Tresspassing child on my property

Obviously rape him in the shed.

giphy.gif

People laugh but if you took a dick the ass in said shed, that'd keep most away.

Next time be in the shed naked. Naturally he will rape you. Only do not i repeat do not shave your butt or wipe your ass from your last poop. Little idiots gona run out of there with a hairy shitty dick. He won't be back after that fiasco.

Become his mentor since his parents are probably trash. Have him mow your lawn and pay him a couple bucks. Show him some discipline so he won’t turn out to be a total shit like you are afraid of . You can stop the cycle so do your job as a random stranger, and teach this kid some values
Not his fucking job to become this kids dad this isn’t a Disney movie

Buy a Pitbull. Don’t feed it for a while and keep it in the shed.

He won't be back, he knew he was in the clear when you pussed out and let him go scot free.

Now he will continue to ravage the surrounding neighborhood and you will sit there knowing you could have done something about it but lacked the malt balls to do anything about it.

Get a canister and write “aids spray” on it then spray paint the top of your lawnmower with white spray paint. He is just a stupid kid he will think your lawnmower has aids all over it

Become his mentor since his parents are probably trash. Have him mow your lawn and pay him a couple bucks. Show him some discipline so he won’t turn out to be a total shit like you are afraid of . You can stop the cycle so do your job as a random stranger, and teach this kid some values

damn. what a perfect response. i totally agree. kudos, my man.

Dig a 5.5foot deep rectangular hole next to the shed and spike the shovel in the dirt pile. Stage the area to look ominous... Then when he shows up stand in your doorway or the yard silently with a machete and say nothing. Make sure he eventually noticed you. He will shit and not come back. If he does, he dies...

He said try and catch me, hahaha. That's awesome. Would love to see him kick your ass Dennis the Menace style.

That kid definitely doesn't have a dad .
If you're a real man you would have him introduce you to his mom so you can marry her and raise him right, TS.

Introduce him the mystical art of Okinawan Karate through seemingly menial chores, which actually provide a strong foundation in the martial art.

Have him enter an arrangement in which he endeavours to defeat his alcoholic parents from a neighbouring dojo.

This is how you break the cycle, for good.

Hang cuts of meat on hooks in your shed. Scatter blood all over it. Print a photo of the kid from the video and put it on the wall of the shed with a large kitchen knife with "NEXT!!!" written in blood next to it.

I wouldn't get involved in his life. If the kid is already helping himself to your things, the bad thing to do would be to give him more access.

Lock him inside the shed and turn him into your sex slave.

Back