• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Triller Fight Club PPV Oct.16th Teofimo López vs Kambosos

It would be kinda crazy if they tried to bring a bull out or something and it ended up getting loose and goring Jake Paul or someone in the commentary booth. Snoop stilll has the blunt in his mouth being like "aww hell no with this shit!." I'm just throwing it out there. Nothing like bringing animals out before a boxing match.

Dont care about business sense coming from Bob the con Arum, or boxing business at all here. Only two men in boxing sell right now, Canelo and Joshua, and Arum ain't getting them. After that you have the PFP hype machine Loma, oh wait, you dont because he just got spanked by a charismatic KO artist, literally the fighter fans clamor for in style, and Arum wants to play "business sense" hes a moron and isnt treating his fighter well. Fuck him.

Lopez being perfectly reasonable and hed be fucking stupid not to squeeze his position for every drop of blood he can get out of these vampires. Hes young and on top and has time to mess around, no one at 135 is beating him, hes probably moving up anyway.

Lomachenko is no hype machine - he has put everything on the line in every fight he has been in without measuring his opponents for how dangerous they are (such as in his next fight against the very dangerous nakatani whomlopez had so muh trouble with) unlike most of the star American boxers like gervonta Davis who has been kept away from the dangerous boxers to preserve his unbeaten status. Likewise for the other so called stars like haney or garcia or Stevenson- I suspect they won't fight each other or lopez for the next 5 years at least while they milk their unbeaten status as far as it will go.

Lomachenko came up short against lopez the last time because he took too long to figure him out but the evidence for qhat lopez really thinks is the fact that he is never going to willingly give a rematch to lomachenko - not because he is offended at there being no suh clause in the contract but because he knows the next time lomachenko will likely beat him and he will lose the belts.

Hopefully lopez wil experience the schadenfreude of being unexpectedly beaten by kombossos without a rematch clause ... and watch kambossos tell him the same thing he told lomachenko ...

Last edited:
Lomachenko is no hype machine - he has put everything on the line in every fight he has been in without measuring his opponents for how dangerous they are (such as in his next fight against the very dangerous nakatani whomlopez had so muh trouble with) unlike most of the star American boxers like gervonta Davis who has been kept away from the dangerous boxers to preserve his unbeaten status. Likewise for the other so called stars like haney or garcia or Stevenson- I suspect they won't fight each other or lopez for the next 5 years at least while they milk their unbeaten status as far as it will go.

Lomachenko came up short against lopez the last time because he took too long to figure him out but the evidence for qhat lopez really thinks is the fact that he is never going to willingly give a rematch to lomachenko - not because he is offended at there being no suh clause in the contract but because he knows the next time lomachenko will likely beat him and he will lose the belts.

Hopefully lopez wil experience the schadenfreude of being unexpectedly beaten by kombossos without a rematch clause ... and watch kambossos tell him the same thing he told lomachenko ...
Weird, it's almost as though you rank Loma higher than Lopez even though he LOST

Well on the bright side for Triller, Oscar is really interested in taking Golden Boy to Triller lol

I do believe its likely lomachenko will beat lopez if they fight again.
You literally wrote an essay about how Loma was somehow the real winner of the encounter and now has Lopez figured out to beat and Lopez knows it or something like that. And who won the Lopez/Lona fight wasnt even what I was talking about. But since you brought it up. ... Loma got his ass kicked. He didnt figure anything out, he almost got stopped in 12th. He was so close to being stopped and you think he has Lopez figured out? This logic Loma hype has caused is insane. Like he cant feasibly lose fully, always an excuse. He got BEAT. By The BETTER BOXER.

I love Loma but he and his stans have to stop hyperventilating about the Lopez rematch. Sick of guys crying for immediate rematches after conclusive losses just cause they had some moments and won some rounds. Plus, a convincing win over Nakatani puts Loma right back in the mix with Haney to to possibly fight Teo.
And fwiw, I’m Rooting for Linares to derail the Haney train and move Lopez/Loma 2 closer to reality

You literally wrote an essay about how Loma was somehow the real winner of the encounter and now has Lopez figured out to beat and Lopez knows it or something like that. And who won the Lopez/Lona fight wasnt even what I was talking about. But since you brought it up. ... Loma got his ass kicked. He didnt figure anything out, he almost got stopped in 12th. He was so close to being stopped and you think he has Lopez figured out? This logic Loma hype has caused is insane. Like he cant feasibly lose fully, always an excuse. He got BEAT. By The BETTER BOXER.

I never said lomachenko actually won their fight. Inatead I agreed that he lost but not because he was outclassed. He simply did not fight for too many rounds as he spent far too long trying to unravel how to beat lopez defences. So he lost deservedly and all credit to lopez for doing what no other pro boxer except salido had done except that salido did it in breach of the rules while lopz did it fairly.

However Lopez was not the better boxer - lomachemko is clearly more skillful than he is or possibly ever will be. What lopez has however is a combination of physical and athletic attributes allied to a natural born fight that made him perhaps the most difficult problem to solve for lomachenko in his pro career. But by the latter half of their fght lomachemko had finally figured him out and began to win rounds. Lopez was fast tiring and knew hat unless he won the final round he might lose so he threw everything he had left into scoring as many points as he could. And he managed to do enough. But at no point was lomachenko in danger of beig knocked out. And if they fought again , this time lomachenko would have be benefit of what he has learned in their fight about lopez and his shoulder would not be compromised.

Back