Tony "believed someone placed a [computer] chip in his leg."

It was Reebok that planted the chip. It sends 50,000 volts through the body if any other brands are worn.

That’s very possible. But the paranoia in this incident doesn’t match up with Aspergers. I just don’t get why you choose to believe he’s faking something like saying there’s a microchip in his leg for attention. All that does is make him look like he’s mentally ill. But that’s your choice.
The only explanation is that Dana secretly chipped him to keep him out of the title picture
uYjS7Xo.jpg

Meth sounds insane
Thanks for the info Sherbros

It's CTE, it's a shame, Tony is a great fella, but when you get punched in the face for living, this is the consequence
The latest conor's escapades might be caused by CTE as well, it's something that awaits all fighters in some form sooner or later

I've always thought meth is cheap. Why would Tony use cheap drugs like that?

Its he said she said and all anonymous.

No, it's not at all. It's taken directly from the police reports from the FIVE different times they we're called to T Fergs residence by his baby momma.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: sherdog shit on me when I said he legitimately was schizophrenic a year ago.

I've always thought meth is cheap. Why would Tony use cheap drugs like that?
Because it’s highly addictive and it’s cheap so you can keep doing it

From my understanding, crack is preferred but it’s expensive

I really don't think its drugs, I think thats just a very easy excuse. I noticed on TUF 13 a long time ago that Tony was very very very paranoid, he is a legit psychopath, its like they were all walking on egg shells around him in the TUF house, he could explode at any moment, and also he admitted on it many times that he is a violent alcoholic.

I hope it doesnt kill his career though, because Tony is sooooooo fun to watch fight, I love his style and always enjoy his fights so much.

Sounds like an acute episode of paranoid schizophrenia. The main challenge in treating it is how to put someone on antipsychotic drugs when they don't even realize something is wrong with them. And good luck forcing the medication on someone who also happens to be an MMA fighter.

<6>

Nobody is saying it, but it sounds like meth.
I know 3 different people back home who got hooked on meth and believing people were in the walls was a common delusion. They also thought there were numbers written on the walls, strangers were sneaking around inside empty rooms, recording them from on top of their roofs and a bunch of other paranoid delusional stuff. Ferguson might be jacked up by something entirely different but his behavior sounds like someone who is strung out on meth, not sleeping and having sleep psychosis episodes.

Just Skynet creating the perfect Terminator... but seriously, hope he seeks help like now...

Tony has always been off but we the fans wrote it of as, well that just tony when in reality it might have been something deeper.

Police documents show ... cops were called to Ferguson's home in Santa Ana, CA on Feb. 19th after a woman told authorities Tony hadn't slept in 3 days and was "tearing apart the home."

The woman also told police Tony "believed someone placed a [computer] chip in his leg."

Another person at the home told cops Tony had said he believed "someone was inside his walls."

During an incident on Feb. 16th, Tony's wife told cops Tony "kept throwing 'Holy Water' at her."

http://m.tmz.com/#!2019/03/14/tony-ferguson-ufc-restraining-order/

this is just sad, looks like a nervous breakdown.

I have a friend who started exhibiting the exact same behavior - people talking/yelling at him from inside walls, paranoia, and instead of a computer chip, he thought spiders crawled up his ass(a friend barely stopped him before he cut up his asshole with a stanley knife to get the spiders out). The diagnosis was schizophrenia.

Back