Today's T-Nation Article...

It has been awhile since I have visited esTrogen-Nation

Keith Wasspwn's so well, and so subtly.

It is a crap site now, it's been awhile since i regularly checked it. the powerlifting articles and some nutritional articles a few years ago were good. their nutrition forum is basically "hey guys, whats a good supplement stack?"....."hey bro, just buy anything from t-nation, they're all good and you need them all"...."oh really, well thanks dude".

Interesting article on the old-school strongman though, it's inspiring to read those and just work hard, rather than worry about the latest set-rep scheme.

i dunno about that article....good and simple but a little TOO simple IMO

It's been roughly a year since I regularly checked out T-nation. The editorials, Yodas, and fraudulent combat sports articles drove me up a wall.

Also, you can bag on Sherdog all you want for TUF noobs, but there is literally no one on their boards who isn't a complete turd (never flamed or have reason to hate).

they always told me in neuro-science, bio-psychology, motivation of needs, and even anatomy that eating high calories shortens your life. "Each cell has a limited number of divisions, and eating high calories make you run faster and your cells divide faster". I'm pretty sure it was also on the discovery channels "human brain power" pop science tv show.

Has anybody else heard of this?

they always told me in neuro-science, bio-psychology, motivation of needs, and even anatomy that eating high calories shortens your life. "Each cell has a limited number of divisions, and eating high calories make you run faster and your cells divide faster". I'm pretty sure it was also on the discovery channels "human brain power" pop science tv show.

Big dogs don't last long. Eat 10K cals a day and you'll get hip dysplacia. :D

10,000 calories a day is insane. Did he eat like every hour or something?

I think that's right...those fuckers from Ethiopia have mad slow cell division and seem to live forever...right up until they die of starvation.

I'd rather live to 80 big and strong than live to 82 as a small weak pussy.

Other than the hottie the article didn't interest me at all. Which I think was the whole point of them putting a photo of her on there to begin with.

Good article. Funny thing is that I have planned on doing a routine almost exactlly as Hepburn suggests it for pretty much the same reasoning.

Are you questioning TC's maleness? I'm shocked. His chest bumping, high fiving, fist pumping editorials could only be written by the manliest man ever born.

Yeah I've heard that. It's been widely discussed by doctors that malnourishment leads to healthier cardiovascular systems. And studies show that people who restrict calories tend to live longer.

I saw a show on TLC about a boy in india who had that disease where he would aga at a rapid pace. A doctor sent to his village to examine him concluded that his cardivascular health was really quite good do to him being malnourished.

I'd rather live to 80 big and strong than live to 82 as a small weak pussy.

Yeah but come on that ain't much of choice there.

What about live until your 50 strong, or 70 as a weakling?

Who cares? That's an unrealistic difference. People with high ****bolisms do appear to live shorter, but not by much.

I remember watching a news magazine show on Caloric Restriction diets. Those people are freaking crazy. They walk around looking like Auschwitz residents and being a head cold away from hospitalization all with the goal of living to 90 instead of 80.

Back