Today's T-Nation Article...

I all but stopped checking T-nation because there is so much crap there. Glad to see a decent article on there.

I enjoyed the article. And holy shit'ed at -

At nearly 300 pounds, he consumed over 10,000 calories per day, and was a big fan of liquid nutrition to jack up his calories. He made shakes loaded with milk, juice, eggs, protein powder, and honey, and often drank them during his workouts to keep his energy high.

I don't understand how he stayed at 300lbs with such a high caloric intake.

Cool article.

I cannot image eating enough food to equal 10,000 calories a day.

Dave Tate also ate 10,000 calories/day when he was lifting heavy. But he was eating entire packages of Little Debbies and Snickers.

Dave Tate also ate 10,000 calories/day when he was lifting heavy. But he was eating entire packages of Little Debbies and Snickers.

I think it would be much easier to do now. I'd honestly love to see what all this guy ate.

Good article. For a 300 pound guy training hard, 10k calories is about in the ball park. That kind of eating is awesome.

I recall Magnus Samuelson shooting for that to, he said living at a farm sure as hell made it cheaper to eat in that way... ...

This is really cool. I love the old timey lifting stuff.

Does anyone know that site that you type in a dead website and you're able to view it again? If so, I have a bunch of vintage Hepburn articles. I just need the name of that site.

Back