Tony Ferguson vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov set for TUF 22 finale Dec 11

Niiice. But unless Khabib looks diminished he will manhandle Ferguson without problem. Lets not forget Ferguson barely got passed Castillo.

Gotta be a number one contender fight. Really good fight can't wait for it.

Khabib is the best grappler in the lighter divisions. No question the best grappler at 155. Expect more of this....

Khabib+Nurmagomedov+Slams+Pat+Healy+UFC+165.gif

Khabib+Nurmagomedov+Takedowns+Rafael+dos+Anjos+-+UFC+on+Fox+11.gif

If Ferguson can keep it on the feet things get very interesting

tony ferg got this. bad match up for the eagle. tony's more than willing to take it to the mat if it heads there. khabib will probably score his fair share of td's but i see him being outstruck and possibly subbed if it stays on the mat for too long. personality aside tony is one of the more promising prospects in the ufc.

Dont get why they put it on TUF finale when its not the main event. WHy not put it on 194 or the Fox show?

I think this fight is going to disappoint a lot of people.

Khabib will grind out a UD.

I like Tony, he's steadily on the rise. I'm afraid that rise is in for a halt

What a goddamn good fight. I think Ferguson can pull it off but damn.

Tony is on fire right now, Khabib will be almost 2 years out of the octagon by the time the fight comes around. I smell an upset.

1 thing Ferguson has going for him against a grappler like Khabib is his jiu jitsu off his back. Hes been training extensively at 10th planet and that's what Eddie Bravo specializes in. Its not out of the question to submit him off his back. Hes bigger and lankier.

Back