News Tonight's Jessica Penne vs. Jodie Esquibel Cancelled

Hard to believe at one time she was the 105 lb Invicta Champ. She's tall enough to be a Flyweight at 5' 5".

One less Joint break

Im happy

Although bellators wmma fight was good last night

went back and watched the event, the prelims were actually good on that card, the main card itself though was tragic. I felt like more fighters were fighting not to lose as opposed to fighting to win, which stinks (sometimes that's just how it goes though). Chick fight was the only saving grace of that main card.

Also, you should keep that joint break still.

No way should an atomweight like Penne struggle to hit 115. Something was clearly up.

Dern is the only pork weight champ in the UFC. No other girl is allowed to miss by multiple pounds.

i am happy that a woman fight fell thrugh but it sucks that i now have to wait an extra 30 mins for the event to start. i am in europe, its fuckin late anyways.
SmartGrouchyGerenuk-size_restricted.gif

eat dat crow boy

Friendly reminder, celebrating a fighter getting injured is still considered fighter bashing.

They probably will and should flip a couple fights around to get Kron in the historic spot

Just because that was a cool little thing and it doesn't kill anyone to make it happen

oh ufc's insurance policy

comes back to bite them in the ass, eh?

penne's ass on the other hand...

Good, one less garbage fmma fight

Back