Social Transgender Megathread Vol. 2

Did you join the pronoun circus?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gender dysphoria is when you feel distressed because your gender identity differs from the sex you were given at birth.
I will preface this by saying I think you are a good poster.

However, the rampant usage of "sex assigned at birth" terminology is nonsense. Biological sex is not "given" or "assigned" at birth. Biological sex is determined long before birth.

Something to keep in mind with this freak. I know we all had a chuckle at this, but there's a very dark side. Didn't he claim that he left the woman's clothes in a hotel room but they never recovered them? Remember that this is how Col. Russell William's started his rape and kill spree, by stealing women's underwear.

Isn't it horrendous how people start out? I'd read up on Dahmer but only really looked proper into until the Netfix show. people sure are fucked up.

Anyone read this?
https://www.wpr.org/counselor-who-gave-anti-trans-speech-sues-over-firing-milwaukee-public-schools

I will preface this by saying I think you are a good poster.

However, the rampant usage of "sex assigned at birth" terminology is nonsense. Biological sex is not "given" or "assigned" at birth. Biological sex is determined long before birth.
the doctor doesn't "assign" anything. he just observes and gives a primary evaluation generally by observing the outer genitalia (there are anomalies that can be detected afterwards, but they are just that, anomalies of an immutable male-female binary). people use this "assigned at birth" trope to gaslight. nature assigns your sex, not the doctor. and you sure as hell can't assign it yourself TO YOURSELF.

You haven't seen any of that outside of your Libs of TikTok posts and Tucker Carlson videos. You have no knowledge of anything you're talking about. You are only blindly repeating anti-trans talking points. This leads to boring, shallow, unproductive discussions and displays your lack of intellectual curiosity and critical thinking. It also shows a lack of respect for the topic and the people who are actually involved. Instead of regurgitating talking points, you could spend the time educating yourself a little so you can make more informed opinions. This could not only make you sound like less of a jackass, but it would also make the discussion more engaging and meaningful.

You can't seem to answer a simple question. I thought you worked with trans people in the healthcare industry in some capacity? So where are the long term studies on the safety of giving prepubescent children drugs and/or surgery?

And BTW - I don't have a TikTok account and Tik Tok is known for being super pro-trans - so don't know where you're going with that. Not that I'm against transgender people - just against drugs and surgery for kids.

Again - just answer the question.

Last edited:
There is little difference, and having a different gender identity isn't considered a mental illness.

There is little difference between altering a body part and cutting it off? Weird take doctor.

I believe I have read that a diagnosis of gender dysphoria is required to get these surgeries. Go ahead and try to argue that gender dysphoria is not a mental illness. That will be funny.

Is "you need this explained?" your attempted get out?

Because yes, I do need you to explain how mangling someone's life-giving breasts is any different to trans surgery?

I'm not trying to get out. I'm just surprised someone needs an explanation for how cutting off a body part is significantly different than altering it. You think they are the same? Really?

Something to keep in mind with this freak. I know we all had a chuckle at this, but there's a very dark side. Didn't he claim that he left the woman's clothes in a hotel room but they never recovered them? Remember that this is how Col. Russell William's started his rape and kill spree, by stealing women's underwear.

I try to be objective... but this dude just grosses me out.

He's not trans, just a fucking weirdo.

And over 21 Drag Brunch events I've posted about on here normally ends up that way. People end up talking about drag queens grooming, then things I'm not allowed to talk about so don't even try and coax me into because I can't.

I have only seen backlash for drag events that host minors or that people think are hosting minors.

Technically he is trans because there are no requirements to be considered trans. If you say that you are trans people must affirm it.

You haven't seen any of that outside of your Libs of TikTok posts and Tucker Carlson videos. You have no knowledge of anything you're talking about. You are only blindly repeating anti-trans talking points. This leads to boring, shallow, unproductive discussions and displays your lack of intellectual curiosity and critical thinking. It also shows a lack of respect for the topic and the people who are actually involved. Instead of regurgitating talking points, you could spend the time educating yourself a little so you can make more informed opinions. This could not only make you sound like less of a jackass, but it would also make the discussion more engaging and meaningful.

lol... So you're an expert on Puberty Blockers? Or are you just parroting what the "Experts" pushing this shit on kids are saying?

