Social Transgender Megathread Vol. 2

Did you join the pronoun circus?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
She should get help and learn to accept who she is. No need to medicate and mutilate. Nothing really wrong with just being a masculine woman.
Do you think gays should also just accept what you think is right, maybe go to a conversion camp or something? That doesn’t work unfortunately. If there was an easy, less invasive treatment that worked, that would of course be the preferred method.

Do you think gays should just accept how God made them, maybe go to a conversion camp or something? That doesn’t work unfortunately. If there was an easy, less invasive treatment that worked, that would of course be the preferred method.
Gays don't have to transform their bodies into something else and deny reality.

I wish this person the best. He’s been living as a guy since turning adult. In his early 30s now. Got a name change and all that. He wears a chest binder a lot to hide his breasts, which may not be great. When I asked him to do an EKG in the office awhile back, he had a panic attack and cried during it because he hates his breasts and being exposed. Feel bad. I’m guessing he will get a breast reduction and start on masculizing hormones. Hope this brings him peace.
I was the head of a project coordinating these clinics for about a year and the sogi stuff for a very large hospital system. I have to say as customers we do what they want but I am very uneasy knowing at least some of these people will be harmed by our actions. Nobody is going to tell these people no so it’s just a more complicated rubber stamp in the end. I’m glad to have quit that job.

Don’t really see the difference in this and any other “reality denying” surgery. If your son was born with a clubbed foot and the doctor recommended surgery, I’m sure you would be all about transforming his body to improve his quality of life.

Well ethics is part of their education, so I would say they know more about morality than most average joe’s. It’s not a guarantee that someone is moral though, look at doctors who did horrible things. Still the bar is set a little higher for doctors than let’s say the average right wing poster here who wouldn’t know what ethics is, if it bit them in the ass.

Yeah the classes doctors took are going to make them more moral than everyone else. How delusional.

Don’t really see the difference in this and any other “reality denying” surgery. If your son was born with a clubbed foot and the doctor recommended surgery, I’m sure you would be all about transforming his body to improve his quality of life.
This is how I know you aren't a doctor. Doctor's couldn't possibly be this dumb.

This is how I know you aren't a doctor. Doctor's couldn't possibly be this dumb.

Dude is a well documented troll, with quite the history around here. The best kind of troll. Well spoken, with a snifter of legitimacy. There are many tells, however. Like claiming to have asked about statistics from one of his alleged "co-workers", in order to back up an argument he's having on Sherdog. LOL. No professional does that.

Yeah the classes doctors took are going to make them more moral than everyone else. How delusional.

Whoever wrote the morality classes content means it's the subjective opinion of him. Psychology and morals are Subjective and individual. Basically rich breed of people who got their position of power trough their ancestry who in turn got it trough historical violence cause that's how the world was ruled.

Dude is a well documented troll, with quite the history around here. The best kind of troll. Well spoken, with a snifter of legitimacy. There are many tells, however. Like claiming to have asked about statistics from one of his alleged "co-workers", in order to back up an argument he's having on Sherdog. LOL. No professional does that.

Yeah I remember Lube was a fraud. Sorry bro. Basically some ultra nerd troll.

Not looking to personally atack, just from my memory.

Dude is a well documented troll, with quite the history around here. The best kind of troll. Well spoken, with a snifter of legitimacy.
Baseless claim. If well-documented, then the evidence should be abundant. Put up or hush up.

Like claiming to have asked about statistics from one of his alleged "co-workers", in order to back up an argument he's having on Sherdog. LOL. No professional does that.
You mean when people were discussing prison stats, and I mentioned the CDCR chief psychiatrist who I said I chat with each week? The part about how I asked if this person was aware of how many prisoners exactly get approved for housing with their identified gender, and this person wasn't sure? Yeah, that sounds like I made up something to back up an argument. :rolleyes:

She should get help and learn to accept who she is. No need to medicate and mutilate. Nothing really wrong with just being a masculine woman.

Nope, definitely better to start letting people who are mentally ill, to be given control over what cosmetic surgery they are given.
And we'll also celebrate them for doing so.

It's fucking insane. And lunatics everywhere are coming out of the woodwork to give their support.

