Tony Ferguson vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov set for TUF 22 finale Dec 11

If Khabibberz can make it to the Octagon on fight night, I think he takes this UD. El Cucuy takes too many risks in a fight. I think that mindset costs him here, and he gets sambo'd for three rounds.

Pulling for Tony 'Dark Souls' Ferguson. I hope his rolling strategy pans out. I expect a UD from Khabib though.

Surprised more than one or two people voted for Tony. He has no chance, he's gonna get taken down and controlled at will.

Wow! Great match-up. After some recent fight announcements, surprised they came up with this!

As a fan of both though, not happy to see ones momentum stopped.

Also, I think this is a much harder comeback fight for Khabib than Nate would have been. Tony has a great all around game, and is really good off his back. The guy is constantly looking for something and is very active.

Had Khabib not been injured and coming off a long layoff, I would have him as the favorite, but that is not the case! Tough one!

Wow, big step up for Tony. If anyone can do it, it's him. I think it really depends on if Khabib comes back close to the same.

I think Khabib wins, and I am rooting for him. but Ferguson has evolved into an excellent fighter and with Khabib's layoff, I wouldn't be surprised if El Cucuy managed to upset him

I hope El Cucuy ruins Khabib.

I don't see the Khabib hype. He's also terrible at trash talking while he sits at home injured.

Lets see Tony get ragdolled, he isn't as strong as RDA, Trujillo or Healy. Should be a clear UD/sub from Khabib.

Weird. A fight on Friday and the eve before Aldo vs McGregor?

Pulling for Tony 'Dark Souls' Ferguson. I hope his rolling strategy pans out. I expect a UD from Khabib though.

Hahaha, be wary of boss, in short Khabib. I hope Khabib wrecks him though.

Khabib is light years ahead of Ferguson. With a solid win he'll most likely get the next title shot after RDA/Cerrone

Light years??? :rolleyes: He'll probably win a wrestle heavy UD. I don't like Ferguson but he's the more entertaining fighter to watch, imo.

imo this is one of the toughest fights around for Khabib to make his return. Very tough. I would have favored him more against almost anyone else.

This

Not easy at all, hoping Khakis can pull it off

This is killing one contender at its finesse. With that said, Khabib by ragdolling.

I don't like it.

Khabib just had a beef with Diaz Brothers and ask to fight them.
Besides, he was the #1 contender, with a win over the champ.

Why make him fight a hot prospect like Tony?
Not that I think them unworthy, but why take one of them from contention ?

Give Dias to Khabib, and have Tony fight someone else from the top 5!

Oh wow... Ferguson is a beast, but so is Khabib, holy shit Hope Khabib gets it.

But i don't like it, i hoped to see both fighting for the title in the near future.

Man no love for Tony in this fight. I think he is Khabibs worst match up. Really good gas tank and pushes the pace, really good wrestler, really good and weird submission game, with really good and powerful strikes. With Khabib coming off two knee injuries Anthony Pettis or Cerrone would have been an eaisier fights imo.

How can this not be the main event? I favor Ferguson in a 5 round fight vs Khabib but I feel even with just 3 he can catch him in a sub

Back