Leo's shattered body and the horror story from Sweden that reveals spinal fractures, stunted growth and porous bones are linked to life-changing trans treatments
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-danger-giving-puberty-blockers-children.html
A groundbreaking investigation by the state-run television channel has revealed he is one of 13 transgender children of the 440 treated by the country’s famous Karolinska University Hospital who are known to have suffered catastrophic injuries as a result.

Their ailments include liver damage, unexplained weight gains of up to two stone, mental health problems, and — in Leo’s case — skeletal damage and a failure to grow as tall as he should.

He has spinal fractures and a condition called osteopenia, which weakens the bones, making them more liable to break. It is a disease that you often see in people aged 60 or 70 and is almost impossible to reverse.

The Swedish TV revelations, which were not denied by doctors treating Leo, caused uproar.

Yeah... What a great fucking idea. Fucking with kid's hormones during one of the most critical periods of their growth? What could go wrong?

The people supporting these "Treatments" and I use that term loosely, are fucking psychos or grossly negligent... Likely both.

I'm not trying to get out. I'm just surprised someone needs an explanation for how cutting off a body part is significantly different than altering it. You think they are the same? Really?

Cutting off body parts?

Are you sure you're not being glib?

They don't chop off a dude's penis and go voila!

When you're ready to take this discussion a little more seriously, we can resume.

tenor.gif

having a different gender identity isn't considered a mental illness.

Cutting off body parts?

When you're ready to take this discussion a little more seriously, we can resume.

I'm very serious.

The specific comparison we were making was trans top surgery to breast augmentation. Are you not aware that top surgery removes the breasts completely?

I am aware of male bottom surgery. The penis is completely mutilated. You think that is comparable to breast augmentation??

He's a hideous, repulsive ugly little fucker. Awful looking human being. He isn't a tranny - he's a transvestite with a sexual fetish for women's clothing. I really find it hard to look at him.

Cutting off body parts?

Ahh... They do cut off girls breast while they're still minors.

Do better

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/26/health/top-surgery-transgender-teenagers.html
Dr. Gallagher, whose unusual embrace of platforms like TikTok has made her one of the most visible gender-affirming surgeons in the country, said she performed 13 top surgeries on minors last year, up from a handful a few years ago. One hospital, Kaiser Permanente Oakland, carried out 70 top surgeries in 2019 on teenagers age 13 to 18, up from five in 2013, according to researchers who led a recent study.

You can bury your head in the sand and pretend they're not fucking with minors... but it won't change the fact that it's happening.

Ahh... They do cut off girls breast while they're still minors.

Do better

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/26/health/top-surgery-transgender-teenagers.html
Dr. Gallagher, whose unusual embrace of platforms like TikTok has made her one of the most visible gender-affirming surgeons in the country, said she performed 13 top surgeries on minors last year, up from a handful a few years ago. One hospital, Kaiser Permanente Oakland, carried out 70 top surgeries in 2019 on teenagers age 13 to 18, up from five in 2013, according to researchers who led a recent study.

You can bury your head in the sand and pretend they're not fucking with minors... but it won't change the fact that it's happening.

It also won't change the fact that your opinion on the matter isn't the most educated.

Who has complained to you that they regret such surgery?

Has anyone?

It also won't change the fact that your opinion on the matter isn't the most educated.

Who has complained to you that they regret such surgery?

Has anyone?

How many is acceptable to you? Are they just collateral damage?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...ake-DID-doctors-allow-Glasgow-woman-asks.html

Does this girl matter? She was an adult when she made this mistake and cut her breasts off. Still a tragedy and one example of why minors should not be able to do it at all.

Last edited:
Back