Media Tony Ferguson reveals he had an altercation with Khabib in hotel lobby

Khabib and his posse are scum. It was easy to get behind him during the McGregor fight because McGregor is the most annoying and most embarrassing figure in MMA history, but since then it's been easy to see Khabib for who he is. War Tony.

I think a camera would have recorded said altercation.

Khabib and his posse are scum. It was easy to get behind him during the McGregor fight because McGregor is the most annoying and most embarrassing figure in MMA history, but since then it's been easy to see Khabib for who he is. War Tony.

Sure, after McGregor's fight Khabib was so mean to Poirier than we can see who he is

:rolleyes:

According to Jorge Masvidal, Khabib and his crew did it to Max too...

Your framing is suspect. almost like you have an agenda and want to smear a person. The incident you're referring to was when Khabib was new at AKA and they barely knew DC. DC spoke about it in a lighthearted way, I saw the clip.
Also there's a big difference between confronting a HW fighter for hurting their friend in a mma gym, and surrounding a man and his wife at a hotel without a reason. You'd make a bad prosecutor. I believe Tony Ferguson is a hyper paranoid person with a serious case mental health issues. He sees things that other people don't. His wife and close friends confirmed this.
An agenda?

Ok. You're trolling.

This has nothing to do with Ferguson or Khabib. I'm a fan of both.

But I don't see what is not to believe in that story. It's not like he said they had guns and and started chasing him.

Like I mentionned before, we've seen his crew go after Artem before and even DC.

Even if DC said it in a lighthearted way. It just goes to show the mentality and kind of attitude they have and how protective they are of Khabib.

Of course, they probably weren't going after his wife, but his wife happened to be there. And trying to start shit in front of your wife and kid is cheap af.

All the stuff about Ferguson being a mental case and being completely delusional is 100% based on what you heard in the media. Seems like you're the one with an agenda here, bud.

Ferguson can be a weirdo but how is that story of Khabib's crew trying to corner him so hard to believe?

It happened to Artem and to DC who is Khabib's good friend.
It is hard to believe because there is literally no evidence for Tony's claims and it's just Tony's word vs Khabib's word.

For Artem, that situation was not premeditated. They literally just happened to come across him, and if I remember correctly, it was Ali who pulled Artem away from Khabib, so if anything they stopped something from happening.

I believe DC's story, but now he's friends with all those guys, so...
You shouldn't believe everything you hear in the media. Even if he constantly says weird and cringy shit, I can't recall Ferguson ever telling stories publically that were not true.
Bro, the guy literally thought that there was gonna be a flood due to a lunar eclipse and accused his wife of being a witch.

Sorry if I think Tony's stories are a bit questionable... lol. I don't think he's lying, but I think he was just being paranoid and misunderstood what actually happened.

Encircling wife also.. What a bunch of fucking bathtub pussies

Exactly. Different fighter and teammates interact and run into each other all the time since they are in close proximity. And why is he speaking on this now? I bet he's just taking the Lobov situation and goin hey he surrounded me too in order to drive up interest
You could be right, I think he’s just a little bit cray and things ping pong around in his head, some real some not so real, it’s all real to him tho

It is hard to believe because there is literally no evidence for Tony's claims and it's just Tony's word vs Khabib's word.

For Artem, that situation was not premeditated. They literally just happened to come across him, and if I remember correctly, it was Ali who pulled Artem away from Khabib, so if anything they stopped something from happening.

I believe DC's story, but now he's friends with all those guys, so...

Bro, the guy literally thought that there was gonna be a flood due to a lunar eclipse and accused his wife of being a witch.

Sorry if I think Tony's stories are a bit questionable... lol.
Well if you believe DC's story it's not that crazy to think they would try to confront Ferguson if they crossed him in a hotel lobby. Just like they did Artem.

Like I said above. It's not like he said they had guns and shit. He just said they tried to approach him while he was with his wife and kid. It's not that crazy of a story.

You have provided 0 source of those claims about him being a complete mental case. Just some shit we heard from from certain sites.

But we have actual video footage of Khabib's crew bullying Artem and DC's story is legit.

Well if you believe DC's story it's not that crazy to think they would try to corner Ferguson if they crossed him in a hotel lobby. Just like they did Artem.
Why would they ever group up on Tony and his wife? The story just makes no sense. At least in DC's case, it makes sense. Khabib denies this ever happening, why should I believe Tony?

Just give me one good legitimate reason lol.
You have provided 0 source of those claims about him being a complete mental case. Just some shit we heard from from certain sites.
{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}

The guy literally got a restraining order placed on him from his wife lol... Every one of the claims I mentioned came straight from his wife.
https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/3/...ing-order-after-multiple-police-calls-to-home
But we have actual video footage of Khabib's crew bullying Artem
Like I said, that was not premeditated and Ali pulled Artem away from Khabib. Nobody touched him lol.

Let us not forget how Khabib physically assaulted his fellow countrymen and MMA and BKB great Artem Lobov.

Khabib squeezed and pulled and hurt my neck in 1988.

Tony is crazy but does anybody with half a Brain think khabib and ali abduldelasleeze are good guys?

I like Khabib the fighter but from what I’ve seen, he’s definitely got the bully thing going on along with his crew. They’re not peaceful by any means and throw their weight around.

I remember Khabib getting all pissed at Ariel for not backing him in the media and the guy simply couldn’t understand that as journalist, he’s not supposed to take sides or play favorites, you can tell if Ariel was a fighter he’d get slapped like Artem.

But generally speaking, Khabib’s at least moral.

Last edited:
According to Jorge Masvidal, Khabib and his crew did it to Max too...

Lol, he said thank you for taking the fight on short notice. His crew is there to ensure Khabib doesn't get touched, but they don't as much as bark without being told to do anything.

This crew has surrounded DC, Tony, Max, Artem, and both Diaz bros, and the only ones to do anything were Nick and Nate. Sounds like his security is doing a pretty solid job.

Back