Media Tony Ferguson reveals he had an altercation with Khabib in hotel lobby

OK well....this is kinda toff-topic but....its a short 1minute youtue clip with Khabib in it reviewing movies and it's pretty funny so....to lighten the mood ...take a quick look :

I just watched that. I just put my kid to bed though so have the sound off. I can't tell anything from that video. Khabib and Max for sure look friendly with each other, that much is clear. I can't see most of Khabib's crew, just the one guy most of the time. So I have no idea.

Well for sure, if something happened, don't think UFC would have not showed it right ?
So basically that's what happened.
Masvidal is just a drama queen. So gangster.

Not Khabib, but this was Zabit and Jeremy backstage before their fight.

Lol even more evidence supporting Ferguson's claims.

They ran on treadmills beside Max and did/said nothing to him, Khabib literally thanks Max for taking the fight after.

If this is what you call 'surrounding' someone, then I really don't know what to say man.. I guess Tony's right lol?

They ran on treadmills beside Max and did/said nothing to him, Khabib literally thanks Max for taking the fight after.

If this is what you call 'surrounding' someone, then I really don't know what to say man.. I guess Tony's right lol?

So your source is what the UFC channel puts up on the embedded vlogs?

I'm done Lmao

Not Khabib, but this was Zabit and Jeremy backstage before their fight.

THAT's the lady who always goes as the official weigh-ins..... "Five seconds baby please".
Like again and again and again and again ad nauseam.

just sayin' n' all...

Everybody does something wrong aside from him, according to Mr CooKoo.

Makes one wonder if the only nutter in the room is him.

So your source is what the UFC channel puts up on the embedded vlogs?

Lmao
source.gif

...it's the EXACT same source that Jorge/his team put on Facebook....

idk man, you guys are just really grasping at straws here to justify your dislike of someone. it seems desperate, honestly.

THAT's the lady who always goes as the official weigh-ins..... "Five seconds baby please".

just sayin'

Yes, I think her name is Heidi. I also see her sitting cageside but I'm not sure what she does there.

Yes, I think her name is Heidi. I also see her sitting cageside but I'm not sure what she does there.
Maybe when there is 5seconds left in each round she shouts out to both fighters "Five seconds baby, airight??"

Khabib supports Dagestani muslim extremists that kill homosexuals and shit. That's a bit different honestly. Kadyrov was in attendance at UFC 242 lol

lol what?

What Dagestani muslim extremeists that kill homosexuals "and shit"?

just sayin' n' all...

Fuck i stopped watching weigh ins cuz of her

source.gif

...it's the EXACT same source that Jorge/his team put on Facebook....

idk man, you guys are just really grasping at straws here to justify your dislike of someone. it seems desperate, honestly.
Dislike of who?

I'm strictly talking about Khabib's entourage. This has nothing to do with Khabib.

But you seem to get emotional and can't accept something that is most probably true based on similar incidents that have occured in the past.

Get off Khabib's dick for a sec, and use your brain.

Back