Media Tony Fergusons BJJ Coach doesnt sound confident. Look into it.

i knew gay lover would show up lol...i ve got you on the tour list...i need more stops...let me guess he trains in louisiana at your gym lol? i m sure you guys put in a lot of mat time together..i give u kudos for at least claiming to train somewhere...

Let rnc speak for himself though...i said where i train...great saint has...at least make something up RNC lol!!

you are welcome to come to minnesota as well
Don't know the guy. Don't always agree with him. Have argued against him a lot. RNC was just correct in this instance. And you are just a joker yourself.

I expect your "tour" to somehow conveniently pass by when I'm not around lol.

I'll tell you what tho, If I ever do a tournament down there I'll pass by and talk with all your gymmates how they've never heard of you. Peace.

You must be doing some truly amazing grappling with super fast submissions between all these posts.
i ve asked this boastful homo to post where he trains or who his instructor is in multiple threads/posts and he shuts up and moves on immediately when u ask him to prove anything lol..claims his parents both died, he has no job and trains jits 4-6 hrs a day, is a elite grappler, has purple belt he got after only 2 yrs of training...YET POSTS 1000 TIMES plus A MONTH..YEAH LOL..we are supposed to believe all of this

he also told me basically i am loser cause i have a job, and told me that means i must have a fat gf ..cause i work lol...he is a boy genious

Exactly, I used to have respect for him, but I simply cannot take anyone serious who believes the world is flat.
bgb%2Bfroch%2Bon%2Band%2Bon%2Bno%2Bcaption.gif

Clear evidence that Dustin didn't land clean, makes it worse..?
<{walkerwhut}>

Wow, Dustin glanced Khabib, he's automatically out of his prime..
I think he believes Khabib is rocked and is arguing against Khabib's durability.

Tony doesn't stand a fucking chance against Khabib, clear as sky is blue. Bet your house.

Islam recently beat an ADCC medalist with top control and Tony isn’t half as good as an ADCC placer.
Maybe because, just maybe, it is UFC and not ADCC? Makachev would be humiliated, we can't even start arguing.

Clear evidence that Dustin didn't land clean, makes it worse..?
<{walkerwhut}>

Wow, Dustin glanced Khabib, he's automatically out of his prime..
To add to this..
What other fighter has his critics lauding his opponent 'landing' one strike, as a sign of decline. lol

Exactly, I used to have respect for him, but I simply cannot take anyone serious who believes the world is flat.
I was reading the comments of a picture NASA posted of Earth on Instagram yesterday and it about made me sick what some of these fools believe and were saying. WTF is wrong with people.

Eddie gives realistic assessments and he can be very hurtful because he’s too stupid to consider how his words can influence the psychology of his friends.
If only Tony was coached by Kav. He'd be told endlessly about how nobody can hang with him and any other thin air fantasy he wanted...

Don't know the guy. Don't always agree with him. Have argued against him a lot. RNC was just correct in this instance. And you are just a joker yourself.

I expect your "tour" to somehow conveniently pass by when I'm not around lol.

I'll tell you what tho, If I ever do a tournament down there I'll pass by and talk with all your gymmates how they've never heard of you. Peace.

please do that ..i dont think you will be around here..you are a pro internet poster like ur buddy RNC...u post too much to incite fear..you know how to direct message me obviously when u show up here in MN..but i dont wanna trigger u again like last time lol...want names? ill give them..no worries ..real intimidating men dont live on forums talking shit fyi...i simply call people who brag about jiu jitsu knowledge online what they are...talkers

BTW EINSTEIN, MINNESOTA IS "UP" THERE ..NORTH..so yeah your just talking..Also I know enough about local level jiu jitsu tournaments (that you would be qualified to participate in), that all you need to enter one is 60 dollars..you dont have to be good lol, so saying you are coming for a tournament means about nothing to me

Last edited:
Tony doesn't stand a fucking chance against Khabib, clear as sky is blue. Bet your house.

Maybe because, just maybe, it is UFC and not ADCC? Makachev would be humiliated, we can't even start arguing.
UFC isn't NCAA but Div 1 wrestlers get sucked off on here constantly.
<Fedor23>
It be what it be

UFC isn't NCAA but Div 1 wrestlers get sucked off on here constantly.
<Fedor23>
It be what it be
Oh really? I didn't know NCAA was allowing punches and stuff?
<TheWire1>

Start making sense with your points, maybe good arguments would help.

please do that ..i dont think you will be around here..you are internet poster...u post too much to incite fear..you know how to direct message me obviously when u show up here ...want names? ill give them..no worries ..real intimidating men dont live on forums fyi
Send me your gym. Next time there is an IBJJF out there that I can make I'll stop by. If you're there we'll roll.

And please, I'd love to have a fun roll with some actual badasses. Not guys who need to pick fake fights online. Maybe they know what respect is and don't misrepresent their gym by being a petty jackass.

You're being a bit unfair.

Islam tried to take him down in the first but was having such success on the feet that there really wasn't a point. And LnP is an exaggeration. He was throwing calculated GnP while making sure he didn't get caught or swept.

While the fight was on the ground Islam was in complete control but it wasn't some crazy domination. Just Islam clearly in control of the position.

