Media Tony Fergusons BJJ Coach doesnt sound confident. Look into it.

who gives a crap about anything u say...you just talk online all the time..thats the basis of your credentials really. that s about it..do u think people come on because they want to hear people boast about their skills? or yours? you retard they want to talk about fighters and gossip..everything u say is setup to brag about yourself..your a homo..i could give a shit less what you think u have accomplished..who would want to spend an ounce of time around someone as childish as u lol?
I just asked you to message me so we can figure this out and you back pedaled. I honestly feel bad for you now lol.

Anyway, If you ever grow a pair and wanna give it a go make a new account or make someone tell me that youre ready and I will un ignore you. Cya.

I honestly dont think its gameplan that's his main issue. I think being overconfident in his ability to fight from the bottom and not trying to stop the takedown as a focal point will be Tony's downfall. He is good off his back and damages a lot of guys in his guard. The problem here is that Khabib doesnt sit in guard. He will not be in a position where elbows or subs are effective Tony should focus on stopping takedowns, at least to make Khabib work hard and use energy.
Yes he will get taken down unless he somehow lands the perfect punch and knocks Khabib unconscious. He isn't high on the power punch scale, and I dont expect Khabib to stand and trade like most of Tony's opponents have been lured into doing. He should also focus on keeping the takedown in the center of the cage. Being pushed up against the fence with a bear on top of you doesnt leave much room to throw sharp elbows or throw out Barbo chokes.
Eddie may be high as a kite, but he knows Tony cant stop the takedown from eventually happening. Tony has a skinny frame which makes it way easier for Khabib to control him. Locking his hands is easier and will make it nearly impossible for Tony to escape. Tony's legendary cardio will fail him under the pressure Khabib will be putting on him and he will crack after he realizes he has no answers for what's happening to him.
Tony's best shot is to open a nasty cut early in the fight. Unfortunately for him, Khabib hasn't been cut, and his face isn't full of scar tissue that breaks open when the wind blows. He hasnt taken much damage at all thru 28 fights as a pro. I think Tony is the dominant champ if Khabib isn't there. I like Tony, he's fun to watch and a great fighter. He just happens to be in a time and weight class that we have a dominant generational talent on top. Dustin had better odds to win as far as ways to win because he has better power than Tony and it wasnt a very big window for a Dustin win, so Tony is looking thru a peephole.

Cliffs:
- Refuses to pick a winner/prediction.
- Insinuates that takedowns are inevitable.
- Tony will be looking for the Brabo choke and elbows, not gonna try getting back to his feet.
- Doesnt know if the Chokes will work against Khabib cause hes really good.

I dont think he sounds confident. According to him 1 Takedown will be enough for Khabib to remain on top for the entire rounds then, since Tony wont try to get back up.

Khabib training partners will probably be going for that Brabo choke for months before the fight not to mention the 4 previous training camps. It will be like Conors left hand. Everyone knew it was his only weapon and it was neutralized.

Tony's game plan is too obvious and predictable for a guy so "chaotic".

It's called being realistic. You should take notes. You lack that skill big time.

I m a blue belt..i ll be happy to test your 15 second theory anytime..never i said i was a white belt. but i dont expect children to read an entire post...nice novel but all i need to know about your claimed "toughness" is you put me on ignore..that s what pussies do lol

i ll need to know from your novel is you didnt say your instructor or where you train ..that s all i wanted to know...please provide...
everything else u said no one cares about ...if you think u can submit anyone in my jiu jitsu gym besides a woman or 12 yr old child /someone under 150 at your "purple" belt rank shows your delusions of grandeur..we have blue striped white belts that are hs wrestling finalists lol..you live on this fourm and talk shit in khabib threads and thats all u do..

i troll you on threads cause you are in every thread everyday talking like a complete know it all tool. and u still have not provided any useful info to back your claims of elite grappling

get a fucking job sir ..u admitted u dont have one...cause you are not going pro in mma or jiu jitsu..no one gives a flying fuck how much u think u know about jiu jitsu

look at your watch and time 15 seconds..u couldnt even get a decent hold that fast if i didnt want you to ...like stalling for 15 seconds is hard lol
Blue striped white belts? What, is that so the upper belts don’t throw a shit fit when they get subbed by a white belt? Pathetic. Egos, man.

