News Transgender fighter Alana McLaughlin wins MMA debut

When both parties agree to fight each other and not hiding anything I do not see the problem, Celine grown women she knew she going fight a trans, she sign up for it and lost. Its when people are force into situation in which they do not have a choice is when I find wrong. Its not my place to tell Celine who and who not to fight.
Did not answer ,y question

Did not answer ,y question
Well I guess we cant force people to watch it but my whole point from the start it was a misleading title of a video. If people do not watch the fight just because the very thought of trans fighting a biological women is too much to handle than I am not sure how to change their mind because the fight it self was not one sided beat down.

But if they make statement this is not fair than they should at least watch the fight first before forming a opinion on it

Why would people watch something when they're disgusted by the very concept?
Why would people who didn't watch comment about the "beating" ?
If you want to argue that her opponent was demolished and was victim of an unfair matchup, watch the fight or STFU.

I don't think this should be banned. If both parties are made aware of the circumstances and both parties agree to a bout then it should go through. Its not the state job to protect people from their own terrible decisions. However, I'd never give a promote that arranges such a fight my money.

What pisses me off about this is that the same people who were denouncing Holyfeild vs Vitor last week are the same people playing damge control for this when the core issue is the same.

Why would people watch something when they're disgusted by the very concept?

So a former military guy got our struck by a woman? And has no power advantage? Amazing what some hormone concoctions can do, eh?

So a former military guy got our struck by a woman? And has no power advantage? Amazing what some hormone concoctions can do, eh?
Not sure what your point is. your post has nothing to do with mine that you quoted

Not sure what your point is. your post has nothing to do with mine that you quoted

My bad. Shouldn't have quoted you. We are in agreement however. I'm not into watching men fight women. The fact he almost lost is absurd. People defending this are hopeless.

I know I am beating a dead hoarse on this topic, but someone brought Idea to me, Cant a Male MMA fighter just identify as a female and challenge Alana person?

I know I am beating a dead hoarse on this topic, but someone brought Idea to me, Cant a Male MMA fighter just identify as a female and challenge Alana person?

It would depend on each jurisdiction, but I believe that you still have to pass the hormone test and already underwent sex reassignment surgery.

TransBoxer12-21.jpg

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/trans-man-wins-debut-pro-boxer-pat-manuel-771783/

that takes alot of hormones,testosterone therapy,and steroids

I welcome this since women are the first to push such stupidity. Turn the fight down, ladies.

No, there isn't. There is men and there is women. Being a man and wishing you were a women doesn't transform you into a woman. Being a man and taking meds and undergoing surgeries also doesn't transform you into a woman. There are two genders: Men and Women. Each has a specific purpose in evolution. A bunch of mentally ill people wanting to convince others that there's a bunch of genders and you can be whatever you want doesn't change this fact. There's nothing other than men and women. And both men and women can feel, dress and act however they want. They don't stop being men and women because of that. A man in a dress taking up his ass isn't a woman ir x-gender. It's a man in a dress taking up his ass.

Plus, way more offensive than not going along with this multi gender BS is trying to decide what type of social role a man or a woman need to have in order to be man and woman. If i say that i'm not a man because i wear dresses and i prefer to do girl stuff, than i'm pretty much insulting every other man that do the same thing as me but still consider themselves men.

"Hey, since you don't feel and act like most men do, you're not a man. You're something else, like myself. "

This

Actually...

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_...manuel-transgender-pioneer-looking-next-fight

This is a complicated subject. I'm very progressive and trans friendly but the science is pretty limited on this subject and conflicting. I'm not in favor of women losing the ability to compete on a reasonably level playing field due to trans women competing, but I'm also not sure there's any evidence that's what's happening.

I'm not sure that it's as simple as the commission is making it by passing a hormone panel, but obviously once a person begins to transition they lose a lot of their biological advantages through the various hormones a MTF trans woman takes. As this subject becomes more prominent we'll get more data in one direction or the other. I'll be in favor of whatever the science supports once it becomes more clear.

To call her a "former military man" is just blatant transphobia.
You sound far too educated and logical for Sherdog. GTFO.

Back