Triller Fight Club PPV Oct.16th Teofimo López vs Kambosos

At last. Tuesday night lol They are expecting a big draw then.

Unfortunately the Aussie lad will be KO'd in this bout.

i expect teo to KO him brutally, but i think it would be absolutely hilarious if kambosos of all people beat him.
That will shake up the whole division if Kambosos pulls the upset

Lopez is gonna win this and we should hope for it as boxing could use a little common sense right now.

Headlining the undercard, Daniel Gonzalez (20-2-1, 7 KOs), of Woodhaven, NY clashes with Brooklyn’s Petros Ananyan, (15-2-2, 7 KOs), in a scheduled 10-round junior welterweight bout.

Undefeated junior middleweight prospects hit the ring in a scheduled eight-rounder as Jose Roman (11-0, 5 KOs), of Bayamon, Puerto Rico faces Cesar Francis (8-0, 6 KOs), of Brooklyn, NY.

Fighting in the junior welterweight division, Will Madera (16-1-3, 9 KOs), of Albany, NY battles Jamshidbek Najmitdinov (17-1, 14 KOs), of Tashkent, Uzbekistan.

Popular local favorites also featured separately on the undercard include prospects Joe Ward (4-1, 2 KOs), in a six-round light heavyweight bout in addition to Frederic Julian (12-0, 10 KOs), also in a scheduled six-round light heavyweight fight. Rounding out the card, newcomer Harley Mederos (1-0, 1 KO), of Brooklyn, NY will see action in a four-round lightweight clash. Further details on these three fights will be announced shortly.

Looks like a solid card without the bullshit Triller has been serving up. This one may be watchable, unlike their previous offerings.

Fights been moved to Oct 16. Fuck em, just cancel it and move on. No ones gonna watch this shit now.

Yeah. That’s some bullshit pricing considering how uncompetitive the main event could be.

Im in NY so I might just go and see this in person for the price, lol, even though I hate going to fights by myself.

All the fight fans I know (dudes in their 40s) are married LEOs and blue collar types who either cant or won’t take off from work/rest for a fight that’s not huge.

And Kambosis isn’t seen as a threat by anyone outside of ‘stralia.

But I like Teo. And honestly I’m interested in seeing the whole Thriller shit show unfold in person. Only fights I’ve ever been too live have been proper boxing cards

Yeah. That’s some bullshit pricing considering how uncompetitive the main event could be.

Im in NY so I might just go and see this in person for the price, lol, even though I hate going to fights by myself.

All the fight fans I know (dudes in their 40s) are married LEOs and blue collar types who either cant or won’t take off from work/rest for a fight that’s not huge.

And Kambosis isn’t seen as a threat by anyone outside of ‘stralia.

But I like Teo. And honestly I’m interested in seeing the whole Thriller shit show unfold in person. Only fights I’ve ever been too live have been proper boxing cards

yeah bro go and enjoy live..

yeah bro go and enjoy live..

Yeah I’ll probably end up going, even if enjoying isn’t the main word I walk away thinking. I’m a fight rant first and foremost. But the experience will probably put me over the top…

Back