Social Transgender Megathread Vol. 2

Did you join the pronoun circus?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Slicing titties apart and inserting foreign objects into them, before sewing them up is massively different to trans surgery?

Yes definitely. You need this explained? Also do you agree neither should be allowed for minors?

A cisgender woman wanting to get a breast reduction because her boobs are too big is ok.

A trans man wanting to get a breast reduction because his boobs are too big is mutilation.

Makes sense.

That female is literally removing her breasts permanently. This is a significant difference. Also removing them over a straight up mental illness.

That female is literally removing her breasts permanently. This is a significant difference. Also removing them over a straight up mental illness.
There is little difference, and having a different gender identity isn't considered a mental illness.

There is little difference, and having a different gender identity isn't considered a mental illness.
bullshit. gender dysphoria is a mental illness. it changed a few years back to "disorder" to "erase stigma", not because there was anything in the real scientific world that changed its pathologies.
the people that wrote the DSM-5 are nuts themselves. have you bothered reading it and make an opinion? or you just accept uncritically the latest from the Mengele party book and just do whatever the order says?

the entire text can be read like it was the voice of madness itself. all mental illnesses just appear out of the blue, and even when their aetiologies are discussed, the causes are invariably genetic or reference other illnesses. At no point is there any sense that mental illnesses might be socially informed, that the forms they take might be a reflection of the influences and pressures of the world that surrounds us, which is insane from the point of view of scientific accuracy. kinds wanting to change "gender" because they are encouraged by parents or teachers and see it as a get out of anything card, almost like a social supepower? surely it can have no impact on decisions!

someone shitting in their office floor after everyone left because it gives them erotic satisfaction and a person that does the same because they believe that's how the demons will stop yelling in their mind are both categorized as the same thing. there's no thought given to the mental processes that got them there. oh a 300 lbs man that started wearing teenage girl clothes at fifty? he's a valid member of society who finally came out of the prison of their gender normativity! no way he's a pedo creep, or a lunatic that is doing it because it gives him sexual satisfaction. no siree, you're a bigot for thinking that.

the word disorder occurs so many times in the DSM-5 it just normalizes it as a natural state of life, almost a generic form of life. what it is a disorder from, the normality it deviates from, simply is not calibrated anywhere. we're all mad and at the same time absolutely normal. this is what your entire ethics is basing itself on, and it's madness in itself. normality being barely described outside a nebulous ideal, everything can be either condemned as disorder (your kid doesn't enjoy sitting perfectly still for hours and is easily bored? surely it's a disorder!) or just subsumed to a asymptotic normality (oh he's a 300 lbs 50 year old dude that likes to dress as a teenage girl? not a problem at all, just someone following their "gender identity"!). even a burst of joy can be made into a manic episode, but surely not the 300 lbs 50 year old dude wearing teen girl clothes!

the only normality defined in the DSM-5 is a state of near catatonia - the normal individual, from this manual's perspective, is a bovine-eyed and tranquilized individual, accepting everything the world throws at him without any form of opinion or mental disturbance on it whatsoever.

this is how you camouflage everything - make anything look like illness so that everything can be a rather normal state of being. and "take away stigma".

for everyone reading this guy's posts, this is how his mental state works - this book says it, shut up, take the book as sacred, mock anyone that doesn't. it's just a religion.

and people are supposed to believe that thinking you are a woman while being a man, that investing all your money into operations that mutilate your body, that create grotesque immitations of organs you do not and cannot have, that change nothing of the internal genetic structure, that you have to take enormous amount of hormones just to suppress your natural hormone production, that would immediately restart the second you stop the treatments, that you have to force an entire society to formally acknowledge you for what you want to believe you are but will never be, on the threat of people losing their jobs or being arrested maybe unless they do - this is supposed to be a normal mind.

fuck outta here with this bullshit.

Drag queens entertaining consenting adults? Where have you seen an uproar about that?
And over 21 Drag Brunch events I've posted about on here normally ends up that way. People end up talking about drag queens grooming, then things I'm not allowed to talk about so don't even try and coax me into because I can't.

bullshit. gender dysphoria is a mental illness. it changed a few years back to "disorder" to "erase stigma", not because there was anything in the real scientific world that changed its pathologies.
the people that wrote the DSM-5 are nuts themselves. have you bothered reading it and make an opinion? or you just accept uncritically the latest from the Mengele party book and just do whatever the order says?

the entire text can be read like it was the voice of madness itself. all mental illnesses just appear out of the blue, and even when their aetiologies are discussed, the causes are invariably genetic or reference other illnesses. At no point is there any sense that mental illnesses might be socially informed, that the forms they take might be a reflection of the influences and pressures of the world that surrounds us, which is insane from the point of view of scientific accuracy. kinds wanting to change "gender" because they are encouraged by parents or teachers and see it as a get out of anything card, almost like a social supepower? surely it can have no impact on decisions!

