Media Tony Ferguson reveals he had an altercation with Khabib in hotel lobby

iu
Kadyrov is head of a republic, and supports many athletes in general, he is very pro sport. Considering that Khabib is from a neighboring republic that has somewhat similar traditions religion etc., it is not suprising to see a picture of Kadyrov and Khabib. Not everything is black and white. Kadyrov has pictures with many russian celebrities and athletes, and many foreign celebrities as well. Are they all fundamental terrorist supporters as well? Don't be so naive
Here is Van Damme:
f5476a5c5eee9d_5476a5c5eeed4-770x510.jpg

Here is Tyson:
1266783145133668529.jpg

Here is Gerard Depardie:
i1JXjyJ.jpg

Tony looks like he is suffering from paranoid syndrome.
Very dangerous for a fighter to feel threatened by everyone. That could end very badly.

Tony also accused Javier fucking Mendez of antagonising him, really. The only threat to Tony's wife is Tony himself. Thia is the guy who thinks his house is bugged, his son is Jesus and people are in his walls.

Khabib acting like a typical muslim. No honour. Dirty people.
We all know you’re only saying this because you’re safe on the message board, I can’t imagine what you’d say if they overthrew your leadership, installed puppet dictators to allow access to oil, play both sides of regional wars, foment violence in the local population, utilize your people to fight proxy wars, installed and supported a nuclear armed theocracy in your region, lie about possession of weapons and support for terrorism to justify a footprint to privatize your oil with a new bogus Constitution, kill hundreds of thousands of your countrymen while illegally occupying your country, etc.

Last edited:
We all know you’re only saying this because you’re safe on the message board, I can’t imagine what you’d say if they overthrew your leadership, installed puppet dictators to allow access to oil, play both sides of regional wars, foment violence in the local population, utilize your people to fight proxy wars, installed and supported a nuclear armed theocracy in your region, lie about possession of weapons and support for terrorism to justify a footprint to privatize your oil with a new bogus Constitution, kill hundreds of thousands of your countrymen while illegally occupying your country, etc.

The asshole you were answering to doesn't deserve such a smart answer.

Lol, people call Khabib a scumbag for the homeless video and shit, but they conveniently forget when Tony literally told a guy 'where's your kid at', which is 10x more despicable. He WAS drunk though...

Wasn’t Tony yelling at him because the guy had his kids taken away for beating them up?

That’s how I remember it, Tony was saying hit me instead of your kids. Assuming I’m not mistaken, fuck that guy. Tony gets a full pardon for that one.

Lol, people call Khabib a scumbag for the homeless video and shit, but they conveniently forget when Tony literally told a guy 'where's your kid at', which is 10x more despicable. He WAS drunk though...

I don't know anything about the situation. Was what Tony seemed to be saying accurate? If he lost his kid because he committed child abuse then Tony said nothing wrong. Fuck him if he abused his kid.

Tony Ferugson has also revealed that the government are microchipping his limbs and that a being lives in his walls..
<LikeReally5>
Having a vampire wife does that to you. Tends to leave you a little on edge.

Bullies
Always have been
U need to be beside and/or behind me so u can attack me from the blind side??

Yeah fuck off with that shit.

I knew it man, intuition is always right. I like AKA fighters, but I always knew Jav was a bitch. Got my confirmation.

That's not how you show support for your guys.

Hey Khabib, learn how to stand on your own two feet.

3257211.jpg

Back