Media Tony Fergusons BJJ Coach doesnt sound confident. Look into it.

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by RNC555, Dec 10, 2019.

1. GreatSaintGuillotine

GreatSaintGuillotine You may not like what I say but it's the truth.

Don't know the guy. Don't always agree with him. Have argued against him a lot. RNC was just correct in this instance. And you are just a joker yourself.

I expect your "tour" to somehow conveniently pass by when I'm not around lol.

I'll tell you what tho, If I ever do a tournament down there I'll pass by and talk with all your gymmates how they've never heard of you. Peace.

RNC555 likes this.
  2. chazzworthbuckingham

chazzworthbuckingham "Never have lives less lived been more chronicled"

i ve asked this boastful homo to post where he trains or who his instructor is in multiple threads/posts and he shuts up and moves on immediately when u ask him to prove anything lol..claims his parents both died, he has no job and trains jits 4-6 hrs a day, is a elite grappler, has purple belt he got after only 2 yrs of training...YET POSTS 1000 TIMES plus A MONTH..YEAH LOL..we are supposed to believe all of this

he also told me basically i am loser cause i have a job, and told me that means i must have a fat gf ..cause i work lol...he is a boy genious

KeepItRealist likes this.
  3. RDUBYA

RDUBYA an oldie but a goodie

[​IMG]

4. GreatSaintGuillotine

I think he believes Khabib is rocked and is arguing against Khabib's durability.

Deadwing88 and RNC555 like this.
  5. Andreh

Andreh Black Belt

Tony doesn't stand a fucking chance against Khabib, clear as sky is blue. Bet your house.

Maybe because, just maybe, it is UFC and not ADCC? Makachev would be humiliated, we can't even start arguing.

6. Deadwing88

Deadwing88 Mein Herz Brennt.

To add to this..
    What other fighter has his critics lauding his opponent 'landing' one strike, as a sign of decline. lol

7. MeatWagon06

MeatWagon06 Fear the Pfister

I was reading the comments of a picture NASA posted of Earth on Instagram yesterday and it about made me sick what some of these fools believe and were saying. WTF is wrong with people.

Rea_ctor likes this.
  8. mudrubble

mudrubble Silver Belt

If only Tony was coached by Kav. He'd be told endlessly about how nobody can hang with him and any other thin air fantasy he wanted...

TheLastEmperorReurns likes this.
  9. chazzworthbuckingham

please do that ..i dont think you will be around here..you are a pro internet poster like ur buddy RNC...u post too much to incite fear..you know how to direct message me obviously when u show up here in MN..but i dont wanna trigger u again like last time lol...want names? ill give them..no worries ..real intimidating men dont live on forums talking shit fyi...i simply call people who brag about jiu jitsu knowledge online what they are...talkers

BTW EINSTEIN, MINNESOTA IS "UP" THERE ..NORTH..so yeah your just talking..Also I know enough about local level jiu jitsu tournaments (that you would be qualified to participate in), that all you need to enter one is 60 dollars..you dont have to be good lol, so saying you are coming for a tournament means about nothing to me

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  10. GreatSaintGuillotine

UFC isn't NCAA but Div 1 wrestlers get sucked off on here constantly.
    <Fedor23>
    It be what it be

11. Deadwing88

Deadwing88 Mein Herz Brennt.

Khabib was as much rocked Vs Dustin, as he was vs Michael Johnson..
    ;)

GreatSaintGuillotine likes this.
  12. It's-Only-Business

It's-Only-Business Blue Belt

20 years ago

13. Andreh

Andreh Black Belt

Oh really? I didn't know NCAA was allowing punches and stuff?
    <TheWire1>

Start making sense with your points, maybe good arguments would help.

14. GreatSaintGuillotine

Send me your gym. Next time there is an IBJJF out there that I can make I'll stop by. If you're there we'll roll.

And please, I'd love to have a fun roll with some actual badasses. Not guys who need to pick fake fights online. Maybe they know what respect is and don't misrepresent their gym by being a petty jackass.

