Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
...for posting this on twitter and didn't know who Homer Hickam was

LUmMRQz.jpg

I want to see the follow up to that.

"Jk Homer lolz, see you at work Monday"

Well that sucks. I was looking forward to seeing the Soyuz redesigned to accommodate space travel while dressed like Snuffalupagus.

Homer Hickam's a white dude up against a deranged tranny who jacks off to the thought of animals banging each other

Hickam's probably getting fired tomorrow

Last edited:
Think it's time to up that NASA budget. Mentally imbalanced transspecies really have no business in our space program unless we plan on testing some one way rockets into a wormhole.

Homer Hickam's a white dude up against a deranged tranny who jacks off to to the thought of animals banging each other

Hickam's probably getting fired tomorrow
A tranny with dick and balls.

<DisgustingHHH>

HR must be pissed. Naomi H couldn't just be stunning, brave and a silent for a little while. Now they have to get all progressive, stunning and brave again and find another bitter wierd tranny.

People are actually standing up for the "person" not to get fired. Twitter needs to be shut down.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

That sounds like an interaction I'd heard of back in my naval Academy days.

Plebe(freshman) was with his grandpa on the weekend and a dick power trip senior gave the kid some shit. Now there were some midshipman who were real Dicks on power trips. This guy was one.

Anywhoo, the kid got berated for something, the grandpa steps in and is like "give him a break, son." So the senior says something like Don't call me son, please address me as midshipman or sir. Now that I type the story that don't sound right. Must've been a newly graduated guy. So he says "Don't call me son, please address me as ensign or sir."

The old dude replies. " Then please address me as General or sir." Turns out he was a retired Marine Corps general

Back