Tranny furry fired from NASA

Even without having to agree with him, it's a shame we can't appreciate that @Mike is both posting very respectfully to other posters and showing some empathy and compassion.

Seeing the hate LQBT people get online makes me understand why they get so combative.
This thread is a good example of how the typical LGBTQ "hate" scenario plays out.

1. Someone acts like a dick
2. People call it out
3. Said person and people like you assume the criticism is coming because they happened to be gay or a tranny rather than because they're an asshole
4. Other people get annoyed because of this victim mentality
5. LGBTQ person continues to feel attacked because that annoyance must be because they're gay/tranny, right?

Seeing the hate LQBT people get online makes me understand why they get so combative.

Take it with a grain of salt, online we can discuss the ideas without being labelled whether they're good or bad. In daily life, they aren't subjected to these things. People walk on transgender egg shells around them or you can say respected, either way.

Fuck me is there anything your not outraged by?
Yeah I haven't expressed any outrage in this thread. Or the other one. You really do boil every comment down to the simplest emotion possible, no matter what's actually being said.

Yeah I haven't expressed any outrage in this thread. Or the other one. You really do boil every comment down to the simplest emotion possible, no matter what's actually being said.

If you take the time to point out the social issues in most threads you enter you must have some emotional attachment to it.

Get off your fucking high horse.

@Tiny
Being a tranny is a mental disorder and shouldn't be embraced, but discouraged.

This man isn't a cat;
article-0-027FFAE600000578-658_468x657.jpg

This bitch ain't black;
A-NAACP-Local-Leader-is-a-White-Female-Pretending-to-be-Black.jpg

This asshole isn't a baby;
Stanley-Thornton-adult-baby-my-crazy-obsession1.jpg

And this is a dude.
caitlyn-jenner-discusses-her-book-01.jpg

Biology isn't a social construct
Race isn't a social construct
Age isn't a social construct
and gender isn't a social construct.

These people all have identity disorders. It's mental and should be treated as such.

giphy.gif

gooooal.gif

This thread is a good example of how the typical LGBTQ "hate" scenario plays out.

2. People call it out
3. Said person and people like you assume the criticism is coming because they happened to be gay or a tranny rather than because they're an asshole
5. LGBTQ person continues to feel attacked because that annoyance must be because they're gay/tranny, right?

This thread stopped being about laughing at someone being a dick a while ago.

"Houston, we have an opening."

If you take the time to point out the social issues in most threads you enter you must have some emotional attachment to it.

Another post with no logical or factual basis, just your opinion presented as fact. This is a forum. I discuss all kinds of stuff on here. Because again, it's a forum. Every time I disagree with anyone on anything here, they go on an emotional tirade about how I'm triggered or gotten to or have an agenda or whatever.

But I'm the emotional one. Last I checked I'm not the one following someone from thread to thread insulting them.

<Fedor23>

I've seen a lot of his posts. Outside of the Idris Elba thread I can not even fathom what you're talking about. He's a big boy so I'm not here to defend him but I don't see your point.

I've seen a lot of his posts. Outside of the Idris Elba thread I can not even fathom what you're talking about. He's a big boy so I'm not here to defend him but I don't see your point.

Then stop defending him

2. People call it out
This is pretty dishonest:

People are actually standing up for the "person" not to get fired. Twitter needs to be shut down.

It seems unstable...

Good, that disgusting creature belongs nowhere near NASA.

Just a few of the posts calling this person disgusting, it, a creature. Not to mention all the lengthy rants out of left field about trans people being mentally ill. There seems to be a lot of anger, not just in this thread, but any time trans people are brought up on here. People go out of their way to bash them without knowing anything else about them.

Then a lot of people made what were obviously jokes, and didn't go on lengthy rants or address trans people as subhuman creatures. Notice how nobody is questioning their comments? Because they were obvious jokes?

