trudeau's liberal party has taken over. He has been a disaster and the astronomical drop in the polls since he first came into power enjoying a hugely favorable lead has proven that. I'm not even going to bother getting into the endless controversies and scandals that him and his MPs have been going through since the liberals have gotten into power.

Trudeau only cares about his image and making money for his billionaire buddies. There is a reason he has earned the nickname The Selfie Prime Minister.

Here is a CNN article talking about why Trudeau has been bad for Canada:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/31/opinions/trudeau-in-trouble-canada-elections-bociurkiw/index.html

Last edited by a moderator:
This is almost certainly wrong. Don't confuse hope with expectation.
Many crossed the wilderness of Manitoba in the middle of winter, suffering frostbite and hypothermia to escape the conditions they left. These people aren't doing that expecting to be rescued. They're doing it because they're desperate to the point where they're willing to risk death to escape it, hoping they'll survive. Try to open your mind a little.

If you think these people expected to be freezing to death in Manitoba in the middle of winter, you'd probably be wrong. By the time you're in the shit, it's too late to turn back. When you're in the middle of an ocean about to drown, because a scumbag trafficker has basically forced you onto that boat at gunpoint, after taking your money, you don't get to turn back time.

These people don't know what they're getting into. A lot of them are young men, at a prime age to take risks and go on an adventure. We've got men jumping off rooftops, driving cars like maniacs, parkouring, fighting, climbing mountains, risking their lives out of mere boredom, because that is what men tend to do. They take risks, especially for profit. They've been sold the idea that it will be easy enough, and profitable enough. If you took out the profit, and highlighted the risks, you wouldn't see any of this happening in such massive numbers.

You are an absolute nutcase.

Good to see you've abandoned trying to pretend you have an actual argument.

In reality, you just don't care about actual policies. And we've established this many times over. Because you don't like a guy's personality and politicking, and additionally because you don't like a single area of his policy portfolio (immigration), you default to prefer alternative candidates who are worse in every other way.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Trudeau has not made one successful business deal and has embarrassed himself with every attempt whether he is in Europe, China, India or the Philippines. His economic plan is killing small business, killing competition and deterring businesses from either starting in Canada or even coming here in the first place. Trudeau is killing the middle class by taxing them to pay off the rich and paying for the refugees he favors over hard working Canadians. Crime, violence and division have skyrocketed since Trudeau's liberal party has taken over.

Trudeau only cares about his image and making money for his billionaire buddies.

Here is a CNN article talking about why Trudeau has been bad for Canada:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/31/opinions/trudeau-in-trouble-canada-elections-bociurkiw/index.html

All that CNN article talks about is, again, immigration. As I said before, it's the only policy that ever gets any attention, although that's better than the usual no-policy attacks on his personality. The only mention of economic policy that it makes is blaming job insecurity on US-caused trade uncertainty.

Also, your two parts re economic policy are conflicting. Yes, as I said, he has failed to tax the rich to my liking, but his policies are unarguably friendly to business and investment. Do you really think that the conservative alternative would tax the wealthy and corporations more? No, they'd tax them far less, distribute the tax burden downward like all conservative parties do, and pursue largely the same policies as Trudeau has re business and investment.

This is like saying Barack Obama was too geared toward the rich and against the middle class, so you'd prefer GWB or Trump. It's nonsensical.

Back