Tony "believed someone placed a [computer] chip in his leg."

What does meth do? I’ve always assumed it was a extreme cocaine
Meth will keep you up for days and you start seeing things getting real bad paranoia never done it but addiction runs in my best friends family and I’ve heard all about it

That’s an awful dumb way to get attention. You have to look at the situation as a whole. For years people have called Tony “cringe,” and I’ve said in posts before that his behavior seems like he has a personality disorder. It very well could be that Tony has a legit mental illness that’s finally pushed him over the edge.
Aspergers
He can't deal in public and career choice keeps him there. Attempt at scaring people away to give himself space

DaringUniqueGreyhounddog-max-1mb.gif
...maybe someone did..

These are classic Meth induced psychotic episodes. I had a friend tear apart his car looking for imaginary spiders. I live in an area that is infested with meth and every one of the episodes described in the police reports sounds like a meth problem - especially the 3 days without sleep. Hopefully he gets help - the psychosis isn't permanent it is induced by the drug and by going without sleep.

I googled it and looks like brain trauma increases risk for schizofrenia...

Police documents show ... cops were called to Ferguson's home in Santa Ana, CA on Feb. 19th after a woman told authorities Tony hadn't slept in 3 days and was "tearing apart the home."

The woman also told police Tony "believed someone placed a [computer] chip in his leg."

Another person at the home told cops Tony had said he believed "someone was inside his walls."

During an incident on Feb. 16th, Tony's wife told cops Tony "kept throwing 'Holy Water' at her."

http://m.tmz.com/#!2019/03/14/tony-ferguson-ufc-restraining-order/

this is just sad, looks like a nervous breakdown.
this is what having Eddie Bravo as a BJJ coach can do to people with mental health issues

Meth is bad news. Staying awake for days can trigger a psychotic break. The human body wasn’t designed to go without sleep for a week. That’s in addition to all the other nasty stuff meth does to your brain.

The longest I ever went on a straight meth run was either 5 or 6 days. By the final day I was basically just a muttering, hallucination-fixated nitwit. It reduces you to paranoia and misperception.

Aspergers
He can't deal in public and career choice keeps him there. Attempt at scaring people away to give himself space
That’s very possible. But the paranoia in this incident doesn’t match up with Aspergers. I just don’t get why you choose to believe he’s faking something like saying there’s a microchip in his leg for attention. All that does is make him look like he’s mentally ill. But that’s your choice.

What does meth do? I’ve always assumed it was a extreme cocaine

more like extreme adderall or however you spell it

causes extreme insomnia. insomnia leads to delusions. three days with no sleep will fuck you up bad.

What's he gonna be like after Khabib smashes him?
-send me location!

Not accusing him of anything but it sounds like something a meth head would do.

Doesn’t seem likely with usada and all but that behavior is like a long meth trip, like days.

What's he gonna be like after Khabib smashes him?
-send me location!
your lack of basic human compassion is very sad. these men and women lay it all on the line to feed there families and entertain the masses and when they are having personal turmoil and health problems you belittle them and make a joke out of it. I will pray for you too brother

Tony is probably starting to see through the "veil".
Those who know what im talkin about...know what I'm talking about.
The Quickening is here.
<Goldie11>

Back