Tresspassing child on my property

This is actually a good idea and my only realistic option other than calling the police and giving them the footage.

the kid isn't a neighbor. just rides his bike around the area, so I have no idea who his parents are or where they live. this is what I will do next time.

It's a terrible option and you should just call the police.

I have no idea why you would consider anything else.

Dig a really deep hole in front of the shed and cover it with a tarp.

TS strange how you went from recently tugging one out in front of your neighbours outdoor security camera, to homeless and looking for any condo to live in including right next door to an ex you seemed to be stalking, to then homeless and now to this in such a short period of time.

I am not calling BS but...

<[analyzed}>
<DontBelieve1>

This was the first thing that came to mind after reading this story.

tenor.gif

Well, just don’t go pulling a Byron David Smith. Perhaps turn tapes over to the police, and if you’re not looking for the kid to get in serious trouble, then tell the cops you don’t want to press charges, but suggest to have them go put some fear into him. Might straighten him out. Who knows?

Last edited:
Should’ve followed him home and raped his dad.

Or really, as fucked up as it sounds, tailed him home and talked to his parents or just to find out where he lives and call the cops if he comes in your property again.

You should have pulled out a big dildo and raped yourself in front of him.

fill ur shed with uppercuts so next time he opens the door hes hit witha barrage

You need to talk to his parents, so you can either follow him home, which is hard because if I were that kid I would just ride all over the neighborhood and never go home until you wot following me.

Or

You could take his bike and say "I'm not stealing this. I just need to speak with you parents, so get a parent over here and I'll gladly give them the bike."

Today I caught a young idiot not only tresspassing on my property, but also going through all my shit in the shed. He was pulling on the pushmower for some reason when I caught him. I guess this retard was seriously going to try to walk his bike back home while hauling a pushmower. The stupid little shit is probably like 11-13 years old.

I have security cameras, and had seen his tresspassing once before on the footage after I noticed tire marks in my grass. Today I got lucky and caught him in the act. I told him that I already have him on camera and they record everything, and if I see him again either in person or on camera I'm calling the police. After I repeatedly told him dont make me call the police, I told him to leave. As he rode off, the moron had the nerve to say "try and catch me" and gave me the middle finger.

if he comes back, do you think I would be within my rights to physically restrain him until cops show up? I mean its my property so I would assume so god damnit, but he is obviously raised by pure trash parents who will with out a shadow of a doubt try to sue even if I dont hurt him at all and just hold him there until police arrive.

I'm pretty fucking furious, but not even at the kid. He's just a kid and kids will be kids. I'm furious at how obvious it is he is not being raised right, and will more than likely grow up to be a piece of shut person, have a lot of kids, and the cycle continues.

Dig a not so shallow grave

Buy an old hockey mask
Get an old rusted machette
Get a big oversized coat and boots

Lay in wait under a tarp in your shed. Next time he starts rummaging in there, rise up and start chasing him.

Jason doesn’t suffer young fools.

He needs a good father figure.
Get to know the kid, he obviously wants guidance. Talk to him, get him to talk about his feelings of inadequacy before you kill him and bury him far from home

Become his mentor since his parents are probably trash. Have him mow your lawn and pay him a couple bucks. Show him some discipline so he won’t turn out to be a total shit like you are afraid of . You can stop the cycle so do your job as a random stranger, and teach this kid some values

What fucking movieland did you grow up in?

Nowadays it goes like this - TS tries to forcibly mentor a kid who broke into his shit, kid calls him a :eek::eek::eek: and then calls the cops on him. TS then has to prove he isn't a 'lester. TS spends time and money to keep his name clean, Kid has his mom's junkie boyfriend and his crew accost TS on his property, stomping him into a puddle.

We aren't in the fifties man. This kid isn't some punk who was caught with his big brothers cigs by the football bleachers. And the little shitstain definitely isn't TS's to rear.

Should I have flogged him. Not should of. How does that make any sense? If he had flogged him, would he say “I of flogged him”? No. He would say “I have flogged him”.

Christ man, cool the fuck down.

You just undressed that man.

Back