Davi defended the TD because TD’s are literally scored in MMA no matter whether it’s a brutal fireman carry/suplex/judo throw or a simply single/double leg. No reason to give away points. Besides Davi tried more TD’s than Islam iirc.

Anyway, Islam beat Davi in the stand up all 3 rounds and in the third he rocked him hard with a knee. This was while Davi was like almost against the fence, so Islam followed up on the ground with some GnP and as soon as Davi came back to senses and established his guard Islam just LnPed until the last 10 seconds. Then they stood up and Davi tried a wheelkick and then the bell rang.

In no circumstance can you seriously mention this occasion of ‘grappling’ in a discussion of wrestling being dominant vs BJJ on the ground. I will tell you what would’ve happened had Islam taken Davi down in the centre of the octagon (where there’s space for hip movement) without rocking him beforehand. He would get swept and then subbed, just like what happened at Maia - Askren.

Oh really? I didn't know NCAA was allowing punches and stuff?
<TheWire1>

Start making sense with your points, maybe good arguments would help.
Not arguing against you dog lol.

ADCC and NCAA guys get blown out of proportion on here. It's what poster do.

"Khabib loses to the first legit BJJ bb"
"Khabib is ducking NCAA div 1 wrestlers"

All that crap apparently matters more than being good at MMA. Sherdog gonna Sherdog.

Lol I don't see how anyone can watch that video and come away with the notion that Eddie isn't confident in Tony. I believe you're projecting that. And your "cliffs" are so disingenuous.

Just because Bravo doesn't pick winners doesn't mean he lacks confidence in Tony. Just because Bravo knows that Tony will probably get taken down doesn't mean he lacks confidence in Tony. Also, how do you know what Tony's gameplan is going to be? In this video Bravo is simply stating what some of Tony's instincts are (elbows/always looking for darces etc.)...and that isn't the same as stating what his actual gameplan is going to be in this fight. Bravo is just explaining what kind of fighter Tony is. Also, "not knowing if it's going to work" isn't the same as lacking confidence. It's called being humble and respecting your opponent. Again, you're projecting a lot here. Bravo has spoken about this fight for a while now and his main take on this fight is this: Tony won't run away or freak out when Khabib takes him down. Tony will embrace the position, something that no other fighter has done with Khabib.

Davi defended the TD because TD’s are literally scored in MMA no matter whether it’s a brutal fireman carry/suplex/judo throw or a simply single/double leg. No reason to give away points. Besides Davi tried more TD’s than Islam iirc.

Anyway, Islam beat Davi in the stand up all 3 rounds and in the third he rocked him hard with a knee. This was while Davi was like almost against the fence, so Islam followed up on the ground with some GnP and as soon as Davi came back to senses and established his guard Islam just LnPed until the last 10 seconds. Then they stood up and Davi tried a wheelkick and then the bell rang.

In no circumstance can you seriously mention this occasion of ‘grappling’ in a discussion of wrestling being dominant vs BJJ on the ground. I will tell you what would’ve happened had Islam taken Davi down in the centre of the octagon (where there’s space for hip movement) without rocking him beforehand. He would get swept and then subbed, just like what happened at Maia - Askren.
I never said Wrestling >BJJ dude.

I'm simply stating that Islam out grappled Davi.

Send me your gym. Next time there is an IBJJF out there that I can make I'll stop by. If you're there we'll roll.

And please, I'd love to have a fun roll with some actual badasses. Not guys who need to pick fake fights online. Maybe they know what respect is and don't misrepresent their gym by being a petty jackass.

once again rnc refuses to provide any rebuttal for my request of his basic info...gym? instructor? so i highly doubt he does much of what he claims..

i got no further bone to pick with you except you take rnc at face value..i dont..i think he s full of shit..and gives a real jits practioner a bad image..anyone who talks like a 12 yr old about their skills online, its hard to take anything they say at face value..especially when he tells me he will submit me in 15 seconds..its hard to submit a decent white belt in 15 seconds..just lets me know the guy is full of it...he s just trolling

real jits and gyms are about respect, not bragging on forums lol..kind of easy to see he s full o shit by how he represents himself.

i believe i already provided you my first name and the 2 gyms where i train usually. i live above a jiu jitsu purp belt /part time instructor so i do a lot of grappling on his home mats..i go to the gym maybe 2-3 a week, always for marathon roll..i have never claimed online to be a expert or bragged that i do train a lil, but i certainly will call out the self proclaimed experts if they are going to talk like children..at least prove you are an expert if you are going to present yourself that way (im referencing the rnc tool not you)

BTW EINSTEIN, MINNESOTA IS "UP" THERE ..NORTH..so yeah your just talking..Also I know enough about local level jiu jitsu tournaments (that you would be qualified to participate in), that all you need to enter one is 60 dollars..you dont have to be good lol, so saying your coming for a tournament means about nothing to me
Lol. So triggered because I used the word down. Jesus Christ kid... it's a turn of phrase you uppity brat.

And cudos on the local tournament comment. Real scathing shit there...

I'll do an IBJJF down there at some point. I don't leave town for small tournaments. Waste of time.

Back