Tranny furry fired from NASA

giphy.gif

Wow!
Talk about Self-PWN!

That sounds like an interaction I'd heard of back in my naval Academy days.

Plebe(freshman) was with his grandpa on the weekend and a dick power trip senior gave the kid some shit. Now there were some midshipman who were real Dicks on power trips. This guy was one.

Anywhoo, the kid got berated for something, the grandpa steps in and is like "give him a break, son." So the senior says something like Don't call me son, please address me as midshipman or sir. Now that I type the story that don't sound right. Must've been a newly graduated guy. So he says "Don't call me son, please address me as ensign or sir."

The old dude replies. " Then please address me as General or sir." Turns out he was a retired Marine Corps general

I watched my Judo coach (25+year W4 in civies) almost cause 3 mids to have heart attacks after they rudishly cut him off in line with no "excuse me" or anything...

I believe the phrases "what the fuck is this shit?" "Im a goddam BOSN" and "actual fucking junior officers don't have the nerve to do what you just did"

Gotta love salty Chief warrants

Someone should send that Tranny October Sky it was a very good movie had to watch it again, Homer Hickan is pure class he dreamed to be something great and achieved it without insulting others or seeking attention, its shame how vulgar and entitled and sociopaths the generation is today they watch lots of those comedies and start copying how seth rogen and other comedians talk.

She doesn't deserve to work at NASA if she doesn't know who Homer Hickam is.

Back