News Tonight's Jessica Penne vs. Jodie Esquibel Cancelled

I keep reading comments on other sites about this news reading "Another one!?" has more than one fight been cancelled?

Damn, I was looking forward to this fight. It better be because of an illness or something because they let Dern fight 7lbs over and Frota 8lbs over which is some bs

NO WAY!! REALLY? I was really looking forward to that fight!

RYh.gif

I’m really disappointed in the fact that anyone gave a fuck. Apparently a few of you guys do care about shitty WMMA fights.

wmma, who cares?

<36>

Finally some good news

0d154794d26573aa7875bfe09fd6e037886ad49e_00.gif

Cool. Gives me more time to catch up on the rest of the fights I missed this weekend.

Ah, I see. My mistake. Thanks for clarifying. I thought Barao/Sanders got cancelled off the top of my head.

Well i was assuming that's what they meant

anything but the thought of Cain pulling out. lol

Best news I heard this week. Awful fight in the worst division in MMA.

I hate to be that guy but damn she turned kinda...you know "unattractive". She was damn fine in her invicta days. Joanna really went to work.

3 Losses in a row, Anti-Doping violation, Weightmiss --> cancelled fight. Not a good look.

Ah, I see. My mistake. Thanks for clarifying. I thought Barao/Sanders got cancelled off the top of my head.

You are probably thinking Barao because he missed weight

the downfall is real..

It wouldnt be ufc without a fight cancelled on fight day. I actually was looking forward to seeing this fight, but if any fight had to be cancelled then I'm glad that it was this one.

Massive loss....also 3 people missed weight for this card. Wtf happened?

Back