News Transgender fighter Alana McLaughlin wins MMA debut

Wonder what Dana is thinks about this. I think I know the answer but I wanna hear him say it out loud.

aCBbYn2.gif

Lol. Transphobes are pretty funny.

They clearly have no fucking clue what they are talking about, but still have very strong opinions. And no, gender dysphoria and transgender are not the same thing.

Spoiler alert: You have no idea what you are talking about.

Yes i do have very strong opinions on this. its disgusting that men are being celebrated for beating up a women.
People like you sit back and pretend this is okay under the guise of inclusion.

Honestly there wouldn't be enough fighters to create a division. I think it shouldn't be allowed on the professional level at all. it's disgraceful.
There definitely isnt, but let this dude fight the other dude fallon fox as many times as they want lol i am sure the division would grow eventually, this is just the start and there needs to be something in place to stop these crazy fucks who wanna beat on women

You would almost have a point if you hadn't forgotten the fact that if this woman had objected to fighting this man, she would be attacked, and face personal and likely professional consequences.

But, at least your white knighted a woman beater. Nice job.
That's where I think you have me misunderstood. I'm totally against, the lgbt mob going after a real woman who denies a fight against a former man being called bigot, tranphobe etc. That shatters their whole narrative of transwomen are women. They are not. They are transgender. This dude spent 28 years as a man, not just any man, a former special forces combat veteran man. If real women think they're tough, and want to step up, theyre gonna want to fight this person out of curiosity. That's on them. But by no means dont expect this person to be in any mma org of note. This is most likely a 1 off. If not, if women are consenting to it. That's on them.

Yes i do have very strong opinions on this. its disgusting that men are being celebrated for beating up a women.
People like you sit back and pretend this is okay under the guise of inclusion.
Show me where I said it was ok.

That's where I think you have me misunderstood. I'm totally against, the lgbt mob going after a real woman who denies a fight against a former man being called bigot, tranphobe etc. That shatters their whole narrative of transwomen are women. They are not. They are transgender. This dude spent 28 years as a man, not just any man, a former special forces combat veteran man. If real women think they're tough, and want to step up, theyre gonna want to fight this person out of curiosity. That's on them. But by no means dont expect this person to be in any mma org of note. This is most likely a 1 off. If not, if women are consenting to it. That's on them.

Evander Holyfield wanted to fight too. The fact is, he shouldn't have been allowed to.

This situation is no different.

Not really, they're the same weight and there's a ref in there for safety. It's not really a big deal imo. It's not fair from a competitive viewpoint, but if the woman is happy to throw that out of the window to challenge herself then that's up to her. I don't see why she shouldn't be able to do it because you don't like it.

It has nothing to do with me liking it or not, it's about safety. And precedent has already shown that transgender's can seriously injure their opponents.

It has nothing to do with me liking it or not, it's about safety. And precedent has already shown that transgender's can seriously injure their opponents.

Amanda Nunes can seriously injure her opponents too. There's a ref there and they're subject to the same safety protocols as everyone else. She'd have been a lot less safe fighting Amanda Nunes, Kayla Harrison or Cyborg than she was in this fight.

Amanda Nunes can seriously injure her opponents too. There's a ref there and they're subject to the same safety protocols as everyone else. She'd have been a lot less safe fighting Amanda Nunes, Kayla Harrison or Cyborg than she was in this fight.

Are you familiar with the word precedent?

Because what we are doing right now is setting up for a truly dangerous situation. The day when one of these guys gets in who could easily crush Nunes or cyborg. A death in the ring against a lesser opponent becomes a hell of a lot more probable.

Are you familiar with the word precedent?

Because what we are doing right now is setting up for a truly dangerous situation. The day when one of these guys gets in who could easily crush Nunes or cyborg. A death in the ring against a lesser opponent becomes a hell of a lot more probable.

People aren't going to have sex changes because they want to become an MMA world champion. We've had two people in fifteen years want to compete, Fallon Fox was allowed to compete and no one else has decided to do it until now, years later. It's not a precedent I'm worried about.

You should be. Furthermore, it goes beyond MMA.

US students and parents outraged after transgender teen sprinter breaks record
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/us...ter-breaks-record/DVODNJX73JZ5FNCYJO53DDYVP4/

Transgender woman who last year competed as a man wins NCAA track championship
https://triblive.com/sports/biological-male-wins-ncaa-womens-track-championship/

The UFC aren't letting transgenders fight for the world title. I don't care about US track and field events, do what you want with those.

The UFC aren't letting transgenders fight for the world title. I don't care about US track and field events, do what you want with those.

Jesus Christ, you are a dullard.

This might be difficult for you to comprehend, but precedents are being set that could eventually carry over to combat sports with full legal backing.

If people don't put an end to the madness now, it will spread.

This might be difficult for you to comprehend, but precedents are being set that could eventually carry over to combat sports with full legal backing.

Lol at you, of all people, calling someone a dullard.

It's not going to happen. People being able to do it voluntarily without anyone forcing the issue doesn't set a precedent. If someone wants to compete in a ranked MMA competition then I'm against that. One off fights where both fighters are going into eyes open? Completely up to the people involved.

Story has made it to the Daily Mail. Combate Global have hit the jackpot with this freak show.
Pretty sure this was the whole point of it. Campbell knew this would make people talk, kinda weird that supposedly the #1 Promotion in the World needs to rely on this to get attention for the promotion.

Back