• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Triller Fight Club PPV Oct.16th Teofimo López vs Kambosos

Holyfield will face Kevin McBride in an eight-round exhibition match on June 5 in the chief support bout before unified lightweight champion Teofimo Lopez Jr. faces George Kambosos Jr. on Triller pay-per-view.
who will be performing before the main event?
lil nas x?
the best part of fight cards are the musical performances

who will be performing before the main event?
lil nas x?
the best part of fight cards are the musical performances

Man, just when I was glad to see the Lopez-Kombosos thread on top of the page I remembered the Holyfield-McBride embarrassment. lol

European super featherweight champion Samir Ziani (32-3-1, 7 KOs) has called out Tervin “American Idol” Farmer (30-5-1, 6 KOs), former International Boxing Federation super featherweight champion, to fight June 5th for the WBC Silver belt in a World Boxing Council (WBC) elimination fight. The winner would position himself for a title fight against WBC world champion Oscar Valdez.

The battle of left-handed super featherweights would be on the June 5th Triller pay-per-view card in Florida, headlined by undefeated world lightweight champion Teofimo Lopez (16-0) vs. George Kambosos, Jr. (19-0), supported by an exhibition fight between 4-time World heavyweight champion Evander Holyfield and Mike Tyson conqueror Kevin McBride.

According to Ziani’s manager, Gary Hyde, he was offered the WBC eliminator against Farmer and the Frenchman immediately accepted, while there has been no word from Farmer.

Multiple sources have informed BoxingScene.com of plans for a four-belt undisputed super middleweight championship in play between WBC/WBO titlist Franchon Crews-Dezurn and Elin Cederroos, who holds the WBA and IBF belts. The bout is intended to serve on the undercard of the June 5 PPV event headlined by lineal lightweight champion and WBA/IBF/WBO titlist Teofimo Lopez Jr. (16-0, 12KOs) and unbeaten IBF mandatory challenger George Kambosos Jr.

I hope the undercard consists which pretty girl can drink a gallon of condensed cream of mushroom soup. And we get a new champion.

Or maybe ore show. You have these “hot babes” put how ever many eggs they can get up there butts and then when it’s live we can see which ones broke and which have a perfect soft boil consistency.

I love the new fight game!

Lol, the wrong guy won, and now they are trying to short him his worth. Obvious as day. He doesnt have to do shit, I hope he becomes the hardest fighter in existence to deal with and doesnt budge an inch.

what? You’re a fan of the best fights not being made off of some weird stance that you think the wrong guy won so he should be impossible to deal with in making a fight worthy of paying for?

Teo said he wants Taylor in the near future, Taylor wants Teo before he retires, and Arum wants Teo vs Taylor/Ramirez.

This fight will most likely happen but Haney and Ryan should be doing everything in their power to land the Teo fight and they're not. Berchelt also said he's moving up in the near future and he'll go after the big fights.

Teo vs Tank
Teo vs Berchelt
Teo vs Taylor

I couldn't care less if he Teo-Haney and Teo-Garcia happen or not.

What did teofimo do to get the Loma fight? Is it something different than Garcia and haney. And how so?

Loma took that fight as it was the biggest fight to be made with a guy signing on for it. Nothing more or less.

what? You’re a fan of the best fights not being made off of some weird stance that you think the wrong guy won so he should be impossible to deal with in making a fight worthy of paying for?
No, you totally misinterpreted. Bye.

Watching and listening a bunch of drunk / high people, most of who don’t know shit about fighting, as part of a boxing broadcast is going to get very old very quickly

Watching and listening a bunch of drunk / high people, most of who don’t know shit about fighting, as part of a boxing broadcast is going to get very old very quickly

Just gonna have to mute it like i do when Bradley starts ranting at Ward instead of talking about the fight.

I thought Triller was black owned? But of course some pasty faced ginger, I guess it would have been Trilla anyway.

Former junior welterweight world titlist Chris Algieri will end a two-year layoff when he returns to fight this summer on a Triller Fight Club pay-per-view undercard.

Triller’s next event is the pay-per-view card headlined by Teofimo Lopez Jr.’s unified lightweight world title defense against mandatory challenger George Kambosos Jr. on June 5. Algieri will be on the Triller event after that, which is tentatively scheduled to be Oscar De La Hoya’s comeback on July 3.

“I have committed to Chris and (manager) Keith (Connolly) that he will be fighting on our next show after Lopez-Kambosos,” Peter Kahn, Triller’s chief boxing officer, told BoxingScene on Thursday. “You will be seeing a very strong lineup of entertaining boxing on the Lopez-Kambosos show and you can expect that moving forward on future shows, and Algieri fits into that category as a former world champion, who makes good fights and is looking to make one more run at a world title.”

Back