Top 5 Most Boring UFC Main Event Fights....EVER.....

Gotta be Mir vs Cro-cop. The fact it ended in a brutal KO didnt even remotely help either. The KO came with like a minute left in the fight, and the previous 14min of wall and stall tactics had already ruined the match-up. I remember thinking it was the only ppv I truly wanted my $$ back for. Dunham vs Sherk turned out to be the only good fight on the whole card

The Mir-CroCop fight was almost the worst fight on the card, until that one knee changed everything. Rampage-Hamill was also atrocious.

UFC 119 - Mir vs. Cro Cop

May not have been as boring as some per-say, but it was a big let down IMO.

This and Guida vs. Maynard were the first thing to come to mind.

It still make me laugh how Werdum employed Thales Leites' "Anderson Silva Gameplan" against Overeem.

and yes, Mir vs CroCop. I was bashing my head against the table i was sitting in front of.

Gsp shields wasn't that bad

Monson Sylvia
Anderson leites
Arlovski Sylvia 3

Severn shamrock is historically known as number 1

I thought GSP/Kos was a main event that did not deliver. I would put that above Shields/GSP on a most boring list. Someone already said Mir/Cro Cop, but an interesting fact in that fight was Mir got the KO (only KO on the card) and Dana refused to give him KO of the night b/c the fight was such a stinker.

1. Arlovski/Sylvia III
2. Mir/Cro Cop
3. Silva/Leites
4. Sylvia/Monson
5. Guida/Maynrd

GSP v Sheilds top 5?

Come on. It wasn't the best, but if that is the 5th worst main event ever then the UFC is doing great.

There has never been a boring Anderson fight, PERIOD!!!!

Hashad vs Rampage JESUS that fight was so boring the HYPE was ridiculous

Back