Tranny furry fired from NASA

Most transsexuals will tell you it's NOT a choice "it's just who I am", and they'll also say they are NOT mentally ill. So, the 'no one chooses to be crazy' logic doesn't really float. Unless you think they are crazy, which makes you an insensitive bigot, correct?

I have a degree in abnormal psycholgy, so I understand the traditional motivations and symptoms of gender disorders. It's an old degree and I don't work in the field, so I'm not gonna try and say I'm an expert and argue over you, but just humor me.

Body dysmorphia often manifests itself at a young age in men that become obsessed bodybuilders. The lifestyle and outward presentation are still choices.

Attention seeking behavior comes in many forms, be they subtle or pronounced, acute or chronic.... They driving motivation is seeking validation, whether it's from a father that the child feels detached from, or validation from the public at large. Regardless of surgery or not, outwardly dressing, behaving, and speaking like the opposite gender and demanding others address you accordingly, is a choice. Saying it's not a choice is kind of fatalistic, don't you think?

That’s crazy man, my favorite Starbucks barista has the same degree.

Edit: if you can’t tell, I’m just joking. Good post.

Jeezz Now she gets a promotion for this. Im out.
giphy.gif

Being a tranny is a choice.

I do agree that people don't choose to be gay or straight, the primal instincts of what makes you sexually aroused are pretty deeply rooted physiologically in hormones and neurotransmitters.

But choosing to live your life on a societal fringe, paying tens of thousands of dollars for medically unnecessary surgery is a choice. I'm not condemning anyone for that, either. But drastically altering your body and interactions with the rest of society to fill some emotional void or create an identity is still a choice. It's no different than the guy with head to toe tattoos and piercings, or the bodybuilder who spends thousands of hours in the gym and most of his money on steroids. Whatever the motivation, or emotional void to fill, it's still a choice.

All three may have some admirers or supporters, but all three are subject to ridicule behind their back, also. One, however, is painted as some courageous victim by a lot of the media.
I can call the body mod guy and bodybuilder guy annoying, attention seeking douchebags, and no one will flinch (probably even laugh and agree). If I even suggest the same about the tranny, chances are you're going to be labeled a bigot and xenophobe (or even nazi, etc).
mandy-watts.jpg
35jwx1.jpg

Etienne+Dumont.jpg

Something that comes to mind here for me and I believe it’s relevant, is the Philippines. All of this shit isn’t an issue there at all. Also, you are right: even if being gay isn’t a choice, being a tranny absolutely is. There are an unbelievable, astonishing amount of gays in the Philippines and quite a few of them are ladyboys. Any one of them will tell you that being a tranny is 100% choice. There’s no societal pressure one way or the other, so not many of them really give a shit.

Last edited:
I fucking love the internet

Also I feel pathetic. A fucking FURRY is getting an internship with NASA. The fuck am I doing

OK but that was the part that was being focused on. I mean, obviously. We don't know anything else about this person. The entire point of the thread was to say lol something bad happened to a tranny.
Complaining the same way you do in the movie threads I see. You're such a SJW crybaby.

Complaining the same way you do in the movie threads I see. You're such a SJW crybaby.
Wha? Yeah the situations are so similar. You don't seem to have very good reading comprehension. I didn't whine about anything. I asked why people were so quick to hate on someone they don't know, purely because they were trans.

Which nobody has really had a good answer for. At best they say they're mentally ill!

Oh, so that's a reason to dislike someone you don't even know? Uh... ok

Homer Hickam's a white dude up against a deranged tranny who jacks off to the thought of animals banging each other

Hickam's probably getting fired tomorrow
love this post

Wha? Yeah the situations are so similar. You don't seem to have very good reading comprehension. I didn't whine about anything. I asked why people were so quick to hate on someone they don't know, purely because they were trans.

Which nobody has really had a good answer for. At best they say they're mentally ill!

Oh, so that's a reason to dislike someone you don't even know? Uh... ok
This could have been a straight person, I would have laughed just as hard, i dislike people I don't know all the time regardless of sexual orientation

This could have been a straight person, I would have laughed just as hard, i dislike people I don't know all the time regardless of sexual orientation
Fair enough. A number of people went right to venting about how much they hate trans people, which is what I was referring to.

Maybe if you started giving less of a shit and stopped being such a SJW who stresses this kind of stuff you wouldn't have to worry so much about having a heart attack.
Really classy. You seem like a nice human being.

Fair enough. A number of people went right to venting about how much they hate trans people, which is what I was referring to.
It's A polarizing topic, the world health organization up until a few months ago classified trans people as having Gender Dysphoria /mental illness.

I stopped watching bill nye over his flip on the topic, I am not against trans folks , though I think the whole 68 genders(or whatever the crazy number is) is nonsense

It's A polarizing topic, the world health organization up until a few months ago classified trans people as having Gender Dysphoria /mental illness.

I stopped watching bill nye over his flip on the topic, I am not against trans folks , though I think the whole 68 genders(or whatever the crazy number is) is nonsense
Yeah there are pretty clearly only two genders. I think the discussion strangely gets bogged down in discussing the exact type of abnormality going on. I'm certainly not one of those people saying it's normal.

It's weird as fuck. But we really haven't determined if it's a mental illness in the traditional sense, or a hormonal or chromosomal anomaly. It's odd to me that people jump right into saying it CAN'T be that, when we already know that non-disjunction during meiosis causes stuff like Klinefelters, Turners, that some people are born hermaphrodites, etc. The process of creation definitely isn't some magical thing where there are NEVER crazy problems that occur.

The difference between male and female is all just chromosomes, there definitely COULD be some issue causing the physiological development of one gender but the brain development of the other. It wouldn't be the weirdest birth defect we've ever seen.

No one can hear you change genders in space

Homer Hickam's a white dude up against a deranged tranny who jacks off to the thought of animals banging each other

Hickam's probably getting fired tomorrow

Why don’t you bet your account on that?

I'm more offended by the all caps.

Even without having to agree with him, it's a shame we can't appreciate that @Mike is both posting very respectfully to other posters and showing some empathy and compassion.

Seeing the hate LQBT people get online makes me understand why they get so combative.

Fake news. Why do trannies trigger you guys so bad? You don't even have to know any details about them to think they're the worst monsters on earth.

Put yourself in someone else's shoes every now and then. They didn't choose to be like that anymore than you chose to be straight or gay, male or female.

Fuck me is there anything your not outraged by?

Back