Blue striped white belts? What, is that so the upper belts don’t throw a shit fit when they get subbed by a white belt? Pathetic. Egos, man.
I am simply referencing that there are low level belts like white belts and white belts with stripes that arent truly "white" belt caliber. and to state u can walk into a gym and submit almost anyone in 15 seconds like RNC dumbfuck, just cause u are a purple belt , is ridiculous...collegiate wrestlers start as white belts lol at all real gyms...everyone starting jiu jitsu has to go thru the system like everyone else..having a purple doesnt mean u can tap every white belt in 15 seconds is my point

.stripes are given to show progress within a belt, since belt promotions dont happen often in jits (like 2-4 yrs at least between promotions and higher u get the longer it takes for next belt) .its not an ego thing...

Last edited:

Cliffs:
- Refuses to pick a winner/prediction.
- Insinuates that takedowns are inevitable.
- Tony will be looking for the Brabo choke and elbows, not gonna try getting back to his feet.
- Doesnt know if the Chokes will work against Khabib cause hes really good.

I dont think he sounds confident. According to him 1 Takedown will be enough for Khabib to remain on top for the entire rounds then, since Tony wont try to get back up.

Khabib training partners will probably be going for that Brabo choke for months before the fight not to mention the 4 previous training camps. It will be like Conors left hand. Everyone knew it was his only weapon and it was neutralized.

Tony's game plan is too obvious and predictable for a guy so "chaotic".

Im sure to see a TD from Khabib cus i doubt he wants to get peiced up by the boogeyman

Better than saying he's gonna stuff every takedown and knock him out. It gets boring hearing how a team has the perfect answer and their opponent has never fought anyone like this before and blah blah blah.

I just asked you to message me so we can figure this out and you back pedaled. I honestly feel bad for you now lol.

Anyway, If you ever grow a pair and wanna give it a go make a new account or make someone tell me that youre ready and I will un ignore you. Cya.

You are telling me to grow a pair ..and then you request I talk to you in private ..and then you state i need to make a new acct cause u blocked me..basically in the same two sentences..LOL ..wow, i think if anyone needs to grow a pair, its you, bud...I m comfortable airing our grievances on this public forum you call home...you have been quite public in your rantings about your skills and accomplishments to us all..

i think its only fair that the public gets to know where you hone these fine skills so maybe we can all see you in action..i have not once claimed to be an elite grappler (purple is not elite lol) like you, among your many other ridiculous claims, so i got no reason to shy from the public domain or desire to talk to you privately..i dont provide privacy to public boasting retards..i ll be happy to reply anytime in public, where u post all day

we can figure out what whatever u want in front of anyone or everyone. no fear of trolls here

Last edited:
Both take much longer to set up than a guillotine. And unlike a guillotine, you can't lock it up mid takedown.

In order to get a D'arce or anaconda you have to either need to break your target down to turtle before setting it up, or switch off from a guillotine attempt. It's not something you can just throw up in half a second. Even Tony needs to settle on top in turtle for a few seconds before locking up a D'arce. Not to mention that your chances of getting either of these with a leg trapped is slim at best.

As for PNs, you will never EVER get those on a mobile target or someone who has one leg already. You need to be completely sprawled out and have your opponent locked down. Even then, they are just not easy to finish.

I only see Tony finishing via d’arce if Khabib shoots desperately while rocked or tired. Like you said, he has to be sprawled out. I don’t see that happening unless it is under those circumstances.

I only see Tony finishing via d’arce if Khabib shoots desperately while rocked or tired. Like you said, he has to be sprawled out. I don’t see that happening unless it is under those circumstances.
Yeah pretty much. There is always the chance of a scramble giving Tony a opening to stand and snapdown but that requires a lot of very specific moves made by both parties

When your own coaches are doubting you, you know youre in deep over your head. You dont need to be over confident, but goddamn if you are unable to pick your own fighter as a winner.

