Media Tony Fergusons BJJ Coach doesnt sound confident. Look into it.

http://www.ufc-secrets.com/top-10-submission-statistics-data-from-ufc-mma-events/

c4406371ee2c3e95653f3335f46b0368.png

By percentage Guillotines are 2nd by a wide margin.

Again, these are actual submissions, not failed attempts. That's what I'm talking about. The implication is that Anaconda/PN attempts fail more than Guillotines, but I don't know where that comes from since it's rare someone even looks for one.

Islam recently beat an ADCC medalist with top control and Tony isn’t half as good as an ADCC placer.

This dudes knows his stuff.
Guys..... Tony's guard ain't gonna get shut down lol....... When has Khabib fight in the guard?!!! That's right he doesn't... Plus do you guys even know how Islam shut down his guard???? {<jordan}
Khabib ain't shutting down anything since he's gonna get caught in one of these.

And why is everyone saying Tony and his coach ain't confident?!!!! THEY TRYING TO NOT SPILL THE BEANS!!!!!! Some of y'all too soft or too naive in the fight game. Let this double yellow enlighten y'all fat fooks sitting on that chair.

As i said they're low percentage techniques for a reason. I never said they're not attempted. I said they're low percentage techniques.

You never grappled in your life and like most tony fans are willing to argue in shit you have no real knowledge or experience of for hours. So no more replies to you.

Guillotine > Darce especially against wrestler s and that's a fact supported by science. Cya.

You are all over the place. There are no stats on failed sub attempts.

Guys..... Tony's guard ain't gonna get shut down lol....... When has Khabib fight in the guard?!!! That's right he doesn't... Plus do you guys even know how Islam shut down his guard???? {<jordan}
Khabib ain't shutting down anything since he's gonna get caught in one of these.

And why is everyone saying Tony and his coach ain't confident?!!!! THEY TRYING TO NOT SPILL THE BEANS!!!!!! Some of y'all too soft or too naive in the fight game. Let this double yellow enlighten y'all fat fooks sitting on that chair.

Tony had the front head lock and snapped barboza down in that picture. its 100% different situation than a low single leg shot by Khabib.

Tony had the front head locks and snapped barboza down in that picture. its 100% different situation than a low single leg shot by Khabib.
Tony will get the D'arce when Khabib shoots for a low single. Mark mine and Eddie's words.

Eddie has been around long enough to know that Tony's strategy is a long shot. Anybody who knows anything about grappling knows that khabib is a superior grappler to Tony in virtually every aspect. The only strategy they've got is to attack constantly off the back and hope to cut up and gas khabib en route to a doctor stoppage or sub.

As i said they're low percentage techniques for a reason. I never said they're not attempted. I said they're low percentage techniques.

You never grappled in your life and like most tony fans are willing to argue in shit you have no real knowledge or experience of for hours. So no more replies to you.

Guillotine > Darce especially against wrestler s and that's a fact supported by science. Cya.

You must be doing some truly amazing grappling with super fast submissions between all these posts.

the gameplan for tony i would imagine involves not giving up the back for fence standups and working guard and looking to counter the shot for singles/doubles with the expectation of taking the fight into deep waters where he will be able to scramble and possibly use movement to keep the fight standing, they know hes gonna get taken down early and trying to implement a gameplan that relies on winning the positional control battle seems dumb so long story short tony is gonna tony its not news, also eddie has been around the block for fight prep and media so hes not just spilling the beans here and prob trying some sun tzu tactic of deception in his mind

This bum who never grappled for a second in his life thinks guillotines are inferior to darces against wrestlers.... Guillotines are the most anti wrestler sub of all. In fact guillotines, RNC and heel hooks are probably the only stuff that work against big ass wrestlers.

Thanks for the pic!
I'm not gonna bash the guy for having an opinion.

But yeah, guillotines work so well because the set up only takes a second. As soon as the head is wrapped you can go for the finish. You don't need to break them down or force them to turtle. Same with heel hooks. They are quick and sneaky.

You must be doing some amazing grappling between posts.
Bro anyone who read your replies will know youre a filthy casuals who likes arguing for the sake of arguing and will keep denying and fighting even when facts are presented.