someone shitting in their office floor after everyone left because it gives them erotic satisfaction and a person that does the same because they believe that's how the demons will stop yelling in their mind are both categorized as the same thing. there's no thought given to the mental processes that got them there. oh a 300 lbs man that started wearing teenage girl clothes at fifty? he's a valid member of society who finally came out of the prison of their gender normativity! no way he's a pedo creep, or a lunatic that is doing it because it gives him sexual satisfaction. no siree, you're a bigot for thinking that.

the word disorder occurs so many times in the DSM-5 it just normalizes it as a natural state of life, almost a generic form of life. what it is a disorder from, the normality it deviates from, simply is not calibrated anywhere. we're all mad and at the same time absolutely normal. this is what your entire ethics is basing itself on, and it's madness in itself. normality being barely described outside a nebulous ideal, everything can be either condemned as disorder (your kid doesn't enjoy sitting perfectly still for hours and is easily bored? surely it's a disorder!) or just subsumed to a asymptotic normality (oh he's a 300 lbs 50 year old dude that likes to dress as a teenage girl? not a problem at all, just someone following their "gender identity"!). even a burst of joy can be made into a manic episode, but surely not the 300 lbs 50 year old dude wearing teen girl clothes!

the only normality defined in the DSM-5 is a state of near catatonia - the normal individual, from this manual's perspective, is a bovine-eyed and tranquilized individual, accepting everything the world throws at him without any form of opinion or mental disturbance on it whatsoever.

this is how you camouflage everything - make anything look like illness so that everything can be a rather normal state of being. and "take away stigma".

for everyone reading this guy's posts, this is how his mental state works - this book says it, shut up, take the book as sacred, mock anyone that doesn't. it's just a religion.

and people are supposed to believe that thinking you are a woman while being a man, that investing all your money into operations that mutilate your body, that create grotesque immitations of organs you do not and cannot have, that change nothing of the internal genetic structure, that you have to take enormous amount of hormones just to suppress your natural hormone production, that would immediately restart the second you stop the treatments, that you have to force an entire society to formally acknowledge you for what you want to believe you are but will never be, on the threat of people losing their jobs or being arrested maybe unless they do - this is supposed to be a normal mind.

fuck outta here with this bullshit.
In baby terms, gender identity is the sense of who you are (e.g. male, female, both, neither). Gender dysphoria is when you feel distressed because your gender identity differs from the sex you were given at birth. These two terms are not synonymous.

I know the DSM quite well. I'm confident I could type out the majority of the entries from memory with a high degree of accuracy.

The DSM says very clearly that "case formulation for any given patient must involve a careful clinical history and concise summary of the social, psychological and biological factors that may have contributed to developing a given mental disorder. Hence, it is not sufficient to simply check off the symptoms of the diagnostic criteria to make a mental disorder diagnosis." You obviously know much less about this than you think you do, a recurrent theme.

The rest of your unstructured drivel is boring and tedious to read. When you wrote this, did you imagine other forum members would be willing to read it, that it would generate any meaningful discussion?

Last edited:
I know the DSM quite well. I'm confident I could type out the majority of the entries from memory with a high degree of accuracy.
lol, no you don't. you're just LARPing and it's pretty obvious.
The DSM says very clearly that "case formulation for any given patient must involve a careful clinical history and concise summary of the social, psychological and biological factors that may have contributed to developing a given mental disorder. Hence, it is not sufficient to simply check off the symptoms of the diagnostic criteria to make a mental disorder diagnosis." You obviously know much less about this than you think you do, a recurrent theme.
the only recurring theme here is you being an unethical amoral twat.

The rest of your unstructured drivel is boring and tedious to read. When you wrote this, did you imagine other forum members would be willing to read it, that it would generate any meaningful discussion?

the irony here is astounding.
but also a recurring theme.

They've been treating trans kids since the 1980s. The first major gender clinic at an academic children's hospital in the US opened a little over 15 years ago (Boston Children's, aka Harvard's pediatric hospital, #1 ranked children's research hospital in the world). There are 60+ other comprehensive academic gender clinics across the country. The treatment is covered by private insurance companies and supported by ever major medical association. Do you think any of this would be true if there was zero evidence?

Where are the long term studies on the safety of puberty blockers on young kids? The only things I have seen are warnings on potential cancer risk, bone density risk, osteoporosis risk, permanent infertility and negative cognitive development.

