Tony "believed someone placed a [computer] chip in his leg."

CTE
Just bleed gone wrong
Hope he retires if it’s bad and gets the help that’s needed. Better to try and somewhat nip in the bud before it escalates and we have a Chris Benoit on are hands
I blame Eddie Bravo for brainwashing him with nonsense.

Lol USADA is lucky they weren't the ones to catch tony in this state or else whoever the worker is mightve caught a serious whoopin

He's not a guy that seems too balanced, or a guy that really takes advice from other people. The kicking pipes, elbowing bricks, and all that crap is incredibly childish, especially for a 35 year old who is supposed to be a professional.

Maybe the microchip told him not to use his legs when deadlifting....

childish or not but he has like 9 wins in a row in the UFC

Sounds like he is paranoid schizophrenic.

That sucks. I've always thought Tony was a true fighter, in the sense he will fight anyone, and will always actually fight and not point fight, but I wouldn't say I've ever been on the Tony train either.

But, damn, this is unfortunate. Hopefully he can get help and become mentally healthy again. Idk if he is really schizophrenic whether anything can be done for him, or whether or not people with those types of diagnoses are allowed to fight. Hopefully this isn't something that derails his career. I may not be his biggest fan, but he is still the kind of fighter I wanna see.

Good luck to you, Tony Ferguson.

Time to chip in for a boat and host Tony v Filho in international waters.

childish or not but he has like 9 wins in a row in the UFC

And I fear he'll never get the LW title. I mean the actual title. Whether or not it's him being 35 and training like a caveman, or his history of injuries, or his clear mental health issues, it's not looking good or consistent.

I've said it before: Tony is legit crazy. I don't think it's substance or anything else.

He reminds me in a different way of Mike Tyson in his prime. Any time Tyson fought there was always the risk in the lead up that he'd do something insane. I think Tony is finally hitting the point of giving less shits, a point we all reach but it's a dangerous combination when combined with crazy.

I certainly hope he pulls it together because he obviously has legit skills and probably a pretty damned good future.
Tyson was all ego. Tony is just nutty. Middle aged Tyson is a chill dude. I can't see Tony being chill in a decade, he's just a wacky, crazy guy.

Meth amphetamines. I have been up for days as well, in the darkest pits of hell. His symptoms sound exactly like it.

ezgif.com-resize (3).gif

hey Kevin, i think there's something living down here bro.

I doubt it's Meth. More likely to be cannabis triggering his anxiety and paranoia.
Everybody on the reddit page came out of the woodwork all of a sudden saying they knew all along something was wrong with Tony and that he exhibited psychosis from the start.
Fuck off!! Everyone always seems to be an expert after the fact.

Honestly just sounds like he was partaking in too much Spice and uppers and got himself a little loopy. Fighters go hard. Iz normal. He'll need to chill tf out for a bit, get back to training, and we can see him back in the Octagon against the top guys.

Back