All Tony fans share this which is why you will join them in my ignore list.

I dont ignore trolls like this double yellows kid. Trolls are at least entertaining. I ignore guys like you and @mkess101 though.

You must be doing some truly amazing grappling with super fast submissions between all these posts.
<36> Facts.

Bro, you're stating the obvious.... Real trained jits dudes would say the Peruvian necktie is the superior choke to the D'arce and Guillotine.
source.gif

EXPOSED>

Again, these are actual submissions, not failed attempts. That's what I'm talking about. The implication is that Anaconda/PN attempts fail more than Guillotines, but I don't know where that comes from since it's rare someone even looks for one.
Click on the site. It has all the stats you're asking for.
7ce4a9a80b25c65ba45a8a71a79b8d82.png

As of 2017-2019 D'arce (2.12%) chokes are higher percentage than Anacondas (1.59%)

To compare, Guillotines sit at the second highest finish rate at 18.33%
bac7714fec701890b93b22c93348b21e.png

Neckties are not even attempted enough to make the list.

Cliffs:
- Refuses to pick a winner/prediction.
- Insinuates that takedowns are inevitable.
- Tony will be looking for the Brabo choke and elbows, not gonna try getting back to his feet.
- Doesnt know if the Chokes will work against Khabib cause hes really good.

I dont think he sounds confident. According to him 1 Takedown will be enough for Khabib to remain on top for the entire rounds then, since Tony wont try to get back up.

Khabib training partners will probably be going for that Brabo choke for months before the fight not to mention the 4 previous training camps. It will be like Conors left hand. Everyone knew it was his only weapon and it was neutralized.

Tony's game plan is too obvious and predictable for a guy so "chaotic".

??? Am i missing something

He sounds perfectly solid..

He just saying the fights close and his boy is gunna fight khabib like no1 else has...

You khabib fans are insecure man...holy

I like both these guys but dam Eddie bravo is a straight shooter and hes not lying or scared one bit here

'He's not going to try to get back up'..

<6>

Relying on your BJJ game off your back, vs a grappler with the top control Khabib brings to the table..
Hmm.
Pretty much exactly spot on. Tony is going to figure out after 2 rounds of getting smashed that he might want to keep it standing.

It's because these two are the living legends of today! Their fight will revolutionize MMA forever.
Eddie couldn't make a pick because MMA isn't a predictable sport like boxing.
source.gif
Wow i cant wait till this guys loses you guys sound so naive to combat sports in general.

First of all stop saying anaconda. What tony usually hits is Darce chokes. 2nd of all its way harder to hit a darce choke than it is a guillotine. It actually does take longer and there is more ways to defend a clean darce than there is a clean guillotine.

There is a reason its a low percentage submission in comparison to guillotine. Problem with guys attempting a guillotine vs Khabib is that they go for arm in guillotines. Arm in chokes are harder to hit especially vs seasoned grapplers.

Variations of no arm guillotines are your best bet to choke a wrestler. Darce can work probably only when theyre gassed. Guillotine will work anytime.

I too agree

To catch Beeb you need a no-arm guillotine, clean all neck/throat. A guy with the amount of grappling Khabib has done has got to make about all the head-arm choke variations damn near impossible as they easier for him to defend.

I mean, Id give the Peruvian Necktie the highest percentage one of the arm in chokes as its unorthodox and can be hit from precarious positions. I hit it on some great wrestlers before.

Bro anyone who read your replies will know youre a filthy casuals who likes arguing for the sake of arguing and will keep denying and fighting even when facts are presented.

All Tony fans share this which is why you will join them in my ignore list.

I dont ignore trolls like this double yellows kid. Trolls are at least entertaining. I ignore guys like you and @mkess101 though.

I wear it like a badge of honor.

Asking after me after putting me on ignore though...yikes. Not a good look for you bro. I'm here to help if I can, but you gotta help yourself first.

Wow i cant wait till this guys loses you guys sound so naive to combat sports in general.
Naive? If you even have taken a class in any combat sport you should know what kind of a knowledge goldmine Tony Vs Khabib would be grappling wise.......
giphy.gif

So before you call other people naive... You should look in the mirror.
SpeedyOddballBasenji-size_restricted.gif

Back