Tony Ferguson vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov set for TUF 22 finale Dec 11

easy ass fight for prime khabib

and please put a beating on this kid, khabib

Fergie is so cocky, i'm going to enjoy watching him get laid on for, hopefully, 5 rounds.

what a great fight.

Khabib is light years ahead of Ferguson. With a solid win he'll most likely get the next title shot after RDA/Cerrone

tony ferg got this. bad match up for the eagle. tony's more than willing to take it to the mat if it heads there. khabib will probably score his fair share of td's but i see him being outstruck and possibly subbed if it stays on the mat for too long. personality aside tony is one of the more promising prospects in the ufc.

sadly he couldnt finish the great castillo

but yeah khabib will get subbed by him

:rolleyes:

Accidentally voted for Ferguson. I expect Khabib to soundly outgrapple him.

I think Khabib dominates tbh, Ferguson was having a lot of trouble with Castillo's wrestling and Khabib is on a completely different level than Castillo.

great fight! Ferg finally gets a tough opponent

i can definitely see the winner getting the next title shot after Cerrone that is

Don't like either guy but hoping for Tony here. Khabib is wayyyy too boring/cocky

If this is the "title eliminator" doestn that make sense on the fox card where cerrone and dos anjos are fighting? could of been the co main to that. weird

I'm not sure why I don't particularly like Tony, but he's showing he is a legit LW and could definitely win this- even against the nasty wrestling of Khabib. I do like tony's style because he scraps hard, doesnt stop and seems to always go for the finish with tons of different techniques. True fighter.

If Khabib is on top for a lot of this fight, I can see Tony beating on him from the bottom, even if he's losing. Khabib isnt leaving this fight without some marks and knowing he was in a real fight.

after reading more in the thread- i think I am forgetting the Castillo match too easily. Maybe Khabib is gonna squash him with his wrestling.

Good fight I see ferguson pulling off the upset

1 thing Ferguson has going for him against a grappler like Khabib is his jiu jitsu off his back. Hes been training extensively at 10th planet and that's what Eddie Bravo specializes in. Its not out of the question to submit him off his back. Hes bigger and lankier.

It is possible, in that it is > 0.0%
but I have a prediction:

Khabib will never be submitted in his MMA career.

UFC gets the non blatantly obvious matchmaking right. Wow, that like never happens. They normally get the easy ones wrong even

Ferguson wouldn't have been one of my top three ideas to match Khabib back when he returns, but I think it'll work out real well. Not a softball for khabib, truly earns a titleshot with a win, and UFC gets a contender if Ferguson wins as well.

Kinda think Cucuy might have the right skill set, and could beat khabib

Fuckin great matchup. I think khabib wins a decision, but this is still the most interesting fight.

Tony gets laid on for 3 rounds. If Castillo can nearly pull it off, Khabib certainly can.

The winner definitely deserves to be the top contender either way. I expect Khabib is dominate via his wrestling though. It seems likely that he will end up champion

Back