RNC555 and chazzworthbuckingham like this.
  15. ImNotMirsadBektic

ImNotMirsadBektic Yellow Belt

Davi defended the TD because TD’s are literally scored in MMA no matter whether it’s a brutal fireman carry/suplex/judo throw or a simply single/double leg. No reason to give away points. Besides Davi tried more TD’s than Islam iirc.

Anyway, Islam beat Davi in the stand up all 3 rounds and in the third he rocked him hard with a knee. This was while Davi was like almost against the fence, so Islam followed up on the ground with some GnP and as soon as Davi came back to senses and established his guard Islam just LnPed until the last 10 seconds. Then they stood up and Davi tried a wheelkick and then the bell rang.

In no circumstance can you seriously mention this occasion of ‘grappling’ in a discussion of wrestling being dominant vs BJJ on the ground. I will tell you what would’ve happened had Islam taken Davi down in the centre of the octagon (where there’s space for hip movement) without rocking him beforehand. He would get swept and then subbed, just like what happened at Maia - Askren.

chazzworthbuckingham likes this.
  16. GreatSaintGuillotine

Not arguing against you dog lol.

ADCC and NCAA guys get blown out of proportion on here. It's what poster do.

"Khabib loses to the first legit BJJ bb"
    "Khabib is ducking NCAA div 1 wrestlers"

All that crap apparently matters more than being good at MMA. Sherdog gonna Sherdog.

TheLastEmperorReurns and RNC555 like this.
  17. FrankDux

FrankDux My balls was hot.

Lol I don't see how anyone can watch that video and come away with the notion that Eddie isn't confident in Tony. I believe you're projecting that. And your "cliffs" are so disingenuous.

Just because Bravo doesn't pick winners doesn't mean he lacks confidence in Tony. Just because Bravo knows that Tony will probably get taken down doesn't mean he lacks confidence in Tony. Also, how do you know what Tony's gameplan is going to be? In this video Bravo is simply stating what some of Tony's instincts are (elbows/always looking for darces etc.)...and that isn't the same as stating what his actual gameplan is going to be in this fight. Bravo is just explaining what kind of fighter Tony is. Also, "not knowing if it's going to work" isn't the same as lacking confidence. It's called being humble and respecting your opponent. Again, you're projecting a lot here. Bravo has spoken about this fight for a while now and his main take on this fight is this: Tony won't run away or freak out when Khabib takes him down. Tony will embrace the position, something that no other fighter has done with Khabib.

chazzworthbuckingham likes this.
  18. GreatSaintGuillotine

I never said Wrestling >BJJ dude.

I'm simply stating that Islam out grappled Davi.

BJJ4Tone and RNC555 like this.
  19. chazzworthbuckingham

once again rnc refuses to provide any rebuttal for my request of his basic info...gym? instructor? so i highly doubt he does much of what he claims..

i got no further bone to pick with you except you take rnc at face value..i dont..i think he s full of shit..and gives a real jits practioner a bad image..anyone who talks like a 12 yr old about their skills online, its hard to take anything they say at face value..especially when he tells me he will submit me in 15 seconds..its hard to submit a decent white belt in 15 seconds..just lets me know the guy is full of it...he s just trolling

real jits and gyms are about respect, not bragging on forums lol..kind of easy to see he s full o shit by how he represents himself.

i believe i already provided you my first name and the 2 gyms where i train usually. i live above a jiu jitsu purp belt /part time instructor so i do a lot of grappling on his home mats..i go to the gym maybe 2-3 a week, always for marathon roll..i have never claimed online to be a expert or bragged that i do train a lil, but i certainly will call out the self proclaimed experts if they are going to talk like children..at least prove you are an expert if you are going to present yourself that way (im referencing the rnc tool not you)

20. GreatSaintGuillotine

Lol. So triggered because I used the word down. Jesus Christ kid... it's a turn of phrase you uppity brat.

And cudos on the local tournament comment. Real scathing shit there...

I'll do an IBJJF down there at some point. I don't leave town for small tournaments. Waste of time.

RNC555 likes this.