Another post with no logical or factual basis, just your opinion presented as fact. This is a forum. I discuss all kinds of stuff on here. Because again, it's a forum. Every time I disagree with anyone on anything here, they go on an emotional tirade about how I'm triggered or gotten to or have an agenda or whatever.

But I'm the emotional one. Last I checked I'm not the one following someone from thread to thread insulting them.

<Fedor23>

Trust me im not following your salty ass around, I popped into this thread had a laugh and the first person to bring up a SJW comment was none other than you.

Trust me im not following your salty ass around, I popped into this thread had a laugh and the first person to bring up a SJW comment was none other than you.
Yeah every statement you don't like isn't a SJW statement. A lot of people on here are obsessed with labeling people as whatever group they don't like. Merely asking why a number of people had so much open hostility to some random person that didn't wrong them, or do anything especially awful, doesn't make me a SJW.

Not super surprising though. From my limited interaction with you, you don't seem interested in genuine conversation. Just roaming around insulting people. Not sure why you hang out on a forum.

Yeah every statement you don't like isn't a SJW statement. A lot of people on here are obsessed with labeling people as whatever group they don't like. Merely asking why a number of people had so much open hostility to some random person that didn't wrong them, or do anything especially awful, doesn't make me a SJW.

Fine that makes you a white knight for minorities i guess.

Do you feel good about how progressive you are?

Fine that makes you a white knight for minorities i guess.

Do you feel good about how progressive you are?
You're still under the impression I'm acting a certain way to appear to be a certain kind of person.... on a karate forum. Don't know what the point of that would be.

I just don't see the need for unnecessary cruelty towards people that haven't done anything to you. The first thing people usually come running into these threads to say is "they're mentally ill! they say they're not, but they are!"

So if that's true, you guys think it's fun to make fun of crazy people? I genuinely don't understand that, and that's all I've been saying. They don't choose to be that way. There are a lot of messed up people, and none of them chose to be that way. If someone is crazy and causing harm to others, I can see that pov. But they're only harming themselves. Isn't that kind of sad? What if their life was your life. Does their life look fun? The only difference between you and them is luck.

You're still under the impression I'm acting a certain way to appear to be a certain kind of person.... on a karate forum. Don't know what the point of that would be.

I just don't see the need for unnecessary cruelty towards people that haven't done anything to you. The first thing people usually come running into these threads to say is "they're mentally ill! they say they're not, but they are!"

So if that's true, you guys think it's fun to make fun of crazy people? I genuinely don't understand that, and that's all I've been saying. They don't choose to be that way. There are a lot of messed up people, and none of them chose to be that way. If someone is crazy and causing harm to others, I can see that pov. But they're only harming themselves. Isn't that kind of sad? What if their life was your life. Does their life look fun? The only difference between you and them is luck.

Under no impressions, I honestly think you think your superior because you "understand social issues" or basically a smug bastard.

Anyways im done headbutting walls with you keep up the good fight bud.

I think we've just found the first "volunteer" for the first no return mission to mars.

Lol Jesus Christ.

We're on a MESSAGE BOARD. The entire point of this thing is to discuss shit. Every time someone disagrees with you doesnt make them a fucking 'white knight', cuck, or SJW. You idiots need a bigger vocabulary, and stop trying to put everyone in a box. Everything isn't black or white. MOST things aren't black or white.

I don't know why this person's sexual identity was even made a big deal. I thought this shit was funny because it was a moron being a keyboard warrior getting caught with their foot in their mouth. That isn't a tranny thing. Morons on here, Facebook, and all forms of social media hop online and run their mouths all the time. It's funny to see reality catch up with any of these people.

Lol a bunch of people calling this dude/chick a 'creature' and 'it'...and the dude ( @Mike ) that questions why you would do that is the bad guy? Lol really?
I don't know how much of being transgender is biological, and how much is in your head, but neither do any of you.
Considering how chromosomes and brain chemicals mix, and all the other birth abnormalities that are possible, it is completely believable to me that there is SOMETHING to it beyond "just wanting attention"

Last edited:
Back