<Huh2>

Religion should be kept out of schools and that includes this bizarre new gender cult.

"A day of affirmation" is such a brilliant term. If you're someone struggling with gender dysphoria or gender issues I'm general, what could be more affirming than everyone playing "dressup" for the day .......like they would for fucking Halloween or something.

Then going back to dressing normally the following day.

Oh yeah, very affirming. Certainly not condescending or novelty. "We're on your side for 6 hours."

Some of these weird things happening in North America are just berserk. Its like no thought is being put into it. I can honestly say this would never happen in Wales, partly because we're not as "progressive" and big as somewhere like BC, Canada but also because even the solitary uber liberal teacher pushing it would have an off switch and self awareness.

Let's all do blackface on January 24th to show our black students and colleagues we are with them. What's next for that school? Gender Bender Week? Gender Bender Month? Kids are generally not allowed to attend school unless they cross dress, full stop? Sounds ridiculous but don't scoff so hard. These things always snowball.

<Huh2>

Religion should be kept out of schools and that includes this bizarre new gender cult.

They just said to dress "outside of your comfort zone". That could mean anything. Rich kids wear really ragged clothes, tall kids wear really short pants and shirts. kids with tiny feet wear big clown shoes, and of course girls can dress like boys etc..

sounds fun TBH. I would wear a giant stovepipe hat, fuzzy bunny slippers, and a frilly pink tutu over a yellow wrestling singlet. maybe some football-style facepaint too.

Last edited:

True, I'd be all for having surgery on my sons clubbed foot. But I wouldn't before having surgery on my sons perfectly normal foot because he feels his foot should be clubbed.

See the difference.

Your dumbass ancestors might have agued gay people denied reality. Penises go in vaginas and all that. Procreation, without it, the species dies. All biological fact, also utter nonsense.

People "transform their bodies" literally all the time.

You're specifically drawing the line at genitals for no reason whatsoever, even though it's societally acceptable for women to mutilate their breasts with augmentation surgery.

People don't have artwork on their skin unless they "transform their bodies". People don't have filled in lips, dyed hair, steroid or supplement-enhanced bodies unless they "transform their bodies".

It's a shit argument.

Do better.

Your dumbass ancestors might have agued gay people denied reality. Penises go in vaginas and all that. Procreation, without it, the species dies. All biological fact, also utter nonsense.

People "transform their bodies" literally all the time.

You're specifically drawing the line at genitals for no reason whatsoever, even though it's societally acceptable for women to mutilate their breasts with augmentation surgery.

People don't have artwork on their skin unless they "transform their bodies". People don't have filled in lips, dyed hair, steroid or supplement-enhanced bodies unless they "transform their bodies".

It's a shit argument.

Do better.

People can do whatever they want to express themselves, who cares? Just don't force others to share your fantasy.

This person might love the fantasy of being a cat, that's fine, maybe even kind of fun/cool, but they can't enter a cat show.
VeUqD3DOZtSzRNSFyHbXqx2Oxt8nNCcZF0jM6kdsr3rEU35V3cjs-OSlzgP_YT0n-QSsDJSqJQ35wZy6stEFe8BtO89-JIzO2KljK84tOF4wLQ=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

R.49ceca0a0ddef1a5b991b2c32730cf5f

They just said to dress "outside of your comfort zone". That could mean anything. Rich kids wear really ragged clothes, tall kids wear really short pants and shirts. kids with tiny feet wear big clown shoes, and of course girls can dress like boys etc..

sounds fun TBH. I would wear a giant stovepipe hat, fuzzy bunny slippers, and a frilly pink tutu over a yellow wrestling singlet. maybe some football-style facepaint too.

Massive clownshoes would be very fitting to the situation actually.

People can do whatever they want to express themselves, who cares? Just don't force others to share your fantasy.

So you'd rip the wig of Tucker Carlson's head if you saw him? Why? To be obnoxious and antisocial?

Would you dismiss someone with ink on their body as a fake and a fraud?

What sense does it make to refuse to accept someone at face value?

You're going to attack every dude with muscles to prove they're not actually strong and they just 'transformed their body'?

This line of thought is nonsensical on every level.

Back