Tony "believed someone placed a [computer] chip in his leg."

I have a friend who started exhibiting the exact same behavior - people talking/yelling at him from inside walls, paranoia, and instead of a computer chip, he thought spiders crawled up his ass(a friend barely stopped him before he cut up his asshole with a stanley knife to get the spiders out). The diagnosis was schizophrenia.

Holy shit.

Or,maybe this is what Rogan means when he says everyone is on Adderall

He's not a guy that seems too balanced, or a guy that really takes advice from other people. The kicking pipes, elbowing bricks, and all that crap is incredibly childish, especially for a 35 year old who is supposed to be a professional.

Maybe the microchip told him not to use his legs when deadlifting....
The whole kicking and elbowing stuff gets way too much heat on here. Almost every fighter kicks stuff that’s hard and works their way up to build their shins up. You have to do it or one checked kick can put you on your ass. It’s not like he woke up one day and started kicking pipes like that without building his shins up. Thai fighters kick trees religiously. The fact that he can kick something that hard is pretty impressive and shows how much he’s put into his shin and elbow conditioning.

Sure he does a lot of other dumb stuff seems somewhat unstable at times but the pipe and brick thing gets overplayed.

This is fucked up and I hope he's alright. UFC is partly liable for his fractured mental state.

Schizophrenia is an incredibly serious disease. Wish him all the best.

that would explain this video a little better

That’s very possible. But the paranoia in this incident doesn’t match up with Aspergers. I just don’t get why you choose to believe he’s faking something like saying there’s a microchip in his leg for attention. All that does is make him look like he’s mentally ill. But that’s your choice.
I think most cries for help could be fixed with being told No as a child and a much stricter moral upbringing. But you can't blame the past when they have outburst today. Place is too sensitive to just say shut the fuck up and do another set until you all you think about is catching your breath.

Did he read Khabib is afraid of Crazy folks or something?

I can relate in a way because when I suffer not sleeping enough for a few days and really stressed, my mind races and can’t stop thinking! It’s very scary feeling to have paranoia because you feel that your mind will just go crazy and you feel helpless! Good luck Tony man!

Hopefully this is only a minor drug abuse and not an addicition nor mental illness.

Recover and get the belt Tony!

Good shrooms will do that to a guy. My only regret is that he didn’t think to share with the rest of us..

He likely has schizophrenia. He needs to retire from fighting and get serious help immediately.

Back