This dudes knows his stuff.
Sometimes doubters fuel people. I had that talk with my high school wrestling coach. I told him that more than the people who beleived in me it was the ones who doubted me that were giving me my drive. I loved shutting mother fuckers up.

Fact of the matter is, you’re just not going to beat a talented submission grappler from your back in mma unless you’re a Demian Maia level BJJ fighter and even then it’s not a foregone conclusion.

Islam recently beat an ADCC medalist with top control and Tony isn’t half as good as an ADCC placer.
Lol didn’t one of Khabib’s buddies that was hyped up recently get subbed via triangle to a guy with no wiki page?

not to mention that an exhausted Dustin was able to get on a deep choke on Khabib but didn’t control Khabib’s hips. Khabib literally had to roll over to his side to not go out. All it takes is one sloppy takedown and it’s a wrap.

I think Tony has the best combo of striking / grappling off his back/ wrestling / cardio that Kabib's ever seen.

Just a matter of whether he can make things crazy enough or prevent takedowns enough to utilize it all.

Bravo is mostly going to comment on BJJ as that's his thing.

This should be an awesome fight, even if dull, because I don't see Kabib blanketing him non stop or being able to relax on the feet.

Fact of the matter is, you’re just not going to beat a talented submission grappler from your back in mma unless you’re a Demian Maia level BJJ fighter and even then it’s not a foregone conclusion.

Islam recently beat an ADCC medalist with top control and Tony isn’t half as good as an ADCC placer.

Those elbows from the bottom are no joke. Ask Kevin Lee

Guillotine is a much higher percentage choke than Brabo/Anaconda/Peruvian necktie chokes.
Maybe for most people, but as a D'Arce guy myself i can tell you there is no reason to try to go for guillotines if you are not as good as them as with the D'Arce. 7/10 times Tony would submit someone it would be with a D'Arce and that's because he has the perfect arms for it. He doesn't have a Marcellotine type of arms so why would he ignore his best weapon just because more people have the correct body type for guillotines? I feel like only D'Arce mains will understand this. The fact that most people do more guillotines in average doesn't mean Tony can or will change his entire game. This is just ridiculous.

It's like asking Marcelo Garcia to do a D'Arce on a dude that gets D'Arce'd a lot just because there are better chances of getting it than a guillotine when he doesn't have the right arm structure to do that technique

I am simply referencing that there are low level belts like white belts and white belts with stripes that arent truly "white" belt caliber. and to state u can walk into a gym and submit almost anyone in 15 seconds like RNC dumbfuck, just cause u are a purple belt , is ridiculous...collegiate wrestlers start as white belts lol at all real gyms...everyone starting jiu jitsu has to go thru the system like everyone else..having a purple doesnt mean u can tap every white belt in 15 seconds is my point

.stripes are given to show progress within a belt, since belt promotions dont happen often in jits (like 2-4 yrs at least between promotions and higher u get the longer it takes for next belt) .its not an ego thing...
Well, yea, thinking you can sub everyone in a gym because you’re a purple belt is really stupid. Unless you were a high level collegiate wrestler, it’s a laughable statement. Even our high level HS wrestlers don’t do more than give blue belts a hard time. We have one guy who was all state in HS, wrestled d2 and was apparently quite decorated. He gives brown belts a hard time but by no means does he tap really anything above blue at will. Even there, we have blue belts who tap him, from time to time.

All that said, I think if someone isn’t “white belt caliber” they shouldn’t be a white belt. Or, at the very least, they should be fast tracked.

Even though Eddie is nuts, I just think he is being realistic. If you see interviews with Javier Mendes he is a realistic too. Both of these guys know their opponent is formidable. Of course Eddie knows there is a possibility Khabib destroys Tony. Khabib is an undefeated UFC champion lol.

Did you ever see the videos of Javier pleading with Khabib to stick to game plans and not fight his opponent at their game? Doesn’t mean he isn’t confident in Khabib, just understands probability.

Back