Tranny furry fired from NASA

Homer Hickam's a white dude up against a deranged tranny who jacks off to the thought of animals banging each other

Hickam's probably getting fired tomorrow

Well it looks like it's getting a raise. Is that alright with you? Maybe promote it to chief of staff or whatever the fuck/.

"After talking to her, I am certain she deserves a position in the aerospace industry and I'm doing all I can to secure her one that will be better than she lost."

That sounds like an interaction I'd heard of back in my naval Academy days.

Plebe(freshman) was with his grandpa on the weekend and a dick power trip senior gave the kid some shit. Now there were some midshipman who were real Dicks on power trips. This guy was one.

Anywhoo, the kid got berated for something, the grandpa steps in and is like "give him a break, son." So the senior says something like Don't call me son, please address me as midshipman or sir. Now that I type the story that don't sound right. Must've been a newly graduated guy. So he says "Don't call me son, please address me as ensign or sir."

The old dude replies. " Then please address me as General or sir." Turns out he was a retired Marine Corps general
If he indeed was a general, he knew what his grandson signed up for.

NASA going by the name NAH-AH online these days.

tenor.gif

If he indeed was a general, he knew what his grandson signed up for.
Yeah but I didn't tell the story good. Apparently the guy was being an unreasonable dick for something trivial I think it was for not greeting him. All freshman have to greet everyone. But he was talking to a flag officer in gramps.

Fake news. Why do trannies trigger you guys so bad? You don't even have to know any details about them to think they're the worst monsters on earth.

Put yourself in someone else's shoes every now and then. They didn't choose to be like that anymore than you chose to be straight or gay, male or female.

Yeah but I didn't tell the story good. Apparently the guy was being an unreasonable dick for something trivial I think it was for not greeting him. All freshman have to greet everyone. But he was talking to a flag officer in gramps.
Was gramps in uniform or even stationed there? Dickhead gets a pass. Did the plebe forgot to greet a senior and got berated for it? I don't see the problem.

I need to hear Eddie Bravo's take on this.

How can you want to work at NASA and not know who Hickam is? What a dum dum. Anywho, seems like a cool dude.

Fake news. Why do trannies trigger you guys so bad? You don't even have to know any details about them to think they're the worst monsters on earth.

Put yourself in someone else's shoes every now and then. They didn't choose to be like that anymore than you chose to be straight or gay, male or female.
No one cares that trannies exist. They care about having to cater to their delusions.

They can think they are whatever they want but shouldn't try to force others to change just to accommodate them

People ruining career opportunities by acting like 12 year olds on Twitter is hilarious whether they're trannies or not.

People ruining career opportunities by acting like 12 year olds on Twitter is hilarious whether they're trannies or not.
OK but that was the part that was being focused on. I mean, obviously. We don't know anything else about this person. The entire point of the thread was to say lol something bad happened to a tranny.

OK but that was the part that was being focused on. I mean, obviously. We don't know anything else about this person. The entire point of the thread was to say lol something bad happened to a tranny.

I think the tranny part just made for some funny jokes like the one Zer had but I think most would have laughed at the picture anyway without even knowing it was a tranny.

I think the tranny part just made for some funny jokes like the one Zer had but I think most would have laughed at the picture anyway without even knowing it was a tranny.
Eh it's just any time a transsexual is mentioned on here, people rush in to shit on the person and make all their little comments about how crazy and terrible and awful they are. Seems like a weird thing to be so upset about.

But those extra rights make acting like a pathetic psycho ok.. Right?

It ends soon.

Last edited:
A furry fired? A fired furry furious opposite of hired with Daz, S-N double O-P, Dre -- the closest homies. These phony hoes need to be exposed (sho nuff).

Back