Where are the long term studies on the safety of puberty blockers on young kids? The only things I have seen are warnings on potential cancer risk, bone density risk, osteoporosis risk, permanent infertility and negative cognitive development.
You haven't seen any of that outside of your Libs of TikTok posts and Tucker Carlson videos. You have no knowledge of anything you're talking about. You are only blindly repeating anti-trans talking points. This leads to boring, shallow, unproductive discussions and displays your lack of intellectual curiosity and critical thinking. It also shows a lack of respect for the topic and the people who are actually involved. Instead of regurgitating talking points, you could spend the time educating yourself a little so you can make more informed opinions. This could not only make you sound like less of a jackass, but it would also make the discussion more engaging and meaningful.

Yes definitely. You need this explained? Also do you agree neither should be allowed for minors?

Is "you need this explained?" your attempted get out?

Because yes, I do need you to explain how mangling someone's life-giving breasts is any different to trans surgery?

A cisgender woman wanting to get a breast reduction because her boobs are too big is ok.

A trans man wanting to get a breast reduction because his boobs are too big is mutilation.

Makes sense.

That's about the long and short of the logic we're dealing with, thanks dude.

In fact, all this 'logic' these guys are using is denialism purely aimed at trying to prove 'trans person bad' because the media tells us so.

Time for us to think for ourselves in this thread?

You haven't seen any of that outside of your Libs of TikTok posts and Tucker Carlson videos. You have no knowledge of anything you're talking about. You are only blindly repeating anti-trans talking points. This leads to boring, shallow, unproductive discussions and displays your lack of intellectual curiosity and critical thinking. It also shows a lack of respect for the topic and the people who are actually involved. Instead of regurgitating talking points, you could spend the time educating yourself a little so you can make more informed opinions. This could not only make you sound like less of a jackass, but it would also make the discussion more engaging and meaningful.
I'm not talking about cancer but I'm interested in studies about what @Hog-train mentioned about long term effects in puberty blockers on kids.

lol, no you don't. you're just LARPing and it's pretty obvious.
I can confirm that he's an expert on this issue. He has the credentials. That doesn't mean you will agree with him. But he does have experience dealing with this professionally.

I can confirm that he's an expert on this issue. He has the credentials. That doesn't mean you will agree with him. But he does have experience dealing with this professionally.
He won't. He can't stand me so he won't take my word for it so at least you know.

yeah, he's so experienced, that's why he dodges questions in here.
he's only an expert in regurgitating "gender is a social construct" and tryharding justifications for procedures that mutilate mentally ill people "because the manual says so". manual that simply decided a few years ago to "destigmatize" gender dysphoria as a mental illness, without any modification to the scientific pathology of it. just like what they did with monkeypox, so it wouldn't hurt feelings. this is what they avoid talking about like the plague.
it's a grift. any trans patient is a treasure chest for the medical industry. hundreds of thousands of dollars of revenue from each patient.
bernie madoff was an expert and a professional too.

he's only an expert in regurgitating "gender is a social construct" and tryharding justifications for procedures that mutilate mentally ill people "because the manual says so". manual that simply decided a few years ago to "destigmatize" gender dysphoria as a mental illness, without any modification to the scientific pathology of it. just like what they did with monkeypox, so it wouldn't hurt feelings. this is what they avoid talking about like the plague.
it's a grift. any trans patient is a treasure chest for the medical industry. hundreds of thousands of dollars of revenue from each patient.
I've known him pretty much as long as I've been here. I've seen him go through medical school, the long hall. He isn't grifting. We aren't the long deal, whatever you want to call it. He isn't here 24/7 trying to convince anyone.

I couldn't stand him. He's also Bay which I didn't know till a couple of years ago. He's legit. I don't know what your personal involvement is with him?

There are genuine concerns about being doxed. I have them. He has them. There are things I don't want to write on the main board. So I'll leave it at that. You're free to disagree with him as always.

There are genuine concerns about being doxed. I have them. He has them. There are things I don't want to write on the main board. So I'll leave it at that. You're free to disagree with him as always.
i honestly don't give a shit who he is. his posts here speak for themselves.
if he's the kind of person that would mutilate mentally ill people while hiding behind vague and controversial "rules" that have been amended for untrustworthy reasons, it tells me all i need to know about the value of the man.

i honestly don't give a shit who he is. his posts here speak for themselves.
if he's the kind of person that would mutilate mentally ill people while hiding behind vague and controversial "rules" that have been amended for untrustworthy reasons, it tells me all i need to know about the value of the man.
I really shouldn't try to speak for him at this point. If he wants to reply to you himself I'll let him do that. But I'm through replying to you on this matter.

Something to keep in mind with this freak. I know we all had a chuckle at this, but there's a very dark side. Didn't he claim that he left the woman's clothes in a hotel room but they never recovered them? Remember that this is how Col. Russell William's started his rape and kill spree, by stealing women's underwear.

Back