Tresspassing child on my property

I am calm. And I don’t usually undress men. Unless they’re trannies. Really good looking trannies.

Well you do you man.

I'm just saying, I've never felt bad for anyone who has had their grammar corrected online until today.

Well you do you man.

I'm just saying, I've never felt bad for anyone who has had their grammar corrected online until today.

He should be thanking me. I did him a favor. Now, when he applies for those janitorial positions, he will be writing his application at a 5th grade level instead of 4th grade.

If you do attempt to restrain him, try to do so where your cameras have coverage. Hopefully a family member could back you up as a witness if any are about at the time, in case he makes allegations.

Today I caught a young idiot not only tresspassing on my property, but also going through all my shit in the shed. He was pulling on the pushmower for some reason when I caught him. I guess this retard was seriously going to try to walk his bike back home while hauling a pushmower. The stupid little shit is probably like 11-13 years old.

I have security cameras, and had seen his tresspassing once before on the footage after I noticed tire marks in my grass. Today I got lucky and caught him in the act. I told him that I already have him on camera and they record everything, and if I see him again either in person or on camera I'm calling the police. After I repeatedly told him dont make me call the police, I told him to leave. As he rode off, the moron had the nerve to say "try and catch me" and gave me the middle finger.

if he comes back, do you think I would be within my rights to physically restrain him until cops show up? I mean its my property so I would assume so god damnit, but he is obviously raised by pure trash parents who will with out a shadow of a doubt try to sue even if I dont hurt him at all and just hold him there until police arrive.

I'm pretty fucking furious, but not even at the kid. He's just a kid and kids will be kids. I'm furious at how obvious it is he is not being raised right, and will more than likely grow up to be a piece of shut person, have a lot of kids, and the cycle continues.

This is your only option:

3D6A0962-C978-4ED3-9E8D-1B86704A7CED.gif

the-29-creepiest-to-catch-a-predator-chats-of-all-1-14454-1364402355-4_big.jpg

Not sure why you quoted me in this.

Call the cops already, tell them what happened and ask for their advice.

Should’ve followed him home and raped his dad.

Or really, as fucked up as it sounds, tailed him home and talked to his parents or just to find out where he lives and call the cops if he comes in your property again.
You mean being like Ray Velcoro?

pgv11d.gif

Should have screamed and yelled at him. Scaring the kid is the way to go.

Should have screamed and yelled at him. Scaring the kid is the way to go.
Another thing I am considering. Might do a bluff, like bears do.

Full force sprint at him yelling like a fucking lunatic and act like I'm going to destroy his anus.

Guys this seriously bothers me so much more than it should. The little pussy gave me the finger and thought he was ultra bad riding off. I literally could have caught him and ended his life in 3 seconds flat. I need him to know this.

Buy a paint ball guy, wait for him, when he does it again shoot the fucking shit outta him.

When he's lying on the ground run over and soccer kick the living fuck outta that prick.

Put him in your torture dungeon and ....do what u usually do in there .

so I've been giving this a lot of thought and have been really contemplating everyones input. Some really good ideas have been posted.

I just came up with another idea but not sure how plausible it is. I could trap the kid in the shed, and unleash one of these:

1200px-Scolopendra_heros.jpg

I'll obviously put on some gloves first, but I'll just fucken hold the kid down and let this sonovabitch crawl all over his stupid ass face. If this doesn't scare him for life and prevent him from doing deviant shit, I don't know what will. Other than a beartrap to the leg.

if he comes back, do you think I would be within my rights to physically restrain him until cops show up?
I wouldn't recommend this unless he's physically threatening someone else. Just take a good close up, high resolution shot with your cell phone so there's no doubt that it's him on the security camera.

Back