Media Tony Ferguson reveals he had an altercation with Khabib in hotel lobby

Lol, people call Khabib a scumbag for the homeless video and shit, but they conveniently forget when Tony literally told a guy 'where's your kid at', which is 10x more despicable. He WAS drunk though...

that wasn't despicable because the motherfucker was convicted for domestic violence and that's why his kid was gone

that wasn't despicable because the motherfucker was convicted for domestic violence and that's why his kid was gone
i didn't hear of that, but even so, he really comes off as a douchebag in that clip. literally just started arguing for no reason - he was drunk though so i can understand a bit, still not a very good excuse.

i just posted that to show that both fighters have had douche moments.

i didn't hear of that, but even so, he really comes off as a douchebag in that clip. literally just started arguing for no reason - he was drunk though so i can understand a bit, still not a very good excuse.

i just posted that to show that both fighters have had douche moments.

Khabib supports Dagestani muslim extremists that kill homosexuals and shit. That's a bit different honestly. Kadyrov was in attendance at UFC 242 lol

Khabib supports Dagestani muslim extremists that kill homosexuals and shit.
*Chechen. Kadyrov has assassinated people before. Refusing to 'support' him would be a very bad idea, Khabib has family living in the region.

Yes, it looks bad, but honestly I can understand Khabib's situation. What I cannot understand is guys like Mayweather, Weidman, Werdum, hanging out with that guy.

Yea, I 100% believe him too.

Even DC mentionned that during a training session he had Khabib in a lock or some shit and Khabib's entire crew started to circle around Cormier. And he had to tell them to chill and that it was just playful.

Can't remember which interview it was but he told that story after the Khabib/Conor fight.
source?

Lol, he said thank you for taking the fight on short notice. His crew is there to ensure Khabib doesn't get touched, but they don't as much as bark without being told to do anything.

This crew has surrounded DC, Tony, Max, Artem, and both Diaz bros, and the only ones to do anything were Nick and Nate. Sounds like his security is doing a pretty solid job.

IDK, I wasn't there for any of it but surrounding a guy who's there alone seems like aggressive behavior for no reason. People I guess will take it different ways, I just hope they don't roll up on someone at some point who has twice as many guys hanging around and are armed or something. They feel threatened by Khabib's crew's perceived aggression and things get really ugly. I think you can have your "security" crew with you and not have them surrounding other people.

Pure scum those khabobs are, did the same to Artem which set off Conor lol and now they do it to Tony and his wife....but Khabob is still "humble" right? <45>

People here are fuking dumbbb khabib does this shit all the time, even Cormier said it, "but yes lets troll Tony" fuking goofs think by ur heads

Tony is a very paranoid person and psychotic, he would never forget this, he probably replayed the hotel lobby scene over and over in his mind and asked the angelic realms and light beings for guidance on this matter. Tony is the type of guy too scream about the lobby incident in Khabibs face while Khabib is in guard, then slice his skin to shreds with those axe sharp elbows from bottom

So basically nothing happened.

Mavsidal is a drama queen, but we already know that.

Fucking bully. I believe Tony now.

It sure seems like it's a habit of intimidation tactics. Flanking and surrounding a guy that A) you have no beef with and B) is running on a treadmill by himself is bush league to me. He wants to "thank" Max for taking the fight on short notice? Okay, fine. No problem. Not even a problem if you have your "security crew" with you. When they circle around Max to intimidate him? Fucking come on.

Edit: I'm saying IF that's what they did. I actually haven't seen footage they surrounded Max, I'm going by the words of others. I need to put in that caveat.

I like Khabib the fighter but from what I’ve seen, he’s definitely got the bully thing going on along with his crew. They’re not peaceful by any means and throw their weight around.

I remember Khabib getting all pissed at Ariel for not backing him in the media and the guy simply couldn’t understand that as journalist, he’s not supposed to take sides or play favorites, you can tell if Ariel was a fighter he’d get slapped like Artem.

But generally speaking, he’s at least moral.

That's the one with Ariel, really cool too.

It sure seems like it's a habit of intimidation tactics. Flanking and surrounding a guy that A) you have no beef with and B) is running on a treadmill by himself is bush league to me. He wants to "thank" Max for taking the fight on short notice? Okay, fine. No problem. Not even a problem if you have your "security crew" with you. When they circle around Max to intimidate him? Fucking come on.

Edit: I'm saying IF that's what they did. I actually haven't seen footage they surrounded Max, I'm going by the words of others. I need to put in that caveat.

It's the footage I posted, they don't surround him, it's the cameraman from UFC embedded who's joking/trying to build something.

Why would they ever group up on Tony and his wife? The story just makes no sense. At least in DC's case, it makes sense. Khabib denies this ever happening, why should I believe Tony?

Just give me one good legitimate reason lol.

{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}

The guy literally got a restraining order placed on him from his wife lol... Every one of the claims I mentioned came straight from his wife.
https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/3/...ing-order-after-multiple-police-calls-to-home

Like I said, that was not premeditated and Ali pulled Artem away from Khabib. Nobody touched him lol.
Quit trying to find a bunch of excuses. They cornered Artem, a similar incident happened with DC. There is a precedent. So it's not hard to believe they tried to approach Ferguson in the same way when they crossed passed with him in a hotel lobby.

Lol even more evidence supporting those claims in the post below.
According to Jorge Masvidal, Khabib and his crew did it to Max too...

Last edited:
Yea, I 100% believe him too.

Even DC mentionned that during a training session he had Khabib in a lock or some shit and Khabib's entire crew started to circle around Cormier. And he had to tell them to chill and that it was just playful.

Can't remember which interview it was but he told that story after the Khabib/Conor fight.
should be time stamped

Tony is a nutjob but he doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that would lie about something like that, besides its well established Khabib and his mobsquad operates like that

It's the footage I posted, they don't surround him, it's the cameraman from UFC embedded who's joking/trying to build something.

I just watched that. I just put my kid to bed though so have the sound off. I can't tell anything from that video. Khabib and Max for sure look friendly with each other, that much is clear. I can't see most of Khabib's crew, just the one guy most of the time. So I have no idea.

So basically nothing happened.

Mavsidal is a drama queen, but we already know that.

Wow, I don't see any intimidation in that video, was a freaking compliment for taking the fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back