Media Tony Ferguson reveals he had an altercation with Khabib in hotel lobby

Found the interview about Khabib's crew almost jumping DC while he was preparing for his Derrick Lewis fight.

"No, because one time I did him (Khabib) something, hurt his neck in practice and they were about to kick my ass. Like seriously, they all started standing up and they were kind of surrounding me.

“Those guys don’t play around, man. They got up. They actually got up. I was like, ‘Hey man, don’t ever come in here and jump me. It’s my gym.’ But they don’t mess around, man. Khabib does not play around and he is honestly the crown jewel of that circle. They love him and rightfully so. We all do, too.”

So it's not surprising they tried to bully Tony.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pundit...time-khabibs-crew-almost-jumped-training/amp/

Are we sure it was actually Khabib? Maybe it was the same guy that was hiding in the walls of Tony's house

Crazy Tony also said Javier Mendez was antagonizing him.

<{cruzshake}>

Same guy who thought his walls were coming after him.

DCMmxzo.jpg

Tony is a paranoid MF, his brain is fried. I know a couple of guys like that, they're always on edge.
exactly, that's why i dont believe him, tony has a known history of being delusional/paranoid. even his coach, eddie, is known for being one of the most paranoid conspiracy theorists in the sport.

i dont think tony's intentionally lying about this, but he probably misunderstood a situation.

Off course all you fucking idiots are somehow blame Khabib and act like Tony is a saint and the nicest guy ever.

Off course all you fucking idiots are somehow blame Khabib and act like Tony is a saint and the nicest guy ever.
Lol, people call Khabib a scumbag for the homeless video and shit, but they conveniently forget when Tony literally told a guy 'where's your kid at', which is 10x more despicable. He WAS drunk though...

Khabib denies it, so it's literally his word vs Khabib's word...

ill take tonys. he said him and his goons tryed to punk him before on areils show and no one gave a fuck. now its "oh tony is crazy".

Last edited:
Lol, people call Khabib a scumbag for the homeless video and shit, but they conveniently forget when Tony literally told a guy 'where's your kid at', which is 10x more despicable. He WAS drunk though...

I like both Khabib and Tony but being drunk isn't a good excuse. I would know, my worst posts happen when I drink lol. Being an aggressive drunk just makes someone act like a tool.

Something tells me Tony Ferguson doesn’t have the best ability to read a situation

Exactly. Different fighter and teammates interact and run into each other all the time since they are in close proximity. And why is he speaking on this now? I bet he's just taking the Lobov situation and goin hey he surrounded me too in order to drive up interest

Found the interview about Khabib's crew almost jumping DC while he was preparing for his Derrick Lewis fight.

"No, because one time I did him (Khabib) something, hurt his neck in practice and they were about to kick my ass. Like seriously, they all started standing up and they were kind of surrounding me.

“Those guys don’t play around, man. They got up. They actually got up. I was like, ‘Hey man, don’t ever come in here and jump me. It’s my gym.’ But they don’t mess around, man. Khabib does not play around and he is honestly the crown jewel of that circle. They love him and rightfully so. We all do, too.”

So it's not surprising they tried to bully Tony.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pundit...time-khabibs-crew-almost-jumped-training/amp/
They did the same shit to Max when he and Khabib had to share a hotel gym.

Khabib denies it, so it's literally his word vs Khabib's word...

Cheers dude. Yeah if its word against word I will take Khabibs side as Tony is bat shit crazy. Love him and hope he beats Khabib but he was probably cutting weight too so there is that.

Exactly. Different fighter and teammates interact and run into each other all the time since they are in close proximity. And why is he speaking on this now? I bet he's just taking the Lobov situation and goin hey he surrounded me too in order to drive up interest

2017 kid.

exactly, that's why i dont believe him, tony has a known history of being delusional/paranoid. even his coach, eddie, is known for being one of the most paranoid conspiracy theorists in the sport.

i dont think tony's intentionally lying about this, but he probably misunderstood a situation.
Ferguson can be a weirdo but how is that story of Khabib's crew trying to corner him so hard to believe?

It happened to Artem and to DC who is Khabib's good friend.

"tony has a known history of being delusional/paranoid"

You shouldn't believe everything you hear in the media. Even if he constantly says weird and cringy shit, I can't recall Ferguson ever telling stories publically that were not true.

Man you're stupid if you think that story is made up.

DC and Khabib are friends and even DC admitted that Khabib's crew almost jumped him for accidently hurting Khabib.

Your framing is suspect. almost like you have an agenda and want to smear a person. The incident you're referring to was when Khabib was new at AKA and they barely knew DC. DC spoke about it in a lighthearted way, I saw the clip.
Also there's a big difference between confronting a HW fighter for hurting their friend in a mma gym, and surrounding a man and his wife at a hotel without a reason. You'd make a bad prosecutor. I believe Tony Ferguson is a hyper paranoid person with a serious case of mental health issues. He sees things that other people don't. His wife and close friends confirmed this.

Crazy Tony also said Javier Mendez was antagonizing him.

<{cruzshake}>

Same guy who thought his walls were coming after him.

Khabib does this all the time, do you really not believe it?

Dagestanis circling a man with wife...? Seems like something they would really do.

Nobody forgot that. For the record, Tony apologized profusely to Charlie later, and they were cool.

Back