Tony "believed someone placed a [computer] chip in his leg."

Eddy Bravo probably filling the poor lads head with all his conspiracy bullshit

I feel so sorry for Tony Ferguson , he is an extremely nice guy wish him all the best.

I know a guy who got morgellans from smoking meth.

If you don't know its a psych disorder where you think bugs are crawling inside your skin and/or that your body is producing some kind of fiber.

Idk, seems similar to this

Pretty sure meth is in your system for way too long, no way he could pass drug tests and even function if he went cold turkey just to pass a drug test. If he was using meth he wouldn’t pass the drug test anyways.

meth is only in your system for about 3 to 5 days. As an active guy it would be in his system even less.

CTE
Just bleed gone wrong
Hope he retires if it’s bad and gets the help that’s needed. Better to try and somewhat nip in the bud before it escalates and we have a Chris Benoit on are hands
Yeah the last thing someone with mental illness needs is head trauma. If Dana and WME have any morals they will cut him

He has shown signs of being unstable for a long time. This isn't a case of meth....unless he has been taking it for years. That seems to be one of the answers that came up quickly and repeatedly, but, with all due respect to Tony, that man has had obvious signs of being unstable for a long time. He has all of the signs of schizophrenia.

I would love for it to be a case of extreme stress or a one time bad decision of too much meth, but if it walks like a duck...

There's several different possible ways to end up in a psychotic state. He is not showing all the signs of scizofrenia. All we know is that he is probably in a psychotic state. I've diagnosed a fair bit of cases of schizofrenia and they key is always the long term course and the negative symptoms (the positive symptoms are shared with many other conditions).

Another person at the home told cops Tony had said he believed "someone was inside his walls."

When you have a chip in your leg for real, but nobody believes you.

This is what happens when the UFC deprives you of a title shot for so long...

There's several different possible ways to end up in a psychotic state. He is not showing all the signs of scizofrenia. All we know is that he is probably in a psychotic state. I've diagnosed a fair bit of cases of schizofrenia and they key is always the long term course and the negative symptoms (the positive symptoms are shared with many other conditions).
Dude, I don't care what it is that much, tbh. Dude is nuts.

Tony, why do you have such a chip on your shoulder?

I don't. I have a chip in my leg.

CTE
Just bleed gone wrong
Hope he retires if it’s bad and gets the help that’s needed. Better to try and somewhat nip in the bud before it escalates and we have a Chris Benoit on are hands

Chris benoit was roid rage not .. CTE

Back