Tresspassing child on my property

Security cameras for the proof.

Phone for the cops.

Cold beer for the evening

Tell him you have footage and show him screenshot, blackmail him into mowing your yard.

Well, uppercuts.

Give him an apple with a razor blade in it.
If he doesn't like apples then go with poisoned candy.

A) actually look up and research the legal things you can do in your state

or

B) give what you have on him to the police and if you want to pursue it, they can't find out where he lives once they ID him

or

C) be you.

Shoot him in the dick next time. He'll either bleed or or kill himself later. Win/win

Become his mentor since his parents are probably trash. Have him mow your lawn and pay him a couple bucks. Show him some discipline so he won’t turn out to be a total shit like you are afraid of . You can stop the cycle so do your job as a random stranger, and teach this kid some values
2rUJ.gif

Today I caught a young idiot not only tresspassing on my property, but also going through all my shit in the shed. He was pulling on the pushmower for some reason when I caught him. I guess this retard was seriously going to try to walk his bike back home while hauling a pushmower. The stupid little shit is probably like 11-13 years old.

I have security cameras, and had seen his tresspassing once before on the footage after I noticed tire marks in my grass. Today I got lucky and caught him in the act. I told him that I already have him on camera and they record everything, and if I see him again either in person or on camera I'm calling the police. After I repeatedly told him dont make me call the police, I told him to leave. As he rode off, the moron had the nerve to say "try and catch me" and gave me the middle finger.

if he comes back, do you think I would be within my rights to physically restrain him until cops show up? I mean its my property so I would assume so god damnit, but he is obviously raised by pure trash parents who will with out a shadow of a doubt try to sue even if I dont hurt him at all and just hold him there until police arrive.

I'm pretty fucking furious, but not even at the kid. He's just a kid and kids will be kids. I'm furious at how obvious it is he is not being raised right, and will more than likely grow up to be a piece of shut person, have a lot of kids, and the cycle continues.

Hide in your shed, sitting on a lawn chair and drinking, once he sees that, he'll never come back. Bonus points if there are gay posters on the walls.

This is actually a good idea and my only realistic option other than calling the police and giving them the footage.

the kid isn't a neighbor. just rides his bike around the area, so I have no idea who his parents are or where they live. this is what I will do next time.

Take his bike tie a cinder block to it and throw in a pond. Option B

I would call the police and provide the videos. The kid might be stealing other people's things. Put locks on your shed.

there's nothing you can do now. he has the upper hand. you might as well move to another city or state.

there's nothing you can do now. he has the upper hand. you might as well move to another city or state.

This.

I find it very hard to control my temper as I get older mostly due to a health condition so I absolutely would not have let that little shit get away after flipping me off and saying catch me if you can.

You handled it well up to that point but my inner rage would have been building and when that happened I probably would have ran out of my shoes and shoved his bike up his ass.

If I’m going to prison over it I’m going to make sure this kid doesn’t get the last laugh, he would be trading that bike in for a wheelchair

This is actually a good idea and my only realistic option other than calling the police and giving them the footage.

the kid isn't a neighbor. just rides his bike around the area, so I have no idea who his parents are or where they live. this is what I will do next time.
Keep in mind, if you tell his parents, you'll be responsible for them savagely beating him.

I think he wants you. Obviously, he doesn't want to make it easy though, he's playing a game, that's why he wants you to 'chase him'. He's in denial of his homosexual feelings and has chosen you to come out to in a roundabout manner. He sees you as a top to his bottom.

That's power* top to you tyvm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back