Tony Ferguson vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov set for TUF 22 finale Dec 11

Joe Lauzon vs Evan Dunham on the card too.

Then Aldo vs McGregor the next day. Fuck yeah.

also i feel like whoever the ref and judges are will make a huge difference in this fight

Worth noting that before Khabibs last fight (April 19, 2014) he fought September 21, 2013. He fought 3 times in 2013, only ONCE in 2014. Ring Rust is real. Fergusson is going to win this fight.

I really want Tony to win this one.

Interesting fight, if Khabib won't pull out.

On the feet Ferguson will eat Khabib alive but I don't think he has the wrestling to prevent Khabib from dry humping him for three rounds.

Great fight, and on free tv. I don't want either of them to lose. Khabib by decision.

Yes!!! I've been calling for this fight for a while now. Insane matchup. I hope Khabib comes back 100% because El Cucuy is a killer right now.

I hope this is a number one contender fight.

tony ferg got this. bad match up for the eagle. tony's more than willing to take it to the mat if it heads there. khabib will probably score his fair share of td's but i see him being outstruck and possibly subbed if it stays on the mat for too long. personality aside tony is one of the more promising prospects in the ufc.

When has khabib ever been in sub danger?

Dont get why they put it on TUF finale when its not the main event. WHy not put it on 194 or the Fox show?

If it's tuf finale card then I don't see why it wouldn't be?

If Khabib is too rusty then Tony will give him some big trouble.

Edit. Just saw it won't be a headliner. What the heck is it going to be then?? Hopefuly not a tuf bout.

I think this fight is going to disappoint a lot of people.

Khabib will grind out a UD.

My thoughts exactly. Tony might make it interesting for a few moments, but stylistically I think this is Khabib's fight to lose.

Hell of a title eliminator. Fantastic fight. 5 rounds right?

Very tough fight for Khabib coming back after over 18 months gone. Still, we'll see if it even happens.

what a fight! If tony can keep it standing he has a great chance but i dont see that happening

Just saw it won't be a headliner. What the heck is it going to be then?? Hopefuly not a tuf bout.

Maybe Faber being a coach this season versus a McGregor lackey or some top 15 BW/FW.

Back