Tresspassing child on my property

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Today I caught a young idiot not only tresspassing on my property, but also going through all my shit in the shed. He was pulling on the pushmower for some reason when I caught him. I guess this retard was seriously going to try to walk his bike back home while hauling a pushmower. The stupid little shit is probably like 11-13 years old.

I have security cameras, and had seen his tresspassing once before on the footage after I noticed tire marks in my grass. Today I got lucky and caught him in the act. I told him that I already have him on camera and they record everything, and if I see him again either in person or on camera I'm calling the police. After I repeatedly told him dont make me call the police, I told him to leave. As he rode off, the moron had the nerve to say "try and catch me" and gave me the middle finger.

if he comes back, do you think I would be within my rights to physically restrain him until cops show up? I mean its my property so I would assume so god damnit, but he is obviously raised by pure trash parents who will with out a shadow of a doubt try to sue even if I dont hurt him at all and just hold him there until police arrive.

I'm pretty fucking furious, but not even at the kid. He's just a kid and kids will be kids. I'm furious at how obvious it is he is not being raised right, and will more than likely grow up to be a piece of shut person, have a lot of kids, and the cycle continues.

Why warn him you are going to call the police? Just call the police and give them the tapes.

Become his mentor since his parents are probably trash. Have him mow your lawn and pay him a couple bucks. Show him some discipline so he won’t turn out to be a total shit like you are afraid of . You can stop the cycle so do your job as a random stranger, and teach this kid some values

Why warn him you are going to call the police? Just call the police and give them the tapes.
Tried to give the kid a second chance since we all do stupid shit when we are young. But then the cunt gave me the finger as he rode off.

It was especially infuriating how he said "try to catch me" as I literally could have caught him in a 2 second sprint and thrown him off his shitty bike

Yep, he worked excessively hard to earn it. He even begged TS to.

Subconsciously I think he knows he needs a tiny kick in the butt to re-format his brain. He can't get mad when he literally asked you to so please do, not even to be a dick. It's best for everyone

I thought you were homeless....or was it homosexual....I forget.

Become his mentor since his parents are probably trash. Have him mow your lawn and pay him a couple bucks. Show him some discipline so he won’t turn out to be a total shit like you are afraid of . You can stop the cycle so do your job as a random stranger, and teach this kid some values

Dude this is like the plot to Gran Torino !

<{clintugh}>

When i read "HE GAVE ME THE FINGER," I smiled and I know everyone else did too.

"TRY AND CATCH ME!!"

Owned

Obviously rape him in the shed.

I think he wants you. Obviously, he doesn't want to make it easy though, he's playing a game, that's why he wants you to 'chase him'. He's in denial of his homosexual feelings and has chosen you to come out to in a roundabout manner. He sees you as a top to his bottom.

Approach the father, you might be surprised..

Child rape him to establish dominance.

obviously

If you catch him again take his bike and tell him his parents and come and collect it

If you catch him again take his bike and tell him his parents and come and collect it
This is actually a good idea and my only realistic option other than calling the police and giving them the footage.

the kid isn't a neighbor. just rides his bike around the area, so I have no idea who his parents are or where they live. this is what I will do next time.

You’re welcome.

“We got a problem here...?”
T0ms.gif

Back